Mario Williams net worth and salary: Mario Williams is a professional football player for the NFL who has a net worth of $30 million and annual salary of $25 million. Mario Williams has accumulated his net worth through his professional career with the Houston Texans and the Buffalo Bills, as a Defensive End. His professional career began in 2006, when he was drafted into the Houston Texans and in his first year he accumulated one forced fumble, a total of 47 tackles and 4.5 sacks. He tackled Miami Dolphins quarterback, Dante Culpepper, behind the line of scrimmage for his first sack and a half. That was the first winning game for the Houston Texans in that season. In 2007 he had accumulated 59 tackles and 14 sacks. In 2008 Mario Williams was selected for his first pro bowl and was selected again after the 2009 season. In 2010 Williams suffered from an inflamed hernia and in 2011 he was placed on injured reserve, after he suffered a torn pectoral muscle. That same year, William's contract with the Houston Texans ended and he became a free agent. In 2012 he signed a very profitable six year contract with the Buffalo Bills, in fact, was considered to be the most profitable contract for any defensive player in the history of the NFL. Mario Williams was born in Richlands, North Carolina in 1985. He attended North Carolina State College where as a member of the N.C. Wolfpack football team; he was placed at the top of the list for the 2006 NFL Draft. He is currently a defensive end for the Buffalo Bills and wears the number 94.
Mario Williams Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.98 m)
292 lbs (132.45 kg)
Mario Jerrel Williams
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Is This Arsenal Bench Warmer A Secret Billionaire???on Nov 23, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Mario Williams Earnings
Click to Expand
- Houston Texans (2009-10)$2,882,280
- Houston Texans (2008-09)$3,981,720
- Houston Texans (2007-08)$12,981,240
- Houston Texans (2006-07)$2,900,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.
- Gilbert Arenas Suing Former Financial Management Firm For $40 MillionGilbert Arenas made a good amount of money while in the NBA, but like many players, lost a lot due to poor management. He is now trying to recoup some of those losses by suing his former financial management company.
- This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke AthletesAfter a lengthy stint in the NFL, Joe Jurevicius wasn't sure what his next move should be, but it's safe to say his second career has been an absolute wash.
- The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool FeaturesFor $2 million, the Koenigsegg Regera not only comes with a whopping 1,500 horsepower, but it can also act like a Transformer.