Larry Johnson net worth: Larry Johnson is a professional football player who has a net worth of $20 million dollars. Larry Johnson was born in Pomfret, Maryland, and went on to play football at Pennsylvania State University, where he earned a degree in Integrative Arts. He set multiple Penn State football records, and was a unanimous First-Team All-American his senior year in 2002. The Kansas City Chiefs drafted him in 2003 and he played for the team until 2009. He was a two-time Pro Bowl selection while with the team. His early years with the Chiefs were quite successful. However, his later years were marred by almost continual disagreements with the team's management and feuds with Chiefs' fans. He was let go in 2009. He played for one season with the Cincinnati Bengals, then one season with the Washington Redskins. He spent part of 2011 with the Miami Dolphins before being released. He is currently a free agent.
Larry Johnson Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Larry Alphonso Johnson Jr.
Date of Birth
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
230 lbs (104.33 kg)
Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...on Jul 5, 2015
Joan Rivers' Former Penthouse Sells for $28 Million – To Middle East Royalty!on Jul 6, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time - Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review For July 3rd-5thon Jul 6, 2015
According To Billionaires, These Are The Books You Need To Read In Order To Earn A Ten Figure Fortuneon Jul 5, 2015
The Final, Final, Final Paycheck Numbers For Mayweather-Pacquiao Were Just Released... And They Are Staggering!!!on Jul 3, 2015
How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?on Jul 4, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
One Of A Kind Maserati Could Sell For $4 Millionon Jun 24, 2015
Larry Johnson Earnings
Click to Expand
- Kansas City Chiefs (2008-09)$3,600,000
- Kansas City Chiefs (2007-08)$13,300,000
- Kansas City Chiefs (2006-07)$791,000
- Kansas City Chiefs (2005-06)$678,000
- Kansas City Chiefs (2004-05)$565,000
- Kansas City Chiefs (2003-04)$3,762,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Weekend Box Office Review For July 3rd-5thJurassic World held onto the #1 spot for a fourth straight week, but how did other movies stack up?
- Joan Rivers' Former Penthouse Sells for $28 Million – To Middle East Royalty!Joan Rivers' Upper East Side triplex is as legendary as she was. And now, word has it that Middle Eastern royalty bought the palatial home!
- Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...You won't believe how much money Lil Wayne makes for a fifteen minute club performance.
- The Limited And Super Expensive "Wild Twelve" Concept Car Will Go Insanely FastThe brand new Wild Twelve hybrid is going fast with only 30 examples being made and it also goes pretty fast, at 242 miles per hour.