Jake Plummer Net Worth: Jake Plummer is a former American professional football player who has a net worth of $30 Million. Born Jason Steven Plummer on December 19, 1974, in Boise, Idaho, he served as a quarterback for ten seasons in the National Football League (NFL). Having accepted a football scholarship to Arizona State, Plummer led ASU to an undefeated regular season, a Pac-10 championship and the Rose Bowl. Throughout his college career, he threw for 8,626 yards with 65 touchdowns and 34 interceptions. In 1997, he was selected by the Arizona Cardinals in the second round of the NFL Draft that year, as the 42nd overall pick. Since, he had spent his first six seasons with the Cardinals and the last four with the Denver Broncos. It was in 2008 that Plummer confirmed his retirement through the Jake Plummer Foundation's website. Following his retirement from the sport, Plummer switched to four-wall handball. What's more, he has been an assistant football coach at Sandpoint High School since 2009.
Jake Plummer Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Dec 19, 1974 (41 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
212 lbs (96 kg)
Jake, Jason Steven Plummer, The Snake
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Elon Musk Wants Tesla To Buy SolarCity For $2.8 Billionon Jun 23, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
2016's Highest-Paid Female Athleteson Jun 22, 2016
America's Richest Self-Made Woman Guided Her Company To Huge Success After The Sudden Loss Of Her Husbandon Jun 23, 2016
The S-110 Evo Venta Black Is The "World's Blackest Watch," And It Costs $95,000on Jun 23, 2016
Jake Plummer Earnings
Click to Expand
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2007-08)$203,800
- Denver Broncos (2006-07)$6,505,200
- Denver Broncos (2005-06)$7,630,200
- Denver Broncos (2004-05)$668,650
- Denver Broncos (2003-04)$7,540,300
- Arizona Cardinals (2002-03)$5,737,500
- Arizona Cardinals (2001-02)$6,980,219
- Arizona Cardinals (2000-01)$5,942,700
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.
- The Largest Putting Tournament Ever Is Happening In Vegas Next Year, And You Could Go!With millions of dollars in prizes and options for everyone, it will be worth a trip to Vegas next year for the largest putting tournament in history. Do you think you have what it takes?