Jerry Rice net worth: Jerry Rice is an American retired professional football player who has a net worth of $55 million. Jerry Rice earned his net worth through his years in Professional Football with the San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks, Oakland Raiders and the Denver Broncos. Jerry Lee Rice was born in Starkville, Mississippi in October 1962. He believes that his hands became developed when he worked laying brick for his father. Jerry ran away from his school principal. The principal made him choose between getting punished and joining the football team. He played wide receiver at Mississippi Valley State University. In 1983 he set records for receptions and receiving yards and was first-team Division 1-AA All American. He caught 24 passes in one game setting a record. In 1984 as a senior Rice caught 27 touchdown receptions. The San Francisco 49ers made draft day trades to move up and select him before the Dallas Cowboys could. He played for the 49ers from 1985 to 2000. After that he played with the Oakland Raiders from 2001 to 2004. During the 2004 season he was traded to the Seattle Seahawks, and retired after that season. Rice won three Super Bowl rings with the 49ers and was selected to the Pro Bowl 13 times. The NFL Network selected Jerry Rice as the greatest player in NFL history in 2010. He holds the all-time NFL records for receptions, yards, and touchdown receptions. He was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2010.
Jerry Rice Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Oct 13, 1962 (52 years old)
American football player, Coach, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
200 lbs (90.72 kg)
Jerry Lee Rice, Flash 80, The man with the hands, Gentleman Jerry
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement. David Robinson Just Luanched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
The Five Worst Movies That Still Went On To Make Billionson Oct 10, 2015
Unlike Many Of His Broke Peers, Jamal Mashburn Has Earned A TON Of Money Since His Retirementon Oct 9, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
If A Private Yacht Is Not Good Enough For You, Why Not Try A Private Floating Island???on Oct 9, 2015
Five Child Stars Who've Had A Very Rough Lifeon Oct 10, 2015
Jay Z And Beyoncé Are Renting $45 Million LA Mansionon Oct 10, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
Jerry Rice Earnings
Click to Expand
- Seattle Seahawks (2004-05)$873,529
- Oakland Raiders (2004-05)$877,071
- Oakland Raiders (2003-04)$2,250,900
- Oakland Raiders (2002-03)$1,750,000
- Oakland Raiders (2001-02)$1,587,740
- San Francisco 49ers (2000-01)$4,530,400
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For Week Six Of College Football BettingFor the betting man, this means we have more good college football games that are hard to call, bad games with spreads that are likely to be beat, and ugly games for which we will never understand their existence in the first place.
- Fetty Wap's Debut Album Helped Him Accomplish Something That Hasn't Been Done In YearsFetty Wap has been killing it this year, and now he adds yet another accomplishment to the list.
- Here Is What You Can Expect To Pay To Open A FranchiseIf you don't mind dealing with things like minimum wage employees and angry customers, a fast food franchise could end up being a huge money maker.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 30 – October 6)This week, celebrities have been buying, selling, and customizing their cars, so let's take a closer look.