Jerry Rice net worth: Jerry Rice is an American retired professional football player who has a net worth of $55 million. Jerry Rice earned his net worth through his years in Professional Football with the San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks, Oakland Raiders and the Denver Broncos. Jerry Lee Rice was born in Starkville, Mississippi in October 1962. He believes that his hands became developed when he worked laying brick for his father. Jerry ran away from his school principal. The principal made him choose between getting punished and joining the football team. He played wide receiver at Mississippi Valley State University. In 1983 he set records for receptions and receiving yards and was first-team Division 1-AA All American. He caught 24 passes in one game setting a record. In 1984 as a senior Rice caught 27 touchdown receptions. The San Francisco 49ers made draft day trades to move up and select him before the Dallas Cowboys could. He played for the 49ers from 1985 to 2000. After that he played with the Oakland Raiders from 2001 to 2004. During the 2004 season he was traded to the Seattle Seahawks, and retired after that season. Rice won three Super Bowl rings with the 49ers and was selected to the Pro Bowl 13 times. The NFL Network selected Jerry Rice as the greatest player in NFL history in 2010. He holds the all-time NFL records for receptions, yards, and touchdown receptions. He was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2010.
Jerry Rice Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Oct 13, 1962 (53 years old)
American football player, Coach, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
200 lbs (90.72 kg)
Jerry Lee Rice, Flash 80, The man with the hands, Gentleman Jerry
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
David Bowie's Will Revealed – Here's Who Inherits His $230 Million Estateon Feb 2, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
Jay-Z Hit With An $18 Million Lawsuit Over Cologne Endorsementon Feb 3, 2016
Top 10 Grossing Arcade Games Of All Timeon Feb 4, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
Jerry Rice Earnings
Click to Expand
- Seattle Seahawks (2004-05)$873,529
- Oakland Raiders (2004-05)$877,071
- Oakland Raiders (2003-04)$2,250,900
- Oakland Raiders (2002-03)$1,750,000
- Oakland Raiders (2001-02)$1,587,740
- San Francisco 49ers (2000-01)$4,530,400
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!Back in 1984, Pat Bowlen purchased the Broncos for a very modest amount. How much are they worth today?
- Billionaire Roundup: Trump Is Subject Of Erotic Novel; Sheldon Adelson Tightens The Reigns And More Billionaire ShenanigansThere is an erotic novel about Donald Trump and it is a huge hit on Amazon. Find out about this and other billionaire shenanigans in this week's Billionaire Roundup.
- The First New Acura NSX Just Sold For Over $1 MillionNASCAR tycoon Rick Hendrick of Hendrick Motorsports purchased the very first 2017 Acura NSX hybrid that rolled off the line, for $1.2 million.
- Lawyers Submit $100 Million Bill For Managing Leona Helmsley's EstateThe executors of Leona Helmsley's estate appear to have taken a lesson or two from the woman know as the Queen of Mean. You won't believe how much they are charging for their work on Helmsley's estate!