Kroy Biermann net worth: Kroy Biermann is an American football player for the National Football League who has a net worth of $5.5 million. Kroy Biermann acquired that net worth as a professional athlete for the Atlanta Falcons. His current salary is $2.5 million per year. Biermann attended the University of Montana where he excelled in the classroom and on the football team. Biermann was born in Hardin, Montana. In the 2008 NFL Draft, Biermann was selected by the Atlanta Falcons in the fifth round, (chosen 154 overall). He was a top performer in the Vertical jump and in the 3-cone drill at the 2008 NFL Combine. In 2009, he scored his first NFL touchdown against the New Orleans Saints and played as the starting left defensive end spot. He has continued to have a successful career as an Atlanta Falcon, playing both as a Defensive End and an Outside Linebacker. On November 13th 2011, Kroy married Kim Zolciak, then star of Bravo's Real Housewives of Atlanta. The two met at an Atlanta fundraiser that was filmed for an episode of The Real Housewives. They had a baby boy in May 2011 and another boy in August 2012. On November 25, 2013 they also welcomed twins Kaia and Kane into their family. The couple currently stars on their own Bravo reality show Don't Be Tardy that follows the life of Kroy and Kim, as well as their children.
Kroy Biermann Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Sep 12, 1985 (30 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)
260 lbs (118 kg)
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home Countryon Jun 26, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Kroy Biermann Earnings
- Atlanta Falcons (2009-10)$392,280
- Atlanta Falcons (2008-09)$469,750
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling RingHollywood is possibly being targeted by another Bling Ring. Is it someone from the Kardashian's inner circle?
- Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National TeamLeo Messi showed why he's arguably the best player in the world against the U.S. Men's National Team. His wallet backs up that claim, too.