Jason Hanson net worth and salary: Jason Hanson is an American football player who has a net worth of $15 million dollars and annual salary of $2.5 million. Born in Spokane, Washington, Jason Hanson distinguished himself on the football field in college, and was an All-State honoree in Washington. He went to attend Washington State University, where he set school and PAC-12 records in the number of successful field goals from greater than 50 yards, among other records. He graduated with a degree in Science-Premed. He was drafted by the Detroit Lions in 1992, and has played with them ever since, becoming the NFL player who has played the most games with the same team ever. He also holds the record for the number of field goals from 50 yards or more for the NFL. He is the fourth leading scorer in NFL history, and has won numerous honors, including PFWA Offensive Rookie of the Year, the PFWA Golden Toe Award, and the Ed Block Courage Award.
Jason Hanson Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Jun 17, 1970 (45 years old)
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
190 lbs (86.18 kg)
Jason Douglas Hanson
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement. David Robinson Just Luanched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
Unlike Many Of His Broke Peers, Jamal Mashburn Has Earned A TON Of Money Since His Retirementon Oct 9, 2015
Fetty Wap's Debut Album Helped Him Accomplish Something That Hasn't Been Done In Yearson Oct 9, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
If A Private Yacht Is Not Good Enough For You, Why Not Try A Private Floating Island???on Oct 9, 2015
Here Is What You Can Expect To Pay To Open A Franchiseon Oct 9, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
The Ultimate Revenge: Make Billions, Buy Your Boss' House, Tear It Down... Build A New One!on Oct 9, 2015
Chinese Billionaire Arrested After Bringing Millions In Cash Illegally On Private Jeton Oct 9, 2015
Jason Hanson Earnings
Click to Expand
- Detroit Lions (2009-10)$4,106,890
- Detroit Lions (2008-09)$1,650,480
- Detroit Lions (2007-08)$1,650,480
- Detroit Lions (2006-07)$1,351,320
- Detroit Lions (2005-06)$1,300,880
- Detroit Lions (2004-05)$2,950,800
- Detroit Lions (2003-04)$900,800
- Detroit Lions (2002-03)$900,000
- Detroit Lions (2001-02)$1,100,160
- Detroit Lions (2000-01)$849,900
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 30 – October 6)This week, celebrities have been buying, selling, and customizing their cars, so let's take a closer look.
- Pierre Cardin Lists His Bizarre South Of France Mansion For $450 MillionIf you're looking for a unique, one-of-a-kind house, have we got the place for you! Fashion legend Pierre Cardin has just put is eccentric mansion Palais Bulles on the market...
- Did A Draft Kings Employee Use Inside Information To Win BIG MONEY Off Arch Rival Fan Duel?Draft Kings and Fan Duel give fantasy players a chance to win $1 million, but is it worth it to play if someone working for the company is cheating?
- Wait Til You Hear How Much The Red Hot Chili Peppers Guitarist's Ex-Wife Wants Per MonthJohn Frusciante, ex-guitarist for the Red Hot Chili Peppers, is in the middle of divorcing his wife Nicole, who wants an insane amount of money....