Mario Williams net worth and salary: Mario Williams is a professional football player for the NFL who has a net worth of $30 million and annual salary of $25 million. Mario Williams has accumulated his net worth through his professional career with the Houston Texans and the Buffalo Bills, as a Defensive End. His professional career began in 2006, when he was drafted into the Houston Texans and in his first year he accumulated one forced fumble, a total of 47 tackles and 4.5 sacks. He tackled Miami Dolphins quarterback, Dante Culpepper, behind the line of scrimmage for his first sack and a half. That was the first winning game for the Houston Texans in that season. In 2007 he had accumulated 59 tackles and 14 sacks. In 2008 Mario Williams was selected for his first pro bowl and was selected again after the 2009 season. In 2010 Williams suffered from an inflamed hernia and in 2011 he was placed on injured reserve, after he suffered a torn pectoral muscle. That same year, William's contract with the Houston Texans ended and he became a free agent. In 2012 he signed a very profitable six year contract with the Buffalo Bills, in fact, was considered to be the most profitable contract for any defensive player in the history of the NFL. Mario Williams was born in Richlands, North Carolina in 1985. He attended North Carolina State College where as a member of the N.C. Wolfpack football team; he was placed at the top of the list for the 2006 NFL Draft. He is currently a defensive end for the Buffalo Bills and wears the number 94.
Mario Williams Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.98 m)
292 lbs (132.45 kg)
Mario Jerrel Williams
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
The Owners Of The Golden State Warriors Have Seen An Incredible Return On Their Initial $450 Million Investmenton Apr 26, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding Specialon Apr 28, 2016
Manny Pacquiao's Final Fight Was Such A Dud, It's Going To LOSE Moneyon Apr 27, 2016
Renting A House To Prince Was An Interesting Experience. Just Ask Carlos Boozer...on Apr 27, 2016
Mario Williams Earnings
Click to Expand
- Houston Texans (2009-10)$2,882,280
- Houston Texans (2008-09)$3,981,720
- Houston Texans (2007-08)$12,981,240
- Houston Texans (2006-07)$2,900,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- An Innapropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL DraftYesterday, NFL draftee Laremy Tunsil learned the hard way that an inappropriate tweet can cost you A TON of money.
- Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His SuspensionTom Brady is known for his excellent decision-making on the field. His latest move came during the off-season, and it'll save him big bucks.
- More NBA Teams Willing To Pay Top Dollar For The Head Coach They WantThe Minnesota Timberwolves and Washington Wizards have talented rosters, but have not been able to form a winning team with that talent for some time. However, by paying top dollar for their next head coaches, they hope to reverse that trend and start winning.
- Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was StolenYou know you're seriously rich when a million-dollar painting can be stolen from your home, and it takes you many years to notice that it's gone.