Jamarcus Russell net worth and salary: Jamarcus Russell is a former American professional football player who has a net worth of $2 million. In 2007 Jamarcus Russell signed a 6 year, $68 million contract with the Oakland Raiders, of which $32 million was guaranteed. His career in the NFL wound up being very short lived. He was released by the Raiders in 2010. Russell remains a free agent and his future in the NFL is unlikely. Russell began his path to a career in football as a child, playing in high school before being signed to Louisiana State University in 2003. By the 2005 season, Russell was the starting quarterback for LSU. From there, Russell was a first round draft pick by the Oakland Raiders in the 2007 NFL Draft. His career got off to an inauspicious start when Russell held out during training camp due to contract negotiations. He made his first professional football appearance on December 2, 2007 when he came in during the second quarter against the Denver Broncos. He completed 4 out of 7 passes for a total gain of 56 yards. From there, Russell eventually became the starter for the Raiders in 2009. After the 2009 season, Russell reportedly arrived at the 2010 training camp very overweight, at 290 pounds. Since being released from the Raiders due to this and other problems, it's not known where he will go next, or if he will even continue to have a career in professional football. Russell is considered one of the biggest busts in NFL history.
JaMarcus Russell Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Aug 9, 1985 (30 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.98 m)
309 lbs (140 kg)
JaMarcus Trenell Russell
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million Bonuson Nov 26, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
JaMarcus Russell Earnings
- Oakland Raiders (2009-10)$11,255,440
- Oakland Raiders (2008-09)$16,872,400
- Oakland Raiders (2007-08)$2,976,320
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over UnderwearAn underwear company is suing Derek Jeter, and somehow 50 Cent is involved...
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.
- Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For CableEven billionaires can get irritated about how much they're paying for cable every month.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.