Larry Johnson net worth: Larry Johnson is a professional football player who has a net worth of $20 million dollars. Larry Johnson was born in Pomfret, Maryland, and went on to play football at Pennsylvania State University, where he earned a degree in Integrative Arts. He set multiple Penn State football records, and was a unanimous First-Team All-American his senior year in 2002. The Kansas City Chiefs drafted him in 2003 and he played for the team until 2009. He was a two-time Pro Bowl selection while with the team. His early years with the Chiefs were quite successful. However, his later years were marred by almost continual disagreements with the team's management and feuds with Chiefs' fans. He was let go in 2009. He played for one season with the Cincinnati Bengals, then one season with the Washington Redskins. He spent part of 2011 with the Miami Dolphins before being released. He is currently a free agent.
Larry Johnson Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Nov 19, 1979 (36 years old)
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
230 lbs (104.33 kg)
Larry Alphonso Johnson Jr.
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And Allon Feb 9, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever Madeon Feb 10, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
Saudi Billionaire Trying To Use Diplomatic Immunity To Get Out Of Potentially VERY Expensive Divorceon Feb 9, 2016
Larry Johnson Earnings
Click to Expand
- Kansas City Chiefs (2008-09)$3,600,000
- Kansas City Chiefs (2007-08)$13,300,000
- Kansas City Chiefs (2006-07)$791,000
- Kansas City Chiefs (2005-06)$678,000
- Kansas City Chiefs (2004-05)$565,000
- Kansas City Chiefs (2003-04)$3,762,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Everything You Need To Know From Super Bowl 50Another NFL season has come and gone. This Super Bowl was a lot of fun for fans of defense, and probably for Beyonce fans, too. In case you missed any of the action, here are the highlights from the game.
- Are Elizabeth Holmes And Her Revolutionary Blood Testing Company Running Out Of Time?Last fall, Elizabeth Holmes, billionaire CEO of Theranos, Inc. faced some serious heat when it was revealed that her innovative method of testing blood wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Months later, there still aren't any answers. Is time running out for Theranos and Elizabeth Holmes?
- "Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social MediaHow did 50 Cent go from being one of the most successful rappers and business moguls in the world to having creditors pick apart his dwindling fortune? We break the story down for here.
- Rita Ora Slapped With A $2.4 Million Lawsuit From Roc NationRita Ora recently sued Roc Nation for over $2 million for leaving her music career in the dust. Now, Roc Nation is hitting the 25-year-old with a lawsuit of their own.