Mario Williams net worth and salary: Mario Williams is a professional football player for the NFL who has a net worth of $30 million and annual salary of $25 million. Mario Williams has accumulated his net worth through his professional career with the Houston Texans and the Buffalo Bills, as a Defensive End. His professional career began in 2006, when he was drafted into the Houston Texans and in his first year he accumulated one forced fumble, a total of 47 tackles and 4.5 sacks. He tackled Miami Dolphins quarterback, Dante Culpepper, behind the line of scrimmage for his first sack and a half. That was the first winning game for the Houston Texans in that season. In 2007 he had accumulated 59 tackles and 14 sacks. In 2008 Mario Williams was selected for his first pro bowl and was selected again after the 2009 season. In 2010 Williams suffered from an inflamed hernia and in 2011 he was placed on injured reserve, after he suffered a torn pectoral muscle. That same year, William's contract with the Houston Texans ended and he became a free agent. In 2012 he signed a very profitable six year contract with the Buffalo Bills, in fact, was considered to be the most profitable contract for any defensive player in the history of the NFL. Mario Williams was born in Richlands, North Carolina in 1985. He attended North Carolina State College where as a member of the N.C. Wolfpack football team; he was placed at the top of the list for the 2006 NFL Draft. He is currently a defensive end for the Buffalo Bills and wears the number 94.
Mario Williams Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.98 m)
292 lbs (132.45 kg)
Mario Jerrel Williams
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA Historyon Jun 25, 2016
Mario Williams Earnings
Click to Expand
- Houston Texans (2009-10)$2,882,280
- Houston Texans (2008-09)$3,981,720
- Houston Texans (2007-08)$12,981,240
- Houston Texans (2006-07)$2,900,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- "Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet FirmEvery day, millions of people play "Clash of Clans" on their smartphones or tablets. These millions of players are making billions of dollars for game developer Supercell.
- How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?O.J. Simpson's famous legal "dream team" cost him approximately $50,000 for every day of his murder trial. How exactly was he able to afford it while he was imprisoned?
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.