Keyshawn Johnson net worth and salary: Keyshawn Johnson is a former American former NFL player and current sports broadcaster who has a net worth of $20 million. Keyshawn Johnson played eleven seasons as a wide receiver in the NFL and currently works as a broadcaster on ESPN. Keyshawn Johnson was born in Los Angeles, California in July 1972. He did not start playing football Wide Receiver until his senior year at Miller Dorsey High School, and then played for two years at West Los Angeles College. He transferred to the University of Southern California where he played in 1994 and 1995. He was a Consensus All-American and won the Pop Warner Trophy in 1995. In 2008, Keyshawn was inducted into the Rose Bowl Hall of Fame. He appeared on the show Coach while in college. Johnson was the #1 overall pick by the New York Jets in the 1996 NFL Draft. He played for the Jets from 1996 to 1999 and then was traded to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers where he played until 2003. He was then traded to the Dallas Cowboys where he played until 2005 before signing with the Carolina Panthers and finishing his career in 2006. Johnson won a Super Bowl Championship with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in 2003. He was a three time Pro Bowl selection and was the Pro Bowl Co-MVP in 1998. He retired after the 2006 season. In 2009, Keyshawn started working for ESPN. He works on Sunday NFL Countdown and Monday Night Countdown. He is also credit with inventing the segment "C'mon Man!". He was the 1st contestant eliminated in season 17 of Dancing with the Stars; he is paired with professional dancer Sharna Burgess.
Keyshawn Johnson Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Jul 22, 1972 (43 years old)
American football player, Broadcaster
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
212 lbs (96 kg)
Joseph Keyshawn Johnson
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Keyshawn Johnson Earnings
Click to Expand
- Carolina Panthers (2006-07)$6,001,320
- Dallas Cowboys (2005-06)$2,003,410
- Dallas Cowboys (2004-05)$6,004,000
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2003-04)$5,000,400
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2002-03)$1,500,450
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2001-02)$2,357,142
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2000-01)$2,358,100
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.