Jason Hanson net worth and salary: Jason Hanson is an American football player who has a net worth of $15 million dollars and annual salary of $2.5 million. Born in Spokane, Washington, Jason Hanson distinguished himself on the football field in college, and was an All-State honoree in Washington. He went to attend Washington State University, where he set school and PAC-12 records in the number of successful field goals from greater than 50 yards, among other records. He graduated with a degree in Science-Premed. He was drafted by the Detroit Lions in 1992, and has played with them ever since, becoming the NFL player who has played the most games with the same team ever. He also holds the record for the number of field goals from 50 yards or more for the NFL. He is the fourth leading scorer in NFL history, and has won numerous honors, including PFWA Offensive Rookie of the Year, the PFWA Golden Toe Award, and the Ed Block Courage Award.
Jason Hanson Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Jun 17, 1970 (45 years old)
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
190 lbs (86.18 kg)
Jason Douglas Hanson
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity Eventon Nov 28, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A Billionaireon Nov 27, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
Jason Hanson Earnings
Click to Expand
- Detroit Lions (2009-10)$4,106,890
- Detroit Lions (2008-09)$1,650,480
- Detroit Lions (2007-08)$1,650,480
- Detroit Lions (2006-07)$1,351,320
- Detroit Lions (2005-06)$1,300,880
- Detroit Lions (2004-05)$2,950,800
- Detroit Lions (2003-04)$900,800
- Detroit Lions (2002-03)$900,000
- Detroit Lions (2001-02)$1,100,160
- Detroit Lions (2000-01)$849,900
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In AmericaChina's wealthiest man is spending investing billions in America. But, why?!
- Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'Someone actually bought the one-of-a-kind Wu-Tang project. Check out the details here.
- Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict, Mark Cuban's Hoverboard, Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job, And A Billionaire ShakeupSometimes billionaire news just makes us laugh here at Celebrity Net Worth, so we're debuting a new feature, the Billionaire Roundup, to keep you up to date on what the 1% of the 1% are doing with their time, energy, and money.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for