Kyle Orton is a former American football quarterback for the Kansas City Chiefs of the NFL and has a net worth $14 million and an annual salary of $7 million. Kyle Orton earned his net worth as a professional football player. He attended Southeast Polk High School in Runnells, Iowa, where he also participated in basketball, tennis, and track and field. He wore uniform No. 18 in honor of former Nebraska Cornhuskers' quarterback Brook Berringer who died in a plane crash in 1996. He was injured on his first and only pass attempt after entering the Chiefs win over the Bears in the second quarter. In 2004, he was the preseason third-team "All-American" quarterback, behind USC's Matt Leinart and Oklahoma's Jason White. In the 2005 NFL season, he was rushed into the Bears starting lineup as a rookie. He started 15 games of the season, however was replaced by Grossman after halftime during the Bears' Week 15 victory against the Atlanta Falcons. Overall, the Bears had a record of 10-5 in games that he started. He didn't play at all in 2006, and sparingly in 2007. In 2008, he regained his starting job from Grossman. In 2009, he started his Broncos career well, winning his first six games. The Bears head coach Lovie Smith named Orton the team's starting QB for the 2008 season. In 2008 the Bears and Orton agreed to a one-year contract extension running through the 2009 season. In 2008, he led the Bears to a 29-13 victory over the Indianapolis Colts in the first regular season game of the season. In 2009, the Bears traded him to the Denver Broncos for Pro Bowl quarterback Jay Cutler. He was named the Broncos starting quarterback for 2010. He signed a one-year contract extension through the 2011 season. Later, after several injuries, he was released and played his last years with the Dallas Cowboys and the Buffalo Bills. He retired in 2014. Kyle Orton was born on November 14, 1982 in Iowa.
Kyle Orton Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Nov 14, 1982 (32 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
225 lbs (102.06 kg)
Kyle Raymond Orton
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement. David Robinson Just Luanched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
You Won't Believe How Much Hard Rock Café Founder Just Dropped On Two NYC Condoson Oct 8, 2015
Some Of The Most Eccentric Billionaires And Millionaireson Oct 7, 2015
Pierre Cardin Lists His Bizarre South Of France Mansion For $450 Millionon Oct 8, 2015
Wait Til You Hear How Much The Red Hot Chili Peppers Guitarist's Ex-Wife Wants Per Monthon Oct 8, 2015
How Much Can You Make Behind The Scenes in Hollywood?on Oct 8, 2015
Kyle Orton Earnings
Click to Expand
- Denver Broncos (2009-10)$1,095,000
- Chicago Bears (2008-09)$2,800,000
- Chicago Bears (2007-08)$439,320
- Chicago Bears (2006-07)$354,400
- Chicago Bears (2005-06)$688,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Did A Draft Kings Employee Use Inside Information To Win BIG MONEY Off Arch Rival Fan Duel?Draft Kings and Fan Duel give fantasy players a chance to win $1 million, but is it worth it to play if someone working for the company is cheating?
- 10 Of Angelina Jolie's Top Earning Film RolesCurious about the earnings of one of the most mysteriously awesome leading ladies of our time?! Well, wonder no more!
- Weekend Box Office Review For October 2nd – October 4thThis weekend, The Martian opened at #1, but how did other movies stack up?
- Buy Ricky Gervais' London Home for $11.7 Million!Ricky Gervais and longtime partner Jane Fallon re-did the basement to include a gym, illuminated swimming pool, sauna and a golf simulator!