Jeremy Shockey net worth: Jeremy Shockey is an professional American football who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Jeremy Shockey was born in Ada, Oklahoma and played football throughout high school. His senior year, he was named to the All-District, All-County, and All-State teams in Oklahoma. He went on to attend the University of Miami, where he quickly made a name for himself. His sophomore year he was named to the All-Big East First Team, and his junior year, he led Miami to the state championships. He chose to enter the NFL Draft in 2001, and was subsequently picked up by the New York Giants for the 2002 season. He played well for the Giants from 2002 to 2007. Unfortunately, a broken fibula during the 2007 season, proved problematic, and he was subsequently traded to the New Orleans Saints. He played for the Saints well, but intermittently, until 2010, due to multiple injuries. In 2011, he was traded to the Carolina Panthers, where he proved to be a valuable player. As of 2012, he was a free agent.
Jeremy Shockey Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Aug 18, 1980 (35 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
251 lbs (113.85 kg)
Jeremy Charles Shockey
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote Loomson Jun 24, 2016
Fletcher Cox's Huge New Contract Isn't All It's Cracked Up To Beon Jun 24, 2016
The S-110 Evo Venta Black Is The "World's Blackest Watch," And It Costs $95,000on Jun 23, 2016
2016's Highest-Paid Female Athleteson Jun 22, 2016
Jeremy Shockey Earnings
Click to Expand
- New Orleans Saints (2009-10)$3,226,820
- New Orleans Saints (2008-09)$2,425,000
- New York Giants (2007-08)$1,595,000
- New York Giants (2006-07)$8,400,000
- New York Giants (2005-06)$3,968,597
- New York Giants (2004-05)$466,467
- New York Giants (2003-04)$2,872,134
- New York Giants (2002-03)$3,944,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.
- The Largest Putting Tournament Ever Is Happening In Vegas Next Year, And You Could Go!With millions of dollars in prizes and options for everyone, it will be worth a trip to Vegas next year for the largest putting tournament in history. Do you think you have what it takes?
- Elon Musk Wants Tesla To Buy SolarCity For $2.8 BillionTesla's stock price is tanking on the news, as the deal is fraught with financial risk and is a huge conflict of interest for Elon Musk, who is the largest stockholder of both companies.