Kurt Warner Net Worth: Kurt Warner is a retired American football quarterback who has a net worth of $30 million dollars. Kurt Warner was born on June 22, 1971 in Burlington, Iowa where he played football at Regis High School in Cedar Rapids and graduated in 1989. After that he attended the University of Northern Iowa, graduating in 1993. Warner went undrafted in the 1994 NFL Draft. He was invited to try out for the Green Bay Packers' training camp in 1994, but was released before the regular season began. He played for three National Football League teams, the St. Louis Rams, the New York Giants, and the Arizona Cardinals. Warner first attained stardom while playing for the St. Louis Rams from 1998 to 2003, where he won two NFL MVP awards in 1999 and 2001 as well as the Super Bowl MVP award in Super Bowl XXXIV. He led the 2008 Arizona Cardinals to Super Bowl XLIII and owns the three highest single-game passing yardage totals in Super Bowl history. Warner is be considered the best undrafted NFL player of all time, following a 12-year career regarded as one of the greatest stories in NFL history. On January 29, 2010 Warner officially announced his retirement from the National Football League.
Kurt Warner Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Jun 22, 1971
American football player, Athlete, Football Analyst, Philanthropist
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
222 lbs (100.7 kg)
Kurtis Eugene Warner
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Turns Down $60 million/Year TV Deal – And He's Not Crazy!on Sep 2, 2015
Remember The O.C.? You Can Buy The Cohen Family's Newport Beach Mansion For $6.5 Millionon Sep 2, 2015
Top 5 World's Most Expensive Handbags Of 2015on Sep 2, 2015
Kurt Warner Earnings
Click to Expand
- Arizona Cardinals (2009-10)$19,004,680
- Arizona Cardinals (2008-09)$8,004,320
- Arizona Cardinals (2007-08)$4,003,480
- Arizona Cardinals (2006-07)$7,001,650
- Arizona Cardinals (2005-06)$4,004,290
- New York Giants (2004-05)$3,000,400
- St. Louis Rams (2003-04)$5,405,600
- St. Louis Rams (2002-03)$6,625,000
- St. Louis Rams (2001-02)$2,269,977
- St. Louis Rams (2000-01)$2,004,300
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For This Week In Sports BettingCollege football is finally back! With games starting on Thursday and running through Monday, fans will have more than their fill of action. If they want to get in on the action there are a number of interesting spreads.
- Top 10 NFL Players Who Retired In Their 40sWhile most players tend to slow down and eventually retire in their 30s, there have been a few who have managed to stay in the game in their 40s.
- Meet Ingvar Kamprad, The Self-Made Billionaire Who Founded IKEAIngvar Kamprad went from selling matches door to door to becoming one of the wealthiest self-made billionaires in the world.