Jason Taylor net worth: Jason Taylor is a former American football player who has a net worth of $25 million. Jason Taylor earned his net worth as a NFL defensive end and linebacker for teams including Miami Dolphins, Washington Redskins and New York Jets before retiring from the game in 2011. Taylor started his college career with University of Akron where he was a four-year letterman and a three-year starter. He was selected by Miami Dolphins in the 1997 NFL Draft, signing a three-year deal worth $1.3 million. He was quickly seen as one of the best defensive ends in the league. In 2001, he signed a six-year deal, worth $42 million to stay with the Dolphins. He remained with the team until 2007. He would play for the team on two separate occasions in 2009 and 2011. He played for Washington Redskins in 2008 and the New York Mets in 2010. The Six-time Pro Bowl player's last game was with the Dolphins in 2011. Taylor created NFL history by winning the AFC Defensive Player of the Week seven times. Since his retirement, Taylor has appeared as a guest analyst on NFL Live and an analyst for ESPN. He also appeared on Dancing with the Stars.
Jason Taylor Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Sep 1, 1974 (41 years old)
American football player, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.98 m)
245 lbs (111 kg)
Jason Paul Taylor
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Elon Musk Wants Tesla To Buy SolarCity For $2.8 Billionon Jun 23, 2016
America's Richest Self-Made Woman Guided Her Company To Huge Success After The Sudden Loss Of Her Husbandon Jun 23, 2016
2016's Highest-Paid Female Athleteson Jun 22, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
The S-110 Evo Venta Black Is The "World's Blackest Watch," And It Costs $95,000on Jun 23, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Dells Sells Software Assets For More Than $2 Billionon Jun 23, 2016
Jason Taylor Earnings
Click to Expand
- Miami Dolphins (2009-10)$1,102,860
- Washington Redskins (2008-09)$8,305,760
- Miami Dolphins (2007-08)$7,502,880
- Miami Dolphins (2006-07)$7,750,000
- Miami Dolphins (2005-06)$4,270,000
- Miami Dolphins (2004-05)$9,027,500
- Miami Dolphins (2003-04)$5,671,100
- Miami Dolphins (2002-03)$5,567,700
- Miami Dolphins (2001-02)$4,538,380
- Miami Dolphins (2000-01)$1,030,700
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.