Jerry Rice net worth: Jerry Rice is an American retired professional football player who has a net worth of $55 million. Jerry Rice earned his net worth through his years in Professional Football with the San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks, Oakland Raiders and the Denver Broncos. Jerry Lee Rice was born in Starkville, Mississippi in October 1962. He believes that his hands became developed when he worked laying brick for his father. Jerry ran away from his school principal. The principal made him choose between getting punished and joining the football team. He played wide receiver at Mississippi Valley State University. In 1983 he set records for receptions and receiving yards and was first-team Division 1-AA All American. He caught 24 passes in one game setting a record. In 1984 as a senior Rice caught 27 touchdown receptions. The San Francisco 49ers made draft day trades to move up and select him before the Dallas Cowboys could. He played for the 49ers from 1985 to 2000. After that he played with the Oakland Raiders from 2001 to 2004. During the 2004 season he was traded to the Seattle Seahawks, and retired after that season. Rice won three Super Bowl rings with the 49ers and was selected to the Pro Bowl 13 times. The NFL Network selected Jerry Rice as the greatest player in NFL history in 2010. He holds the all-time NFL records for receptions, yards, and touchdown receptions. He was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2010.
Jerry Rice Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Oct 13, 1962 (53 years old)
American football player, Coach, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
200 lbs (90.72 kg)
Jerry Lee Rice, Flash 80, The man with the hands, Gentleman Jerry
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
Donald Trump May Not Be Worth $10 Billion, But He's Still Very Richon May 22, 2016
Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US Debton May 24, 2016
El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By Mexicoon May 24, 2016
Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax Collectorson May 24, 2016
Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office Milestoneon May 23, 2016
Jerry Rice Earnings
Click to Expand
- Seattle Seahawks (2004-05)$873,529
- Oakland Raiders (2004-05)$877,071
- Oakland Raiders (2003-04)$2,250,900
- Oakland Raiders (2002-03)$1,750,000
- Oakland Raiders (2001-02)$1,587,740
- San Francisco 49ers (2000-01)$4,530,400
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- French Billionaire To Open Tuition-Free School In Silicon Valley… You Won't Believe How He Made His Money!Xavier Niel is a French high school dropout who made his $8.1 billion fortune in technology. Now, he's bringing his unconventional software engineering school to Silicon Valley. The school, called 42, will train future computer programmers for free.
- The Billionaires Banding Together To Bid On Ailing Yahoo!Yahoo has been on shaky ground for some time. Now it appears that the pioneering Internet search engine is putting itself on the market and an unlikely pair of billionaires has teamed up to pursue a possible purchase.
- Jimmy Kimmel Renews Contract with ABC for Another Three YearsABC renews Jimmy Kimmel, currently television's longest-running late night host, for another three years. Kimmel's currently makes $10 million a year, and could stand to earn more as his contract continues.
- David Hasselhoff Claims He Is BROKE. His Wife Begs To Differ...In court documents, David Hasselhoff claims that he has less than $4,000 to his name. His ex-wife paints a VERY different picture.