Jamarcus Russell net worth and salary: Jamarcus Russell is a former American professional football player who has a net worth of $2 million. In 2007 Jamarcus Russell signed a 6 year, $68 million contract with the Oakland Raiders, of which $32 million was guaranteed. His career in the NFL wound up being very short lived. He was released by the Raiders in 2010. Russell remains a free agent and his future in the NFL is unlikely. Russell began his path to a career in football as a child, playing in high school before being signed to Louisiana State University in 2003. By the 2005 season, Russell was the starting quarterback for LSU. From there, Russell was a first round draft pick by the Oakland Raiders in the 2007 NFL Draft. His career got off to an inauspicious start when Russell held out during training camp due to contract negotiations. He made his first professional football appearance on December 2, 2007 when he came in during the second quarter against the Denver Broncos. He completed 4 out of 7 passes for a total gain of 56 yards. From there, Russell eventually became the starter for the Raiders in 2009. After the 2009 season, Russell reportedly arrived at the 2010 training camp very overweight, at 290 pounds. Since being released from the Raiders due to this and other problems, it's not known where he will go next, or if he will even continue to have a career in professional football. Russell is considered one of the biggest busts in NFL history.
JaMarcus Russell Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Aug 9, 1985 (30 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.98 m)
309 lbs (140 kg)
JaMarcus Trenell Russell
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against Gawkeron May 28, 2016
Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil Independenceon May 28, 2016
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
JaMarcus Russell Earnings
- Oakland Raiders (2009-10)$11,255,440
- Oakland Raiders (2008-09)$16,872,400
- Oakland Raiders (2007-08)$2,976,320
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest CitiesWe've put together a list of the richest people in the 50 largest cities in the United States. Some of the names, like Bill Gates and Ken Griffin, are familiar. Most are not.
- Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal JudgmentsThere are rumors Nick Denton will sell Gawker Media to raise funds for his appeal against Hulk Hogan. But who is the unnamed buyer and how can they purchase the company so cheaply?
- How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?In 2015, 27 corporations raked in profits without paying ANY income taxes to Uncle Sam. How did they escape the tax man?
- Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 MillionYahoo's CEO Marissa Mayer is currently seeing the company she runs continue on its steady decline. But that didn't stop her from taking home an extra $14 million on top of her $1 million salary.