Jason Taylor net worth: Jason Taylor is a former American football player who has a net worth of $25 million. Jason Taylor earned his net worth as a NFL defensive end and linebacker for teams including Miami Dolphins, Washington Redskins and New York Jets before retiring from the game in 2011. Taylor started his college career with University of Akron where he was a four-year letterman and a three-year starter. He was selected by Miami Dolphins in the 1997 NFL Draft, signing a three-year deal worth $1.3 million. He was quickly seen as one of the best defensive ends in the league. In 2001, he signed a six-year deal, worth $42 million to stay with the Dolphins. He remained with the team until 2007. He would play for the team on two separate occasions in 2009 and 2011. He played for Washington Redskins in 2008 and the New York Mets in 2010. The Six-time Pro Bowl player's last game was with the Dolphins in 2011. Taylor created NFL history by winning the AFC Defensive Player of the Week seven times. Since his retirement, Taylor has appeared as a guest analyst on NFL Live and an analyst for ESPN. He also appeared on Dancing with the Stars.
Jason Taylor Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Sep 1, 1974
American football player, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.98 m)
245 lbs (111 kg)
Jason Paul Taylor
15 Years Ago Hulk Hogan Made One Stupid Decision That Wound Up Costing Him $200 Millionon Jul 24, 2015
The 15 Highest Paid Authors In The World Right Nowon Jul 27, 2015
Jay Z Invests In App That Aims To Be The Uber For Private Jetson Jul 27, 2015
Bobbi Kristina Brown Has Died. R.I.P. What Happens To Her Money Now?on Jul 27, 2015
Under Armour Is Suddenly The Hottest Sportswear Company Around And It's Making Founder Kevin Plank A FORTUNEon Jul 27, 2015
Amazon Founder Jeff Bezos Sees His Net Worth Jump $8 Billion In Less Than 1 Hour...on Jul 26, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review For July 24-26thon Jul 27, 2015
The Time Donald Trump Sued a Journalist For $5 Billionon Jul 27, 2015
He Made Enough Money To Retire At 27, So Why Did Jon Carder Go Back To Work Three Weeks Later?on Jul 26, 2015
These Are The 10 Highest Grossing Concert Tours Of All Timeon Jul 24, 2015
Jason Taylor Earnings
Click to Expand
- Miami Dolphins (2009-10)$1,102,860
- Washington Redskins (2008-09)$8,305,760
- Miami Dolphins (2007-08)$7,502,880
- Miami Dolphins (2006-07)$7,750,000
- Miami Dolphins (2005-06)$4,270,000
- Miami Dolphins (2004-05)$9,027,500
- Miami Dolphins (2003-04)$5,671,100
- Miami Dolphins (2002-03)$5,567,700
- Miami Dolphins (2001-02)$4,538,380
- Miami Dolphins (2000-01)$1,030,700
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- NFL's Big Contracts Could Very Well Lead To Big Disappointment, In The EndThree of the NFL's finest got the paydays they were hoping for and quite possibly set the stage for the next group of superstars to get their payday as well.
- This Extremely Rare Bentley Was Inspired By A JetThe 2016 Bentley Continental GT Speed Breitling Jet Team Series Limited Edition was inspired by a jet and is limited to just seven cars.
- "Über Spends Millions On Attack Ads After NYC Mayor Announces Cap On Drivers... Can It Work?!"Kings of the car-share world, Über has unleashed a publicity war on NYC Mayor de Blasio after he threatened to put a cap on new drivers.
- David Beckham Moves One Step Closer To Bringing Professional Soccer To MiamiIt looks like the Miami Marlins are going to be getting a new neighbor. The home of a future Major League Soccer team is going to be built alongside Marlins stadium.