Jason Hanson net worth and salary: Jason Hanson is an American football player who has a net worth of $15 million dollars and annual salary of $2.5 million. Born in Spokane, Washington, Jason Hanson distinguished himself on the football field in college, and was an All-State honoree in Washington. He went to attend Washington State University, where he set school and PAC-12 records in the number of successful field goals from greater than 50 yards, among other records. He graduated with a degree in Science-Premed. He was drafted by the Detroit Lions in 1992, and has played with them ever since, becoming the NFL player who has played the most games with the same team ever. He also holds the record for the number of field goals from 50 yards or more for the NFL. He is the fourth leading scorer in NFL history, and has won numerous honors, including PFWA Offensive Rookie of the Year, the PFWA Golden Toe Award, and the Ed Block Courage Award.
Jason Hanson Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Jun 17, 1970
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
190 lbs (86.18 kg)
Jason Douglas Hanson
50 Cent Just Released Surprising Details About His Current Financial Situation. Here Are The Highlights!!!on Aug 4, 2015
After Selling His Company For $600 Million, CEO Leaves Incredible Surprise For His Employeeson Aug 4, 2015
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Ten Facts You Might Have Not Known About Air Jordanson Aug 4, 2015
Antonio Brown Arrives At Steelers Training Camp In Half Million Dollar Rolls-Royceon Aug 4, 2015
Adidas Reportedly Just Offered James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nikeon Aug 3, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive Streets In The Worldon Aug 4, 2015
Wait Til You Hear What Snoop Dogg Was Caught With Today At An Italian Airporton Aug 3, 2015
If You Live On This Teeny Tiny Miami Island, You've Won The Game Of Lifeon Aug 2, 2015
Bill And Hillary Clinton Made An INSANE Amount Of Money Between 2007 And 2014on Aug 3, 2015
Jason Hanson Earnings
Click to Expand
- Detroit Lions (2009-10)$4,106,890
- Detroit Lions (2008-09)$1,650,480
- Detroit Lions (2007-08)$1,650,480
- Detroit Lions (2006-07)$1,351,320
- Detroit Lions (2005-06)$1,300,880
- Detroit Lions (2004-05)$2,950,800
- Detroit Lions (2003-04)$900,800
- Detroit Lions (2002-03)$900,000
- Detroit Lions (2001-02)$1,100,160
- Detroit Lions (2000-01)$849,900
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- These Celebs Filed For Bankruptcy On More Than One Occasion!We always hear about celebs going broke, but you'd be surprised to know some even filed for bankruptcy – more than once!
- Weekend Box Office Review for July 31st-August 2ndMission: Impossible - Rogue Nation opened at #1, but how did other movies stack up?
- Fetty Wap Achieved Two Major Accomplishments This WeekFetty Wap just put himself in the company of hip-hop royalty such as Lil Wayne and Eminem with these two recent accomplishments...
- A Truly Unique Pair Of Bugatti Veyrons Will Soon Be For Sale, But You're Gonna Need Deep Pockets!Luxury car buyers will have the opportunity to get their hands on he first and last Bugatti Veyrons off the production line.