Jerry Rice net worth: Jerry Rice is an American retired professional football player who has a net worth of $55 million. Jerry Rice earned his net worth through his years in Professional Football with the San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks, Oakland Raiders and the Denver Broncos. Jerry Lee Rice was born in Starkville, Mississippi in October 1962. He believes that his hands became developed when he worked laying brick for his father. Jerry ran away from his school principal. The principal made him choose between getting punished and joining the football team. He played wide receiver at Mississippi Valley State University. In 1983 he set records for receptions and receiving yards and was first-team Division 1-AA All American. He caught 24 passes in one game setting a record. In 1984 as a senior Rice caught 27 touchdown receptions. The San Francisco 49ers made draft day trades to move up and select him before the Dallas Cowboys could. He played for the 49ers from 1985 to 2000. After that he played with the Oakland Raiders from 2001 to 2004. During the 2004 season he was traded to the Seattle Seahawks, and retired after that season. Rice won three Super Bowl rings with the 49ers and was selected to the Pro Bowl 13 times. The NFL Network selected Jerry Rice as the greatest player in NFL history in 2010. He holds the all-time NFL records for receptions, yards, and touchdown receptions. He was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2010.
Jerry Rice Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Oct 13, 1962 (53 years old)
American football player, Coach, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
200 lbs (90.72 kg)
Jerry Lee Rice, Flash 80, The man with the hands, Gentleman Jerry
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Jerry Rice Earnings
Click to Expand
- Seattle Seahawks (2004-05)$873,529
- Oakland Raiders (2004-05)$877,071
- Oakland Raiders (2003-04)$2,250,900
- Oakland Raiders (2002-03)$1,750,000
- Oakland Raiders (2001-02)$1,587,740
- San Francisco 49ers (2000-01)$4,530,400
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.