Kyle Orton is a former American football quarterback for the Kansas City Chiefs of the NFL and has a net worth $14 million and an annual salary of $7 million. Kyle Orton earned his net worth as a professional football player. He attended Southeast Polk High School in Runnells, Iowa, where he also participated in basketball, tennis, and track and field. He wore uniform No. 18 in honor of former Nebraska Cornhuskers' quarterback Brook Berringer who died in a plane crash in 1996. He was injured on his first and only pass attempt after entering the Chiefs win over the Bears in the second quarter. In 2004, he was the preseason third-team "All-American" quarterback, behind USC's Matt Leinart and Oklahoma's Jason White. In the 2005 NFL season, he was rushed into the Bears starting lineup as a rookie. He started 15 games of the season, however was replaced by Grossman after halftime during the Bears' Week 15 victory against the Atlanta Falcons. Overall, the Bears had a record of 10-5 in games that he started. He didn't play at all in 2006, and sparingly in 2007. In 2008, he regained his starting job from Grossman. In 2009, he started his Broncos career well, winning his first six games. The Bears head coach Lovie Smith named Orton the team's starting QB for the 2008 season. In 2008 the Bears and Orton agreed to a one-year contract extension running through the 2009 season. In 2008, he led the Bears to a 29-13 victory over the Indianapolis Colts in the first regular season game of the season. In 2009, the Bears traded him to the Denver Broncos for Pro Bowl quarterback Jay Cutler. He was named the Broncos starting quarterback for 2010. He signed a one-year contract extension through the 2011 season. Later, after several injuries, he was released and played his last years with the Dallas Cowboys and the Buffalo Bills. He retired in 2014. Kyle Orton was born on November 14, 1982 in Iowa.
Kyle Orton Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Nov 14, 1982 (33 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
225 lbs (102.06 kg)
Kyle Raymond Orton
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Kyle Orton Earnings
Click to Expand
- Denver Broncos (2009-10)$1,095,000
- Chicago Bears (2008-09)$2,800,000
- Chicago Bears (2007-08)$439,320
- Chicago Bears (2006-07)$354,400
- Chicago Bears (2005-06)$688,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.