Mario Williams is a professional football player for the NFL who has a net worth of $30 million and annual salary of $25 million. Mario Williams has accumulated his net worth through his professional career with the Houston Texans and the Buffalo Bills, as a Defensive End. His professional career began in 2006, when he was drafted into the Houston Texans and in his first year he accumulated one forced fumble, a total of 47 tackles and 4.5 sacks. He tackled Miami Dolphins quarterback, Dante Culpepper, behind the line of scrimmage for his first sack and a half. That was the first winning game for the Houston Texans in that season. In 2007 he had accumulated 59 tackles and 14 sacks. In 2008 Mario Williams was selected for his first pro bowl and was selected again after the 2009 season. In 2010 Williams suffered from an inflamed hernia and in 2011 he was placed on injured reserve, after he suffered a torn pectoral muscle. That same year, William's contract with the Houston Texans ended and he became a free agent. In 2012 he signed a very profitable six year contract with the Buffalo Bills, in fact, was considered to be the most profitable contract for any defensive player in the history of the NFL. Mario Williams was born in Richlands, North Carolina in 1985. He attended North Carolina State College where as a member of the N.C. Wolfpack football team; he was placed at the top of the list for the 2006 NFL Draft. He is currently a defensive end for the Buffalo Bills and wears the number 94.
Mario Williams Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.98 m)
292 lbs (132.45 kg)
Mario Jerrel Williams
Fetty Wap Achieved Two Major Accomplishments This Weekon Aug 2, 2015
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
If You Live On This Teeny Tiny Miami Island, You've Won The Game Of Lifeon Aug 2, 2015
A Truly Unique Pair Of Bugatti Veyrons Will Soon Be For Sale, But You're Gonna Need Deep Pockets!on Aug 2, 2015
These Five Careers Don't Pay As Well As You May Have Thoughton Aug 2, 2015
From Beyoncé To Sara Blakely: 8 Pieces Of Advice From Today's Wealthiest Womenon Aug 2, 2015
Lauren Bacall's Dakota Apartment Sells for $23.5 Millionon Aug 1, 2015
Did You Know You There's An App To Order A Helicopter On Your Phone?!?on Aug 2, 2015
Seattle Seahawks Sign Russell Wilson To A Massive 4-Year $87.6 Million Revolutionary Dealon Jul 31, 2015
After Signing A $41.5 Million Extension Less Than A Year Ago, This NFL Player Is Already Off The Teamon Aug 2, 2015
Mario Williams Earnings
Click to Expand
- Houston Texans (2009-10)$2,882,280
- Houston Texans (2008-09)$3,981,720
- Houston Texans (2007-08)$12,981,240
- Houston Texans (2006-07)$2,900,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Miracle On Ice Goalie Selling Memorabilia From Iconic Game For $5.7 MillionFor hockey fans there is no moment that personifies the greatness of the game and the ability of it to impact society quite like the Miracle on Ice. For $5.7 million the most impressive collection of memorabilia from the game can be yours.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini AventadorToday's Amazing Car Of The Day is the Aventador, the $400 thousand flagship model for Ferrari.
- Fly The Friendly And Luxurious Skies Around The World In The Four Seasons' New Private JetExtremely wealthy people love staying at Four Seasons hotels. And now they can fly on a Four Seasons private jet...
- NBA Rookie Makes Big Gamble On Himself... Ends Up With Huge PaydayNBA rookie K.J McDaniels proves that betting on yourself is ALWAYS a good idea.