Mario Williams is a professional football player for the NFL who has a net worth of $30 million and annual salary of $25 million. Mario Williams has accumulated his net worth through his professional career with the Houston Texans and the Buffalo Bills, as a Defensive End. His professional career began in 2006, when he was drafted into the Houston Texans and in his first year he accumulated one forced fumble, a total of 47 tackles and 4.5 sacks. He tackled Miami Dolphins quarterback, Dante Culpepper, behind the line of scrimmage for his first sack and a half. That was the first winning game for the Houston Texans in that season. In 2007 he had accumulated 59 tackles and 14 sacks. In 2008 Mario Williams was selected for his first pro bowl and was selected again after the 2009 season. In 2010 Williams suffered from an inflamed hernia and in 2011 he was placed on injured reserve, after he suffered a torn pectoral muscle. That same year, William's contract with the Houston Texans ended and he became a free agent. In 2012 he signed a very profitable six year contract with the Buffalo Bills, in fact, was considered to be the most profitable contract for any defensive player in the history of the NFL. Mario Williams was born in Richlands, North Carolina in 1985. He attended North Carolina State College where as a member of the N.C. Wolfpack football team; he was placed at the top of the list for the 2006 NFL Draft. He is currently a defensive end for the Buffalo Bills and wears the number 94.
Mario Williams Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.98 m)
292 lbs (132.45 kg)
Mario Jerrel Williams
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement. David Robinson Just Luanched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
Pierre Cardin Lists His Bizarre South Of France Mansion For $450 Millionon Oct 8, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
10 Of Angelina Jolie's Top Earning Film Roleson Oct 8, 2015
Wait Til You Hear How Much The Red Hot Chili Peppers Guitarist's Ex-Wife Wants Per Monthon Oct 8, 2015
How Much Has Sofia Vergara Made From Her Major Film Roles?on Oct 7, 2015
How Much Can You Make Behind The Scenes in Hollywood?on Oct 8, 2015
Mario Williams Earnings
Click to Expand
- Houston Texans (2009-10)$2,882,280
- Houston Texans (2008-09)$3,981,720
- Houston Texans (2007-08)$12,981,240
- Houston Texans (2006-07)$2,900,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Did A Draft Kings Employee Use Inside Information To Win BIG MONEY Off Arch Rival Fan Duel?Draft Kings and Fan Duel give fantasy players a chance to win $1 million, but is it worth it to play if someone working for the company is cheating?
- You Won't Believe How Much Hard Rock Café Founder Just Dropped On Two NYC CondosAnother day, another rich person dropping crazy cash on amazing real estate. This time, it's Hard Rock Café and Morton's Steakhouse founder Peter Morton, and the place is Manhattan.
- Some Of The Most Eccentric Billionaires And MillionairesWait until you see how these celebs spend their money and time! These billionaires and millionaires show some odd behaviors.
- Weekend Box Office Review For October 2nd – October 4thThis weekend, The Martian opened at #1, but how did other movies stack up?