Larry Johnson net worth: Larry Johnson is a professional football player who has a net worth of $20 million dollars. Larry Johnson was born in Pomfret, Maryland, and went on to play football at Pennsylvania State University, where he earned a degree in Integrative Arts. He set multiple Penn State football records, and was a unanimous First-Team All-American his senior year in 2002. The Kansas City Chiefs drafted him in 2003 and he played for the team until 2009. He was a two-time Pro Bowl selection while with the team. His early years with the Chiefs were quite successful. However, his later years were marred by almost continual disagreements with the team's management and feuds with Chiefs' fans. He was let go in 2009. He played for one season with the Cincinnati Bengals, then one season with the Washington Redskins. He spent part of 2011 with the Miami Dolphins before being released. He is currently a free agent.
Larry Johnson Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Nov 19, 1979 (36 years old)
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
230 lbs (104.33 kg)
Larry Alphonso Johnson Jr.
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of Moneyon May 26, 2016
British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube Streamingon May 26, 2016
Larry Johnson Earnings
Click to Expand
- Kansas City Chiefs (2008-09)$3,600,000
- Kansas City Chiefs (2007-08)$13,300,000
- Kansas City Chiefs (2006-07)$791,000
- Kansas City Chiefs (2005-06)$678,000
- Kansas City Chiefs (2004-05)$565,000
- Kansas City Chiefs (2003-04)$3,762,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against GawkerPeter Thiel, the Silicon Valley billionaire who co-founded PayPal and was one of Facebook's earliest investors, admitted to funding Hulk Hogan's suit against Gawker. Why is he helping the wrestler win?
- Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and AccessoriesHow did one Malaysian student go through the millions of dollars that her bank accidentally transferred into her account? Designer duds – and lots of them.
- Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil IndependenceJohn Catsimatidis built a $2.3 billion fortune from one $10,000 grocery store. If he can end the U.S. dependency on Saudi Arabian oil, he will have cemented his legacy for generations to come.
- Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading CasePhil Mickelson narrowly escaped criminal charges from insider trading allegations made by the SEC, but still owes over $1 million in fines.