Jay Cutler Net Worth and salary: Jay Cutler is an American professional football quarterback who has a net worth of $40 million dollars. Born April 29, 1983 in Santa Claus, Indiana, Jay Cutler is currently the quarterback for the professional NFL team the Chicago Bears. Cutler began his football career at Heritage Hills High School in Lincoln City, Indiana where he started for three years as quarterback. He attended college in Nashville, Tennessee at Vanderbilt University where he started all 45 career games for the Vanderbilt Commodores football team—the most starts by a quarterback in the school's history. During his stint at Vanderbilt, Cutler set other school records for touchdowns, rushing yards, passing yards, pass attempts, pass completions, combined touchdowns and touchdown passes. In the 2006 NFL Draft, Cutler attracted the interest of the Oakland Raiders, the Detroit Lions, the Arizona Cardinals and the Baltimore Ravens as well of the Denver Broncos. Cutler was chosen by the Denver Broncos as the 11th pick of that draft. In 2009, Cutler was traded to the Chicago Bears, where he continues to rack up franchise records. For the 2014-2015 season, Jay Cutler is the highest paid quarterback in the league. His salary is $22.5 million dollars. Jay Cutler began dating reality TV star Kristin Cavallari in 2010. They were engaged in April 2011, then broke up a month later only to get re-engaged in November. They married in June 2013 and today have two sons.
Jay Cutler Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Apr 29, 1983 (32 years old)
American football player, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)
233 lbs (105.69 kg)
Jay Christopher Cutler
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams Generatedon Feb 6, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
Jay Cutler Earnings
Click to Expand
- Chicago Bears (2009-10)$22,044,090
- Denver Broncos (2008-09)$6,497,500
- Denver Broncos (2007-08)$8,253,020
- Denver Broncos (2006-07)$1,550,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- How Pat Bowlen Saved The Denver Broncos From Extinction And Earned $1 Billion In The ProcessWhen a professional sports team might leave its home city, it takes a hero to save the day. A hero with unlimited financial resources. For the Denver Broncos, that hero was Pat Bowlen.
- Who Will Be The First $100 Million Earner In Tennis - Novak Djokovic Or Roger Federer?Tennis has not had a player reach the $100 million career earnings milestone, but could soon have two, Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer. Federer currently has the lead with $97.9 million followed by Djokovic with $96.9 million.
- Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights DealConstruction on the new $1 billion home for the Golden State Warriors has yet to begin, but the team has struck a rather lucrative naming rights deal with banking giant JPMorgan Chase.
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.