Kroy Biermann net worth: Kroy Biermann is an American football player for the National Football League who has a net worth of $3.5 million. Kroy Biermann acquired that net worth as a professional athlete for the Atlanta Falcons. His current salary is $2.5 million per year. Biermann attended the University of Montana where he excelled in the classroom and on the football team. Biermann was born in Hardin, Montana. In the 2008 NFL Draft, Biermann was selected by the Atlanta Falcons in the fifth round, (chosen 154 overall). He was a top performer in the Vertical jump and in the 3-cone drill at the 2008 NFL Combine. In 2009, he scored his first NFL touchdown against the New Orleans Saints and played as the starting left defensive end spot. He has continued to have a successful career as an Atlanta Falcon, playing both as a Defensive End and an Outside Linebacker. On November 13th 2011, Kroy married Kim Zolciak, then star of Bravo's Real Housewives of Atlanta. The two met at an Atlanta fundraiser that was filmed for an episode of The Real Housewives. They had a baby boy in May 2011 and another boy in August 2012. On November 25, 2013 they also welcomed twins Kaia and Kane into their family. The couple currently stars on their own Bravo reality show Don't Be Tardy that follows the life of Kroy and Kim, as well as their children.
Kroy Biermann Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Sep 12, 1985 (30 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)
260 lbs (118 kg)
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
These Celebrities Were Rich Even Before They Were Famouson Oct 6, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
Who Are The Highest Paid ESPN Personalities?on Oct 5, 2015
Here Are Jennifer Lawrence's Top 7 Movie Paycheckson Oct 6, 2015
This Billionaire Has Lost 85% Of His Fortune In The Last Few Monthson Oct 6, 2015
Now You Can Buy Donald Trump's Rare Lamborghini Diabloon Oct 6, 2015
How Baltimore Ravens Owner Steve Bisciotti Made His $2.6 Billion Fortuneon Oct 6, 2015
Two Las Vegas Dealers Arrested For Stealing $1 Million From The Bellagio Casinoon Oct 5, 2015
Kroy Biermann Earnings
- Atlanta Falcons (2009-10)$392,280
- Atlanta Falcons (2008-09)$469,750
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Strange Story Of A Russian Billionaire, A Swiss Art Dealer, Two "Stolen" Picasso Paintings, And Picasso's Step-DaughterOh, those crazy Russian billionaires! Dmitry Rybolovlev, who made his billions in fertilizer, is handing over two Picasso paintings worth $27 million to the stepdaughter of the legendary artist. But why?
- Ten College Majors That Are A Good InvestmentGoing to college is not mandatory and can be considered an investment, which means you want to get the maximum return on your money.
- Retiring Auto Tycoon Will Get $1M For The Rest Of His Life... And That's Actually A Pay-cut!Sidney DeBoer is the founder and former CEO of Lithia Motors, and he just signed off on a lifetime compensation deal for his retirement.
- Russell Crowe's Top 5 Highest Paying Film RolesRussell Crowe has made an impressive amount of cash from his film roles. Find out how much here!