Jason Hanson net worth and salary: Jason Hanson is an American football player who has a net worth of $15 million dollars and annual salary of $2.5 million. Born in Spokane, Washington, Jason Hanson distinguished himself on the football field in college, and was an All-State honoree in Washington. He went to attend Washington State University, where he set school and PAC-12 records in the number of successful field goals from greater than 50 yards, among other records. He graduated with a degree in Science-Premed. He was drafted by the Detroit Lions in 1992, and has played with them ever since, becoming the NFL player who has played the most games with the same team ever. He also holds the record for the number of field goals from 50 yards or more for the NFL. He is the fourth leading scorer in NFL history, and has won numerous honors, including PFWA Offensive Rookie of the Year, the PFWA Golden Toe Award, and the Ed Block Courage Award.
Jason Hanson Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Jun 17, 1970 (45 years old)
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
190 lbs (86.18 kg)
Jason Douglas Hanson
Toronto: Drake's New Mansion is Just Too Bigon May 31, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A 7-Figure Sweet 16 Partyon May 30, 2016
Lance Armstrong's Time Running Is Out In $100 Million Whistleblowing Caseon May 31, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Gina Rinehart's Kids Are Taking Her To Court…Again!on May 31, 2016
Bill O'Reilly Sues Wife for $10M, Claims He Funded Her Affairon May 31, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon Valleyon May 30, 2016
Jason Hanson Earnings
Click to Expand
- Detroit Lions (2009-10)$4,106,890
- Detroit Lions (2008-09)$1,650,480
- Detroit Lions (2007-08)$1,650,480
- Detroit Lions (2006-07)$1,351,320
- Detroit Lions (2005-06)$1,300,880
- Detroit Lions (2004-05)$2,950,800
- Detroit Lions (2003-04)$900,800
- Detroit Lions (2002-03)$900,000
- Detroit Lions (2001-02)$1,100,160
- Detroit Lions (2000-01)$849,900
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- A Philly Native Is Launching A Hip-Hop Institute To Help Young People Achieve Their Entrepreneurial DreamsThis hip-hop institute is looking to help young people become the next Jay Z, Puff Daddy, and Dr Dre... But not on the microphone or behind the mixing board.
- Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200Chance The Rapper just made history.
- Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial HelpFalling oil prices have sent Saudi Arabia scrambling for money. Will foreign banks fill the OPEC leader's empty coffers?
- Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal JudgmentsThere are rumors Nick Denton will sell Gawker Media to raise funds for his appeal against Hulk Hogan. But who is the unnamed buyer and how can they purchase the company so cheaply?