Jon Kitna net worth and salary: Jon Kitna is a semi-retired American football player who has a net worth of $12 million. Jon Kitna was born on September 21, 1972 in Tacoma, Washington. During his NFL career, Kitna played for the Seattle Seahawks, Dallas Cowboys, Detroit Lions and Cincinnati Bengals. He also spent one season playing for a team in Barcelona. Kitna initially retired from football in January 2012. In January 2014, the Cowboys announced that they were re-hiring Kitna to serve as a backup quarterback to Kyle Orton after starting QB Tony Romo suffered a season ending back injury. Kitna earned $55,000 for his one day job and remarkably he donated all the money to a charity called Lincoln High School Booster Club. After retiring from full time football, John Kitna took up a job as a high school math teacher at his alma mater. He attended college at Central Washington University without any scholarship or financial aid. He soon was the football team's starting quarterback. He initially qualified to play on the Seattle Seahawks' practice squad before landing a spot on a team in NFL Europe. During his professional NFL career, Jon earned slightly over $30 million in salary before taxes and expenses. He is married and has four children with his wife Jeni.
Jon Kitna Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Sep 21, 1972 (43 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
220 lbs (99.79 kg)
Jon K. Kitna
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement. David Robinson Just Luanched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
Five Child Stars Who've Had A Very Rough Lifeon Oct 10, 2015
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
The Five Worst Movies That Still Went On To Make Billionson Oct 10, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
Unlike Many Of His Broke Peers, Jamal Mashburn Has Earned A TON Of Money Since His Retirementon Oct 9, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
If A Private Yacht Is Not Good Enough For You, Why Not Try A Private Floating Island???on Oct 9, 2015
Jay Z And Beyoncé Are Renting $45 Million LA Mansionon Oct 10, 2015
Jon Kitna Earnings
Click to Expand
- Dallas Cowboys (2009-10)$4,000,000
- Detroit Lions (2008-09)$5,000,000
- Detroit Lions (2007-08)$1,500,000
- Detroit Lions (2006-07)$5,000,000
- Cincinnati Bengals (2005-06)$1,001,320
- Cincinnati Bengals (2004-05)$3,377,500
- Cincinnati Bengals (2003-04)$2,626,600
- Cincinnati Bengals (2002-03)$1,501,260
- Cincinnati Bengals (2001-02)$5,501,440
- Seattle Seahawks (2000-01)$1,373,600
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For Week Six Of College Football BettingFor the betting man, this means we have more good college football games that are hard to call, bad games with spreads that are likely to be beat, and ugly games for which we will never understand their existence in the first place.
- Fetty Wap's Debut Album Helped Him Accomplish Something That Hasn't Been Done In YearsFetty Wap has been killing it this year, and now he adds yet another accomplishment to the list.
- Here Is What You Can Expect To Pay To Open A FranchiseIf you don't mind dealing with things like minimum wage employees and angry customers, a fast food franchise could end up being a huge money maker.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 30 – October 6)This week, celebrities have been buying, selling, and customizing their cars, so let's take a closer look.