Leonard Little net worth: Leonard Little is a retired professional football player who has a net worth of $10 million. During his 12 years in the NFL, Leonard Little earned just under $32 million in salary. He was drafted in the third round, as the fifth pick, of the 1998 draft by the St. Louis Rams. Prior to joining the NFL, Little played at the University of Tennessee for three years where he was a first team All-American and a First team All-SEC. As a pro, Leonard Little went to the pro-bowl in 2003 and won the Super Bowl in 2000 when his Rams beat the Titans 23-16. Outside of the NFL, Little has had a series of unfortunate events. In 1998, Little was driving drunk after a birthday party and caused a crash which killed a woman named Susan Gutweiler. As a punishment he had to perform 1000 hours of community service and serve four years of probation. In 2004 he was cited for DWI and eventually received two years of probation.
Leonard Little Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Oct 19, 1974 (40 years old)
United States of America
267 lbs (121 kg)
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement. David Robinson Just Luanched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
Unlike Many Of His Broke Peers, Jamal Mashburn Has Earned A TON Of Money Since His Retirementon Oct 9, 2015
If A Private Yacht Is Not Good Enough For You, Why Not Try A Private Floating Island???on Oct 9, 2015
Fetty Wap's Debut Album Helped Him Accomplish Something That Hasn't Been Done In Yearson Oct 9, 2015
Here Is What You Can Expect To Pay To Open A Franchiseon Oct 9, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
Pierre Cardin Lists His Bizarre South Of France Mansion For $450 Millionon Oct 8, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 30 – October 6)on Oct 9, 2015
Leonard Little Earnings
Click to Expand
- St. Louis Rams (2009-10)$2,506,760
- St. Louis Rams (2008-09)$833,960
- St. Louis Rams (2007-08)$2,903,240
- St. Louis Rams (2006-07)$10,000,000
- St. Louis Rams (2005-06)$4,000,000
- St. Louis Rams (2004-05)$3,000,000
- St. Louis Rams (2003-04)$1,000,000
- St. Louis Rams (2002-03)$5,600,000
- St. Louis Rams (2001-02)$515,920
- St. Louis Rams (2000-01)$495,900
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The Ultimate Revenge: Make Billions, Buy Your Boss' House, Tear It Down... Build A New One!Imagine you are a hedge fund billionaire with an opportunity to build your dream home in the Hamptons. You'd go all out, right? Well that is certainly what David Tepper did when he bought a $43.5 million dollar home. There's a catch though...
- Chinese Billionaire Arrested After Bringing Millions In Cash Illegally On Private JetThe arrest of Macau developer and billionaire Ng Lap Seng could spell trouble for billionaire casino magnate Sheldon Adelson.
- Did A Draft Kings Employee Use Inside Information To Win BIG MONEY Off Arch Rival Fan Duel?Draft Kings and Fan Duel give fantasy players a chance to win $1 million, but is it worth it to play if someone working for the company is cheating?
- Wait Til You Hear How Much The Red Hot Chili Peppers Guitarist's Ex-Wife Wants Per MonthJohn Frusciante, ex-guitarist for the Red Hot Chili Peppers, is in the middle of divorcing his wife Nicole, who wants an insane amount of money....