Kroy Biermann net worth: Kroy Biermann is an American football player for the National Football League who has a net worth of $5.5 million. Kroy Biermann acquired that net worth as a professional athlete for the Atlanta Falcons. His current salary is $2.5 million per year. Biermann attended the University of Montana where he excelled in the classroom and on the football team. Biermann was born in Hardin, Montana. In the 2008 NFL Draft, Biermann was selected by the Atlanta Falcons in the fifth round, (chosen 154 overall). He was a top performer in the Vertical jump and in the 3-cone drill at the 2008 NFL Combine. In 2009, he scored his first NFL touchdown against the New Orleans Saints and played as the starting left defensive end spot. He has continued to have a successful career as an Atlanta Falcon, playing both as a Defensive End and an Outside Linebacker. On November 13th 2011, Kroy married Kim Zolciak, then star of Bravo's Real Housewives of Atlanta. The two met at an Atlanta fundraiser that was filmed for an episode of The Real Housewives. They had a baby boy in May 2011 and another boy in August 2012. On November 25, 2013 they also welcomed twins Kaia and Kane into their family. The couple currently stars on their own Bravo reality show Don't Be Tardy that follows the life of Kroy and Kim, as well as their children.
Kroy Biermann Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Sep 12, 1985 (30 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)
260 lbs (118 kg)
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever Madeon Feb 10, 2016
The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone Elseon Feb 8, 2016
Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And Allon Feb 9, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Kroy Biermann Earnings
- Atlanta Falcons (2009-10)$392,280
- Atlanta Falcons (2008-09)$469,750
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail TycoonMTV's most famous Latina VJ may be off the air, but she's still breaking boundaries in business and beauty.
- The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!A corruption probe by the Malaysian attorney general found that a transfer of funds from the Saudi Arabian royal family to Razak's bank account in the amount of almost $700 million was just a "gift."
- These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!Being rich and famous doesn't always mean an automatic get out of jail free card. In fact, these four celebrities lost huge lawsuits and are paying the price.
- Elon Musk Has Lost $3.3 Billion In The Last Few MonthsElon Musk's space rockets aren't the only things crashing and burning. Musk lost $3.3 billion in the past year, as stock in solar panel installer SolarCity and high-end electric car maker Tesla plummet.