Kurt Warner Net Worth: Kurt Warner is a retired American football quarterback who has a net worth of $30 million dollars. Kurt Warner was born on June 22, 1971 in Burlington, Iowa where he played football at Regis High School in Cedar Rapids and graduated in 1989. After that he attended the University of Northern Iowa, graduating in 1993. Warner went undrafted in the 1994 NFL Draft. He was invited to try out for the Green Bay Packers' training camp in 1994, but was released before the regular season began. He played for three National Football League teams, the St. Louis Rams, the New York Giants, and the Arizona Cardinals. Warner first attained stardom while playing for the St. Louis Rams from 1998 to 2003, where he won two NFL MVP awards in 1999 and 2001 as well as the Super Bowl MVP award in Super Bowl XXXIV. He led the 2008 Arizona Cardinals to Super Bowl XLIII and owns the three highest single-game passing yardage totals in Super Bowl history. Warner is be considered the best undrafted NFL player of all time, following a 12-year career regarded as one of the greatest stories in NFL history. On January 29, 2010 Warner officially announced his retirement from the National Football League.
Kurt Warner Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Jun 22, 1971 (44 years old)
American football player, Athlete, Football Analyst, Philanthropist
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
222 lbs (100.7 kg)
Kurtis Eugene Warner
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
Drake's 'Views From The 6' Went Gold In One Day!on May 4, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?on May 4, 2016
An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last Yearon May 3, 2016
Kurt Warner Earnings
Click to Expand
- Arizona Cardinals (2009-10)$19,004,680
- Arizona Cardinals (2008-09)$8,004,320
- Arizona Cardinals (2007-08)$4,003,480
- Arizona Cardinals (2006-07)$7,001,650
- Arizona Cardinals (2005-06)$4,004,290
- New York Giants (2004-05)$3,000,400
- St. Louis Rams (2003-04)$5,405,600
- St. Louis Rams (2002-03)$6,625,000
- St. Louis Rams (2001-02)$2,269,977
- St. Louis Rams (2000-01)$2,004,300
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Dirk Nowitzki Is Giving Up A Lot Of Money To Stay With The MavericksJust how much money did Dirk Nowitzki leave on the table by opting out of his current contract?
- Prince's Alleged Love Child May Stand to Inherit His Entire FortuneDid Prince have a secret love child? And is that love child about to inherit hundreds of millions of dollars????
- Dana White Making An Expensive Mistake By Not Putting Conor McGregor Back on UFC 200 Fight Card?As much as fans may love the UFC, in the end it is another business. For the business that is the UFC to generate the most revenue it can, it needs its best fighters in action
- Conor McGregor Offered $2-3 Million To Fight For Rival PromotionsAfter losing his standoff with Dana White, Conor McGregor is a fighter without a fight or a paycheck. However, if he wants either there are promotions other than the UFC willing to pay him millions to fight.