Kroy Biermann net worth: Kroy Biermann is an American football player for the National Football League who has a net worth of $5.5 million. Kroy Biermann acquired that net worth as a professional athlete for the Atlanta Falcons. His current salary is $2.5 million per year. Biermann attended the University of Montana where he excelled in the classroom and on the football team. Biermann was born in Hardin, Montana. In the 2008 NFL Draft, Biermann was selected by the Atlanta Falcons in the fifth round, (chosen 154 overall). He was a top performer in the Vertical jump and in the 3-cone drill at the 2008 NFL Combine. In 2009, he scored his first NFL touchdown against the New Orleans Saints and played as the starting left defensive end spot. He has continued to have a successful career as an Atlanta Falcon, playing both as a Defensive End and an Outside Linebacker. On November 13th 2011, Kroy married Kim Zolciak, then star of Bravo's Real Housewives of Atlanta. The two met at an Atlanta fundraiser that was filmed for an episode of The Real Housewives. They had a baby boy in May 2011 and another boy in August 2012. On November 25, 2013 they also welcomed twins Kaia and Kane into their family. The couple currently stars on their own Bravo reality show Don't Be Tardy that follows the life of Kroy and Kim, as well as their children.
Kroy Biermann Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Sep 12, 1985 (30 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)
260 lbs (118 kg)
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Prince's Alleged Love Child May Stand to Inherit His Entire Fortuneon May 5, 2016
Warren Buffett Credits His Diet For Longevity And Happiness – And You Won't Believe What He Eats!on May 6, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
Dirk Nowitzki Is Giving Up A Lot Of Money To Stay With The Maverickson May 5, 2016
One Of The World's Largest Data Leaks Has Named A Number Of Billionaires In Possible Illegal Financial Activitieson May 6, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Cinqo De Mayo Editionon May 6, 2016
Conor McGregor Offered $2-3 Million To Fight For Rival Promotionson May 5, 2016
Dana White Making An Expensive Mistake By Not Putting Conor McGregor Back on UFC 200 Fight Card?on May 5, 2016
Ryan Fitzpatrick Claims He'd Rather Sit Out Next Season, Than Take Jets Offeron May 6, 2016
Kroy Biermann Earnings
- Atlanta Falcons (2009-10)$392,280
- Atlanta Falcons (2008-09)$469,750
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Lack Of Faith Forces Leicester Fan To Miss Out On Turning 73 Cents Into $3,600There are a lot of euphoric Leicester City fans right about now, since their team has officially won the Premier League. However, there is going to be at least one who is somber. He or she could have turned 73 cents into thousands – but didn't.
- If Yahoo's CEO is Fired, She Gets $55 MillionGetting fired by your employer is never a good thing, but how would you like $55 million to make up for it?
- Comcast Pockets DreamWorks Animation For $3.8 BillionA welcome payday and a beneficial partnership are in the making following the announcement that Comcast will acquire DreamWorks Pictures' powerful animation arm, DreamWorks Animation.
- Dee Gordon's 80-Game Suspension Is Not Going To Cost Him MuchWhen the Marlins front office signed Dee Gordon to a five-year, fully guaranteed $50 million contract, they probably thought he was a bargain. The real deal would end up being what his 80-game suspension would cost him.