Keyshawn Johnson net worth and salary: Keyshawn Johnson is a former American former NFL player and current sports broadcaster who has a net worth of $20 million. Keyshawn Johnson played eleven seasons as a wide receiver in the NFL and currently works as a broadcaster on ESPN. Keyshawn Johnson was born in Los Angeles, California in July 1972. He did not start playing football Wide Receiver until his senior year at Miller Dorsey High School, and then played for two years at West Los Angeles College. He transferred to the University of Southern California where he played in 1994 and 1995. He was a Consensus All-American and won the Pop Warner Trophy in 1995. In 2008, Keyshawn was inducted into the Rose Bowl Hall of Fame. He appeared on the show Coach while in college. Johnson was the #1 overall pick by the New York Jets in the 1996 NFL Draft. He played for the Jets from 1996 to 1999 and then was traded to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers where he played until 2003. He was then traded to the Dallas Cowboys where he played until 2005 before signing with the Carolina Panthers and finishing his career in 2006. Johnson won a Super Bowl Championship with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in 2003. He was a three time Pro Bowl selection and was the Pro Bowl Co-MVP in 1998. He retired after the 2006 season. In 2009, Keyshawn started working for ESPN. He works on Sunday NFL Countdown and Monday Night Countdown. He is also credit with inventing the segment "C'mon Man!". He was the 1st contestant eliminated in season 17 of Dancing with the Stars; he is paired with professional dancer Sharna Burgess.
Keyshawn Johnson Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Jul 22, 1972 (43 years old)
American football player, Broadcaster
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
212 lbs (96 kg)
Joseph Keyshawn Johnson
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of Moneyon May 26, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading Caseon May 27, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!on May 27, 2016
Family Of Late Baseball Superstar Tony Gwynn Suing Tobacco Giant, Altria Groupon May 27, 2016
British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube Streamingon May 26, 2016
Keyshawn Johnson Earnings
Click to Expand
- Carolina Panthers (2006-07)$6,001,320
- Dallas Cowboys (2005-06)$2,003,410
- Dallas Cowboys (2004-05)$6,004,000
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2003-04)$5,000,400
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2002-03)$1,500,450
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2001-02)$2,357,142
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2000-01)$2,358,100
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net WorthWhile it's not shocking to see the 15-month marriage of Johnny Depp and Amber Heard end, it is shocking that the couple wed without a prenup. Will Depp give Heard any of his $400 million fortune?
- Why Did Donald Trump Receive a Tax Break For NYC Residents Who Make Less Than $500k?Donald Trump claims to earn a multi-millionaire-dollar income and have a multi-billionaire-dollar worth. But he received AND pocketed a $300 tax break for NYC residents who make less than $500k.
- The Atlanta Falcons' New Stadium Will Offer Very Cheap Concessions - Thanks Arthur Blank!Eating overpriced concessions is one of the most fundamental traditions in American sports, but fans at the upcoming new Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta will have the option not to participate.
- Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker JudgmentFlorida Circuit Judge Pamela Campbell decided today that the Hogan/Gawker verdict was just, and declined to order a new trial, allowing the dispute to move on to a Florida appeals court.