Jerry Rice net worth: Jerry Rice is an American retired professional football player who has a net worth of $55 million. Jerry Rice earned his net worth through his years in Professional Football with the San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks, Oakland Raiders and the Denver Broncos. Jerry Lee Rice was born in Starkville, Mississippi in October 1962. He believes that his hands became developed when he worked laying brick for his father. Jerry ran away from his school principal. The principal made him choose between getting punished and joining the football team. He played wide receiver at Mississippi Valley State University. In 1983 he set records for receptions and receiving yards and was first-team Division 1-AA All American. He caught 24 passes in one game setting a record. In 1984 as a senior Rice caught 27 touchdown receptions. The San Francisco 49ers made draft day trades to move up and select him before the Dallas Cowboys could. He played for the 49ers from 1985 to 2000. After that he played with the Oakland Raiders from 2001 to 2004. During the 2004 season he was traded to the Seattle Seahawks, and retired after that season. Rice won three Super Bowl rings with the 49ers and was selected to the Pro Bowl 13 times. The NFL Network selected Jerry Rice as the greatest player in NFL history in 2010. He holds the all-time NFL records for receptions, yards, and touchdown receptions. He was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2010.
Jerry Rice Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Oct 13, 1962 (52 years old)
American football player, Coach, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
200 lbs (90.72 kg)
Jerry Lee Rice, Flash 80, The man with the hands, Gentleman Jerry
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
Tom Cruise Reportedly Sells Hidden Hills Scientology Getaway For $11.4 Million!on Oct 4, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Much Is The Cast Of Saved By The Bell Worth Today?on Sep 29, 2015
The 20 Richest People In The World Right Nowon Oct 1, 2015
Jon Gruden Has $6.5 Million Reasons To Never Coach An NFL Team Againon Oct 4, 2015
Derrick Rose Is Basically Just Stealing Money From The Bulls Nowon Oct 2, 2015
The University Of Florida Could Have Owned Gatorade For $10k – Instead, Four Teachers Made $1 Billionon Oct 3, 2015
22 Year Old Jordan Spieth Was Relatively Unknown A Year Ago. And He'll Make $50 Million In 2015.on Oct 4, 2015
Jerry Rice Earnings
Click to Expand
- Seattle Seahawks (2004-05)$873,529
- Oakland Raiders (2004-05)$877,071
- Oakland Raiders (2003-04)$2,250,900
- Oakland Raiders (2002-03)$1,750,000
- Oakland Raiders (2001-02)$1,587,740
- San Francisco 49ers (2000-01)$4,530,400
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- A Classic Jaguar XJ220 Is Going Up For AuctionHalf a million dollars could buy you a very limited classic Jaguar XJ200, which has held multiple speed records.
- $15 Million Picasso Painting That Was Missing For 15 Years Suddenly Shows Up In New JerseyAuthorities were able to find the proverbial needle in a haystack when they found a Picasso in a package sent from Belgium to New York.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 25 – October 1)This week, celebrities have been buying, selling, customizing, and crashing their cars so let's take a closer look.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For Week Five Of College Football BettingThis is a great point in the college football season. Non-conference schedules (aka the crappy games) are pretty much done, meaning it is time for the real games to begin.