Jake Plummer Net Worth: Jake Plummer is a former American professional football player who has a net worth of $30 Million. Born Jason Steven Plummer on December 19, 1974, in Boise, Idaho, he served as a quarterback for ten seasons in the National Football League (NFL). Having accepted a football scholarship to Arizona State, Plummer led ASU to an undefeated regular season, a Pac-10 championship and the Rose Bowl. Throughout his college career, he threw for 8,626 yards with 65 touchdowns and 34 interceptions. In 1997, he was selected by the Arizona Cardinals in the second round of the NFL Draft that year, as the 42nd overall pick. Since, he had spent his first six seasons with the Cardinals and the last four with the Denver Broncos. It was in 2008 that Plummer confirmed his retirement through the Jake Plummer Foundation's website. Following his retirement from the sport, Plummer switched to four-wall handball. What's more, he has been an assistant football coach at Sandpoint High School since 2009.
Jake Plummer Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Dec 19, 1974 (41 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
212 lbs (96 kg)
Jake, Jason Steven Plummer, The Snake
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By Mexicoon May 24, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax Collectorson May 24, 2016
Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US Debton May 24, 2016
Donald Trump May Not Be Worth $10 Billion, But He's Still Very Richon May 22, 2016
David Hasselhoff Claims He Is BROKE. His Wife Begs To Differ...on May 20, 2016
Jake Plummer Earnings
Click to Expand
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2007-08)$203,800
- Denver Broncos (2006-07)$6,505,200
- Denver Broncos (2005-06)$7,630,200
- Denver Broncos (2004-05)$668,650
- Denver Broncos (2003-04)$7,540,300
- Arizona Cardinals (2002-03)$5,737,500
- Arizona Cardinals (2001-02)$6,980,219
- Arizona Cardinals (2000-01)$5,942,700
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Alanis Morissette Sues Business ManagerAlanis Morissette has fired her manager, Jonathan Schwartz, and is suing him for upwards of $15 million. Morissette claims Schwartz has been stealing millions from her accounts without her knowledge or consent.
- China Tops Panama Papers List of People And Companies Hiding Money In Offshore AccountsThe Panama Papers leak reveals that China tops the list of people and companies with the most secret offshore bank accounts in the world. Government censors are working to scrub any mention of the leak in media reports and on the Internet.
- A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty SumMaster P is going to have to fork over some money to his ex-wife Sonya Miller – here's why...
- How Long Does It Take To Make As Much As The Richest Person In Your Country?Obviously, the Celebrity Net Worth staff spends a lot of time talking and writing about billionaires. In that spirit, I recently wondered how long it would take the average person making the average salary to amass the multi-billion dollar fortune of the richest person in their country?