Joe Flacco net worth and salary: Joe Flacco is a Super Bowl winning quarterback who has a net worth of $35 million dollars and annual salary of $20 million. Born in Audubon, New Jersey, Joe Flacco played football throughout high school and went on to play at the University of Pittsburgh. His time in Pittsburgh was frustrating and he subsequently transferred to the University of Delaware where he set 20 school records. The Baltimore Ravens drafted him in 2008, and, due to illness and injury on the team, he began his rookie year as the Ravens starting quarterback. He led them to 7 wins in their first eight games of the season. Flacco went on to set multiple records as a rookie and won multiple honors, including NFL Rookie of the Month for October 2008, AFC Offensive Player of the Week in 2008, NFL Rookie of the Week twice, and NFL Rookie of the Year in 2008. He has played consistently well during his time with the Ravens. 2011 saw massive changes to the Raven's lineup, so there is some question as to how he will handle his new offensive line. On February 3, 2013, Joe Flacco and the Ravens beat the 49ers to win the Super Bowl. Flacco, who was the Super Bowl MVP, is now a free agent and will be looking to score a major new contract. ***Update*** On March 1, 2013, Joe Flacco reportedly signed a new deal with the Ravens that will pay him $120.6 million over six years. That's enough to make Joe Flacco the highest paid player in NFL history. Under this contract, Flacco will earn a base salary of roughly $20 million over six years which works out to $170,000 per in season day.
Joe Flacco Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Jan 16, 1985
American football player, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.98 m)
245 lbs (111.13 kg)
Joseph Vincent Flacco
If You Live On This Teeny Tiny Miami Island, You've Won The Game Of Lifeon Aug 2, 2015
Wait Til You Hear What Snoop Dogg Was Caught With Today At An Italian Airporton Aug 3, 2015
Fetty Wap Achieved Two Major Accomplishments This Weekon Aug 2, 2015
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review for July 31st-August 2ndon Aug 2, 2015
These Five Careers Don't Pay As Well As You May Have Thoughton Aug 2, 2015
A Truly Unique Pair Of Bugatti Veyrons Will Soon Be For Sale, But You're Gonna Need Deep Pockets!on Aug 2, 2015
From Beyoncé To Sara Blakely: 8 Pieces Of Advice From Today's Wealthiest Womenon Aug 2, 2015
Lauren Bacall's Dakota Apartment Sells for $23.5 Millionon Aug 1, 2015
After Signing A $41.5 Million Extension Less Than A Year Ago, This NFL Player Is Already Off The Teamon Aug 2, 2015
Joe Flacco Earnings
- Baltimore Ravens (2009-10)$8,601,760
- Baltimore Ravens (2008-09)$1,300,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Did You Know You There's An App To Order A Helicopter On Your Phone?!?With the app Blade, you can now charter a helicopter via your phone for only a few hundred bucks. But not everyone is happy about it.
- Seattle Seahawks Sign Russell Wilson To A Massive 4-Year $87.6 Million Revolutionary DealSeattle Seahawks had to be getting worried as Russell Wilson's contract deadline drew near, but they don't need to be worried anymore. The team finally made him an offer he couldn't refuse.
- Miracle On Ice Goalie Selling Memorabilia From Iconic Game For $5.7 MillionFor hockey fans there is no moment that personifies the greatness of the game and the ability of it to impact society quite like the Miracle on Ice. For $5.7 million the most impressive collection of memorabilia from the game can be yours.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini AventadorToday's Amazing Car Of The Day is the Aventador, the $400 thousand flagship model for Ferrari.