Kurt Warner Net Worth: Kurt Warner is a retired American football quarterback who has a net worth of $30 million dollars. Kurt Warner was born on June 22, 1971 in Burlington, Iowa where he played football at Regis High School in Cedar Rapids and graduated in 1989. After that he attended the University of Northern Iowa, graduating in 1993. Warner went undrafted in the 1994 NFL Draft. He was invited to try out for the Green Bay Packers' training camp in 1994, but was released before the regular season began. He played for three National Football League teams, the St. Louis Rams, the New York Giants, and the Arizona Cardinals. Warner first attained stardom while playing for the St. Louis Rams from 1998 to 2003, where he won two NFL MVP awards in 1999 and 2001 as well as the Super Bowl MVP award in Super Bowl XXXIV. He led the 2008 Arizona Cardinals to Super Bowl XLIII and owns the three highest single-game passing yardage totals in Super Bowl history. Warner is be considered the best undrafted NFL player of all time, following a 12-year career regarded as one of the greatest stories in NFL history. On January 29, 2010 Warner officially announced his retirement from the National Football League.
Kurt Warner Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Jun 22, 1971 (45 years old)
American football player, Athlete, Football Analyst, Philanthropist
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
222 lbs (100.7 kg)
Kurtis Eugene Warner
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home Countryon Jun 26, 2016
Kurt Warner Earnings
Click to Expand
- Arizona Cardinals (2009-10)$19,004,680
- Arizona Cardinals (2008-09)$8,004,320
- Arizona Cardinals (2007-08)$4,003,480
- Arizona Cardinals (2006-07)$7,001,650
- Arizona Cardinals (2005-06)$4,004,290
- New York Giants (2004-05)$3,000,400
- St. Louis Rams (2003-04)$5,405,600
- St. Louis Rams (2002-03)$6,625,000
- St. Louis Rams (2001-02)$2,269,977
- St. Louis Rams (2000-01)$2,004,300
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling RingHollywood is possibly being targeted by another Bling Ring. Is it someone from the Kardashian's inner circle?
- Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National TeamLeo Messi showed why he's arguably the best player in the world against the U.S. Men's National Team. His wallet backs up that claim, too.