Leonard Little net worth: Leonard Little is a retired professional football player who has a net worth of $10 million. During his 12 years in the NFL, Leonard Little earned just under $32 million in salary. He was drafted in the third round, as the fifth pick, of the 1998 draft by the St. Louis Rams. Prior to joining the NFL, Little played at the University of Tennessee for three years where he was a first team All-American and a First team All-SEC. As a pro, Leonard Little went to the pro-bowl in 2003 and won the Super Bowl in 2000 when his Rams beat the Titans 23-16. Outside of the NFL, Little has had a series of unfortunate events. In 1998, Little was driving drunk after a birthday party and caused a crash which killed a woman named Susan Gutweiler. As a punishment he had to perform 1000 hours of community service and serve four years of probation. In 2004 he was cited for DWI and eventually received two years of probation.
Leonard Little Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Oct 19, 1974 (41 years old)
United States of America
267 lbs (121 kg)
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Leonard Little Earnings
Click to Expand
- St. Louis Rams (2009-10)$2,506,760
- St. Louis Rams (2008-09)$833,960
- St. Louis Rams (2007-08)$2,903,240
- St. Louis Rams (2006-07)$10,000,000
- St. Louis Rams (2005-06)$4,000,000
- St. Louis Rams (2004-05)$3,000,000
- St. Louis Rams (2003-04)$1,000,000
- St. Louis Rams (2002-03)$5,600,000
- St. Louis Rams (2001-02)$515,920
- St. Louis Rams (2000-01)$495,900
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.