Larry Johnson net worth: Larry Johnson is a professional football player who has a net worth of $20 million dollars. Larry Johnson was born in Pomfret, Maryland, and went on to play football at Pennsylvania State University, where he earned a degree in Integrative Arts. He set multiple Penn State football records, and was a unanimous First-Team All-American his senior year in 2002. The Kansas City Chiefs drafted him in 2003 and he played for the team until 2009. He was a two-time Pro Bowl selection while with the team. His early years with the Chiefs were quite successful. However, his later years were marred by almost continual disagreements with the team's management and feuds with Chiefs' fans. He was let go in 2009. He played for one season with the Cincinnati Bengals, then one season with the Washington Redskins. He spent part of 2011 with the Miami Dolphins before being released. He is currently a free agent.
Larry Johnson Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Nov 19, 1979 (36 years old)
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
230 lbs (104.33 kg)
Larry Alphonso Johnson Jr.
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote Loomson Jun 24, 2016
Fletcher Cox's Huge New Contract Isn't All It's Cracked Up To Beon Jun 24, 2016
Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT Communityon Jun 24, 2016
Elon Musk Wants Tesla To Buy SolarCity For $2.8 Billionon Jun 23, 2016
Larry Johnson Earnings
Click to Expand
- Kansas City Chiefs (2008-09)$3,600,000
- Kansas City Chiefs (2007-08)$13,300,000
- Kansas City Chiefs (2006-07)$791,000
- Kansas City Chiefs (2005-06)$678,000
- Kansas City Chiefs (2004-05)$565,000
- Kansas City Chiefs (2003-04)$3,762,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- The Largest Putting Tournament Ever Is Happening In Vegas Next Year, And You Could Go!With millions of dollars in prizes and options for everyone, it will be worth a trip to Vegas next year for the largest putting tournament in history. Do you think you have what it takes?
- Dells Sells Software Assets For More Than $2 BillionAs the date nears for EMC shareholders to vote on the deal with Dell, the technology company is shedding weak assets and raising billions. Will they like this sale?
- The S-110 Evo Venta Black Is The "World's Blackest Watch," And It Costs $95,000The tagline "world's blackest watch" isn't just marketing hype, but actual scientific reality, because the S-110 Evo Venta Black is coated in "vantablack."