Marcellus Wiley is a retired American football player and current TV host who has a net worth of $5 million. Marcellus Wiley's net worth rose as the NFL defensive end for the Buffalo Bills, San Diego Chargers, Dallas Cowboys and Jacksonville Jaguars. He retired from the game in 2006. Californian-born Wiley started his college career at Columbia University, where played tailback, defensive end and for the Lions. His performance caught the attention of the Buffalo Bills, who selected him in the 1997 NFL Draft. Soon after, The 6 ft 4 player started his professional career, mainly as a pass rusher, and went on to become a defensive end after Bruce Smith left the team for the Washington Redskins in 2000. In 2001, Wiley joined the Chargers, where he was selected for the AFC Pro Bowl team. He remained with the Chargers for three seasons. Wiley joined the Dallas Cowboys for one season before joining his fourth and final team, the Washington Redskins. His final game was in 2006. Since his retirement, Wiley has worked as an NFL analyst on ESPN. He also co-hosts (with Max Kellerman) a talk sport show also for ESPN. Wiley co-founded Prolebrity, which is a sport community where athletes promote their business, charities and events.
Marcellus Wiley Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Marcellus Vernon Wiley
Date of Birth
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
276 lbs (125 kg)
Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...on Jul 5, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time - Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
Joan Rivers' Former Penthouse Sells for $28 Million – To Middle East Royalty!on Jul 6, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review For July 3rd-5thon Jul 6, 2015
According To Billionaires, These Are The Books You Need To Read In Order To Earn A Ten Figure Fortuneon Jul 5, 2015
How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?on Jul 4, 2015
The Final, Final, Final Paycheck Numbers For Mayweather-Pacquiao Were Just Released... And They Are Staggering!!!on Jul 3, 2015
The Limited And Super Expensive "Wild Twelve" Concept Car Will Go Insanely Faston Jul 5, 2015
Why Is Poker Player Vanessa Rousso Taking A Big Gamble On Big Brother???on Jul 5, 2015
Marcellus Wiley Earnings
Click to Expand
- Jacksonville Jaguars (2006-07)$753,960
- Jacksonville Jaguars (2005-06)$794,840
- Dallas Cowboys (2004-05)$5,163,900
- San Diego Chargers (2003-04)$5,752,400
- San Diego Chargers (2002-03)$1,148,949
- San Diego Chargers (2001-02)$11,000,960
- Buffalo Bills (2000-01)$596,900
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Weekend Box Office Review For July 3rd-5thJurassic World held onto the #1 spot for a fourth straight week, but how did other movies stack up?
- Joan Rivers' Former Penthouse Sells for $28 Million – To Middle East Royalty!Joan Rivers' Upper East Side triplex is as legendary as she was. And now, word has it that Middle Eastern royalty bought the palatial home!
- Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...You won't believe how much money Lil Wayne makes for a fifteen minute club performance.
- The Limited And Super Expensive "Wild Twelve" Concept Car Will Go Insanely FastThe brand new Wild Twelve hybrid is going fast with only 30 examples being made and it also goes pretty fast, at 242 miles per hour.