Jason Taylor net worth: Jason Taylor is a former American football player who has a net worth of $25 million. Jason Taylor earned his net worth as a NFL defensive end and linebacker for teams including Miami Dolphins, Washington Redskins and New York Jets before retiring from the game in 2011. Taylor started his college career with University of Akron where he was a four-year letterman and a three-year starter. He was selected by Miami Dolphins in the 1997 NFL Draft, signing a three-year deal worth $1.3 million. He was quickly seen as one of the best defensive ends in the league. In 2001, he signed a six-year deal, worth $42 million to stay with the Dolphins. He remained with the team until 2007. He would play for the team on two separate occasions in 2009 and 2011. He played for Washington Redskins in 2008 and the New York Mets in 2010. The Six-time Pro Bowl player's last game was with the Dolphins in 2011. Taylor created NFL history by winning the AFC Defensive Player of the Week seven times. Since his retirement, Taylor has appeared as a guest analyst on NFL Live and an analyst for ESPN. He also appeared on Dancing with the Stars.
Jason Taylor Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Sep 1, 1974
American football player, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.98 m)
245 lbs (111 kg)
Jason Paul Taylor
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Daniel Ek Set Out To Disrupt The Music Industry... So He Created Spotify And Made $400 Millionon Sep 1, 2015
Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcyon Sep 1, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
Alex Rodriguez Is Being Sued For $100 Million – By A Family Memberon Sep 1, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
Jason Taylor Earnings
Click to Expand
- Miami Dolphins (2009-10)$1,102,860
- Washington Redskins (2008-09)$8,305,760
- Miami Dolphins (2007-08)$7,502,880
- Miami Dolphins (2006-07)$7,750,000
- Miami Dolphins (2005-06)$4,270,000
- Miami Dolphins (2004-05)$9,027,500
- Miami Dolphins (2003-04)$5,671,100
- Miami Dolphins (2002-03)$5,567,700
- Miami Dolphins (2001-02)$4,538,380
- Miami Dolphins (2000-01)$1,030,700
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Trent Williams Just Became The Highest-Paid Tackle In NFL History… How Much Will He Make?It's a good day for Trent Williams, who just signed a record-breaking contract to remain with Washington. Just how much will he earn?
- Weekend Box Office Review For August 28th-August 30thStraight Outta Compton held on to the #1 spot, but how did other movies stack up?
- These Former Kentucky Wildcat Players Are Under Contract For An Impressive $652 MillionIf you are good enough to be recruited by Kentucky's John Calipari, there is a good chance you will head to the NBA and eventually join the Kentucky Multi-Millionaire Man's Club.
- Former NFL Running Back Clinton Portis Has Not Had Good Fortune With His MoneyClinton Portis had an exceptional NFL career that spanned nine seasons. But since his retirement, he's run into multiple financial pitfalls.