Jason Hanson net worth and salary: Jason Hanson is an American football player who has a net worth of $15 million dollars and annual salary of $2.5 million. Born in Spokane, Washington, Jason Hanson distinguished himself on the football field in college, and was an All-State honoree in Washington. He went to attend Washington State University, where he set school and PAC-12 records in the number of successful field goals from greater than 50 yards, among other records. He graduated with a degree in Science-Premed. He was drafted by the Detroit Lions in 1992, and has played with them ever since, becoming the NFL player who has played the most games with the same team ever. He also holds the record for the number of field goals from 50 yards or more for the NFL. He is the fourth leading scorer in NFL history, and has won numerous honors, including PFWA Offensive Rookie of the Year, the PFWA Golden Toe Award, and the Ed Block Courage Award.
Jason Hanson Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Jun 17, 1970 (46 years old)
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
190 lbs (86.18 kg)
Jason Douglas Hanson
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into Franchiseeson Jun 27, 2016
Jason Hanson Earnings
Click to Expand
- Detroit Lions (2009-10)$4,106,890
- Detroit Lions (2008-09)$1,650,480
- Detroit Lions (2007-08)$1,650,480
- Detroit Lions (2006-07)$1,351,320
- Detroit Lions (2005-06)$1,300,880
- Detroit Lions (2004-05)$2,950,800
- Detroit Lions (2003-04)$900,800
- Detroit Lions (2002-03)$900,000
- Detroit Lions (2001-02)$1,100,160
- Detroit Lions (2000-01)$849,900
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To BillionsAfter the United Kingdom voted to leave the European Union, stock markets around the world tanked. Which billionaires lost the most and which ones profited?
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found DeadAfter being charged last week with making $25 million off of insider trading bets, 44-year-old hedge fund manager Sanjay Valvani was found dead from an apparent suicide.