Kyle Orton is a former American football quarterback for the Kansas City Chiefs of the NFL and has a net worth $14 million and an annual salary of $7 million. Kyle Orton earned his net worth as a professional football player. He attended Southeast Polk High School in Runnells, Iowa, where he also participated in basketball, tennis, and track and field. He wore uniform No. 18 in honor of former Nebraska Cornhuskers' quarterback Brook Berringer who died in a plane crash in 1996. He was injured on his first and only pass attempt after entering the Chiefs win over the Bears in the second quarter. In 2004, he was the preseason third-team "All-American" quarterback, behind USC's Matt Leinart and Oklahoma's Jason White. In the 2005 NFL season, he was rushed into the Bears starting lineup as a rookie. He started 15 games of the season, however was replaced by Grossman after halftime during the Bears' Week 15 victory against the Atlanta Falcons. Overall, the Bears had a record of 10-5 in games that he started. He didn't play at all in 2006, and sparingly in 2007. In 2008, he regained his starting job from Grossman. In 2009, he started his Broncos career well, winning his first six games. The Bears head coach Lovie Smith named Orton the team's starting QB for the 2008 season. In 2008 the Bears and Orton agreed to a one-year contract extension running through the 2009 season. In 2008, he led the Bears to a 29-13 victory over the Indianapolis Colts in the first regular season game of the season. In 2009, the Bears traded him to the Denver Broncos for Pro Bowl quarterback Jay Cutler. He was named the Broncos starting quarterback for 2010. He signed a one-year contract extension through the 2011 season. Later, after several injuries, he was released and played his last years with the Dallas Cowboys and the Buffalo Bills. He retired in 2014. Kyle Orton was born on November 14, 1982 in Iowa.
Kyle Orton Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Nov 14, 1982 (33 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
225 lbs (102.06 kg)
Kyle Raymond Orton
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million Bonuson Nov 26, 2015
Kyle Orton Earnings
Click to Expand
- Denver Broncos (2009-10)$1,095,000
- Chicago Bears (2008-09)$2,800,000
- Chicago Bears (2007-08)$439,320
- Chicago Bears (2006-07)$354,400
- Chicago Bears (2005-06)$688,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.
- Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For CableEven billionaires can get irritated about how much they're paying for cable every month.
- Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. HistoryAdele's "25" may end up being the fastest-selling album in the history of the U.S. Check out the details here.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.