Keyshawn Johnson net worth and salary: Keyshawn Johnson is a former American former NFL player and current sports broadcaster who has a net worth of $20 million. Keyshawn Johnson played eleven seasons as a wide receiver in the NFL and currently works as a broadcaster on ESPN. Keyshawn Johnson was born in Los Angeles, California in July 1972. He did not start playing football Wide Receiver until his senior year at Miller Dorsey High School, and then played for two years at West Los Angeles College. He transferred to the University of Southern California where he played in 1994 and 1995. He was a Consensus All-American and won the Pop Warner Trophy in 1995. In 2008, Keyshawn was inducted into the Rose Bowl Hall of Fame. He appeared on the show Coach while in college. Johnson was the #1 overall pick by the New York Jets in the 1996 NFL Draft. He played for the Jets from 1996 to 1999 and then was traded to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers where he played until 2003. He was then traded to the Dallas Cowboys where he played until 2005 before signing with the Carolina Panthers and finishing his career in 2006. Johnson won a Super Bowl Championship with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in 2003. He was a three time Pro Bowl selection and was the Pro Bowl Co-MVP in 1998. He retired after the 2006 season. In 2009, Keyshawn started working for ESPN. He works on Sunday NFL Countdown and Monday Night Countdown. He is also credit with inventing the segment "C'mon Man!". He was the 1st contestant eliminated in season 17 of Dancing with the Stars; he is paired with professional dancer Sharna Burgess.
Keyshawn Johnson Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Jul 22, 1972 (43 years old)
American football player, Broadcaster
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
212 lbs (96 kg)
Joseph Keyshawn Johnson
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
Google CEO Sundar Pichai Got A Stock Package Worth Almost $200 Millionon Feb 11, 2016
Beyonce's Latest Single Had A Very Unlikely Beneficiaryon Feb 11, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!on Feb 11, 2016
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
Elon Musk Has Lost $3.3 Billion In The Last Few Monthson Feb 11, 2016
Philadelphia Eagles Are Spending A Ton Of Money To Lock Up Free Agentson Feb 12, 2016
Keyshawn Johnson Earnings
Click to Expand
- Carolina Panthers (2006-07)$6,001,320
- Dallas Cowboys (2005-06)$2,003,410
- Dallas Cowboys (2004-05)$6,004,000
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2003-04)$5,000,400
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2002-03)$1,500,450
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2001-02)$2,357,142
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2000-01)$2,358,100
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Rich Are The Supreme Court Justices?What are the salaries and net worths of each of the United States Supreme Court Justices?
- Ciara Sues Future Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend FutureCiara is suing Future for an amount that it doesn't look like he would even be able to pay if she wins. Check out the details here.
- Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442Blake Griffin has been out of the Clippers lineup with a quadriceps injury, will miss more time as he recovers from a broken hand, and it looks like he will miss a few more games and lose close to $900K for beating up the team's equipment manager.
- How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!Johnny Depp; Yoko Ono; Bob Geldof; Dustin Hoffman: for one photographer, they're all mere child's play, compared to a potato.