Joe Flacco net worth and salary: Joe Flacco is a Super Bowl winning quarterback who has a net worth of $35 million dollars and annual salary of $20 million. Born in Audubon, New Jersey, Joe Flacco played football throughout high school and went on to play at the University of Pittsburgh. His time in Pittsburgh was frustrating and he subsequently transferred to the University of Delaware where he set 20 school records. The Baltimore Ravens drafted him in 2008, and, due to illness and injury on the team, he began his rookie year as the Ravens starting quarterback. He led them to 7 wins in their first eight games of the season. Flacco went on to set multiple records as a rookie and won multiple honors, including NFL Rookie of the Month for October 2008, AFC Offensive Player of the Week in 2008, NFL Rookie of the Week twice, and NFL Rookie of the Year in 2008. He has played consistently well during his time with the Ravens. 2011 saw massive changes to the Raven's lineup, so there is some question as to how he will handle his new offensive line. On February 3, 2013, Joe Flacco and the Ravens beat the 49ers to win the Super Bowl. Flacco, who was the Super Bowl MVP, is now a free agent and will be looking to score a major new contract. ***Update*** On March 1, 2013, Joe Flacco reportedly signed a new deal with the Ravens that will pay him $120.6 million over six years. That's enough to make Joe Flacco the highest paid player in NFL history. Under this contract, Flacco will earn a base salary of roughly $20 million over six years which works out to $170,000 per in season day.
Joe Flacco Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Jan 16, 1985
American football player, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.98 m)
245 lbs (111.13 kg)
Joseph Vincent Flacco
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?on Aug 30, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
Alex Rodriguez Is Being Sued For $100 Million – By A Family Memberon Sep 1, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
Joe Flacco Earnings
- Baltimore Ravens (2009-10)$8,601,760
- Baltimore Ravens (2008-09)$1,300,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Trent Williams Just Became The Highest-Paid Tackle In NFL History… How Much Will He Make?It's a good day for Trent Williams, who just signed a record-breaking contract to remain with Washington. Just how much will he earn?
- Daniel Ek Set Out To Disrupt The Music Industry... So He Created Spotify And Made $400 MillionSpotify's Daniel Ek has built a way to make music available to listeners for free without piracy issues, while at the same time offering a sustainable revenue model to musicians and investors. Here is how he did it...
- Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 BankruptcyTrick Daddy recently joined the likes of 50 Cent, and probably not in the way that he would have wanted...
- Weekend Box Office Review For August 28th-August 30thStraight Outta Compton held on to the #1 spot, but how did other movies stack up?