Jeremy Shockey net worth: Jeremy Shockey is an professional American football who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Jeremy Shockey was born in Ada, Oklahoma and played football throughout high school. His senior year, he was named to the All-District, All-County, and All-State teams in Oklahoma. He went on to attend the University of Miami, where he quickly made a name for himself. His sophomore year he was named to the All-Big East First Team, and his junior year, he led Miami to the state championships. He chose to enter the NFL Draft in 2001, and was subsequently picked up by the New York Giants for the 2002 season. He played well for the Giants from 2002 to 2007. Unfortunately, a broken fibula during the 2007 season, proved problematic, and he was subsequently traded to the New Orleans Saints. He played for the Saints well, but intermittently, until 2010, due to multiple injuries. In 2011, he was traded to the Carolina Panthers, where he proved to be a valuable player. As of 2012, he was a free agent.
Jeremy Shockey Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Aug 18, 1980 (35 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
251 lbs (113.85 kg)
Jeremy Charles Shockey
Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A Daughter 7-Figure Sweet 16on May 30, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200on May 30, 2016
Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial Helpon May 30, 2016
From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon Valleyon May 30, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
Jeremy Shockey Earnings
Click to Expand
- New Orleans Saints (2009-10)$3,226,820
- New Orleans Saints (2008-09)$2,425,000
- New York Giants (2007-08)$1,595,000
- New York Giants (2006-07)$8,400,000
- New York Giants (2005-06)$3,968,597
- New York Giants (2004-05)$466,467
- New York Giants (2003-04)$2,872,134
- New York Giants (2002-03)$3,944,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Gina Rinehart's Kids Are Taking Her To Court…Again!Australian billionaire Gina Rinehart has had her fair share of family drama over the last several years and it doesn't look like it is going to end anytime soon.
- Bill O'Reilly Sues Wife for $10M, Claims He Funded Her AffairTestimony alleges he dragged his ex-wife down a set of stairs by her throat, but Fox News host Bill O'Reilly says she dragged out their divorce settlement to fund her affair – and he wants $10 million because of it.
- Lance Armstrong's Time Running Is Out In $100 Million Whistleblowing CaseThe federal judge gave Lance Armstrong one week to prove his claims in his perpetual doping case. If Armstrong and company fail to comply, the results could be disastrous.
- Toronto: Drake's New Mansion is Just Too BigDrake's life of luxury may be putting him at odds with his hometown of Toronto. The rapper has already purchased a $6 million piece of property there, but it's the 21,000 square-foot mansion he hopes to build on it that could create some problems.