Kurt Warner Net Worth: Kurt Warner is a retired American football quarterback who has a net worth of $30 million dollars. Kurt Warner was born on June 22, 1971 in Burlington, Iowa where he played football at Regis High School in Cedar Rapids and graduated in 1989. After that he attended the University of Northern Iowa, graduating in 1993. Warner went undrafted in the 1994 NFL Draft. He was invited to try out for the Green Bay Packers' training camp in 1994, but was released before the regular season began. He played for three National Football League teams, the St. Louis Rams, the New York Giants, and the Arizona Cardinals. Warner first attained stardom while playing for the St. Louis Rams from 1998 to 2003, where he won two NFL MVP awards in 1999 and 2001 as well as the Super Bowl MVP award in Super Bowl XXXIV. He led the 2008 Arizona Cardinals to Super Bowl XLIII and owns the three highest single-game passing yardage totals in Super Bowl history. Warner is be considered the best undrafted NFL player of all time, following a 12-year career regarded as one of the greatest stories in NFL history. On January 29, 2010 Warner officially announced his retirement from the National Football League.
Kurt Warner Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Jun 22, 1971 (44 years old)
American football player, Athlete, Football Analyst, Philanthropist
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
222 lbs (100.7 kg)
Kurtis Eugene Warner
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement. David Robinson Just Luanched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
The Five Worst Movies That Still Went On To Make Billionson Oct 10, 2015
Unlike Many Of His Broke Peers, Jamal Mashburn Has Earned A TON Of Money Since His Retirementon Oct 9, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
If A Private Yacht Is Not Good Enough For You, Why Not Try A Private Floating Island???on Oct 9, 2015
Five Child Stars Who've Had A Very Rough Lifeon Oct 10, 2015
Jay Z And Beyoncé Are Renting $45 Million LA Mansionon Oct 10, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
Kurt Warner Earnings
Click to Expand
- Arizona Cardinals (2009-10)$19,004,680
- Arizona Cardinals (2008-09)$8,004,320
- Arizona Cardinals (2007-08)$4,003,480
- Arizona Cardinals (2006-07)$7,001,650
- Arizona Cardinals (2005-06)$4,004,290
- New York Giants (2004-05)$3,000,400
- St. Louis Rams (2003-04)$5,405,600
- St. Louis Rams (2002-03)$6,625,000
- St. Louis Rams (2001-02)$2,269,977
- St. Louis Rams (2000-01)$2,004,300
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For Week Six Of College Football BettingFor the betting man, this means we have more good college football games that are hard to call, bad games with spreads that are likely to be beat, and ugly games for which we will never understand their existence in the first place.
- Fetty Wap's Debut Album Helped Him Accomplish Something That Hasn't Been Done In YearsFetty Wap has been killing it this year, and now he adds yet another accomplishment to the list.
- Here Is What You Can Expect To Pay To Open A FranchiseIf you don't mind dealing with things like minimum wage employees and angry customers, a fast food franchise could end up being a huge money maker.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 30 – October 6)This week, celebrities have been buying, selling, and customizing their cars, so let's take a closer look.