Jake Plummer Net Worth: Jake Plummer is a former American professional football player who has a net worth of $30 Million. Born Jason Steven Plummer on December 19, 1974, in Boise, Idaho, he served as a quarterback for ten seasons in the National Football League (NFL). Having accepted a football scholarship to Arizona State, Plummer led ASU to an undefeated regular season, a Pac-10 championship and the Rose Bowl. Throughout his college career, he threw for 8,626 yards with 65 touchdowns and 34 interceptions. In 1997, he was selected by the Arizona Cardinals in the second round of the NFL Draft that year, as the 42nd overall pick. Since, he had spent his first six seasons with the Cardinals and the last four with the Denver Broncos. It was in 2008 that Plummer confirmed his retirement through the Jake Plummer Foundation's website. Following his retirement from the sport, Plummer switched to four-wall handball. What's more, he has been an assistant football coach at Sandpoint High School since 2009.
Jake Plummer Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Jake, Jason Steven Plummer, The Snake
Date of Birth
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
212 lbs (96 kg)
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time - Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
Guy Spends $4 On Flea Market Picture Frame, Finds Copy Of The Declaration Of Independence, Becomes Millionaire.on Jul 4, 2015
The Final, Final, Final Paycheck Numbers For Mayweather-Pacquiao Were Just Released... And They Are Staggering!!!on Jul 3, 2015
How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?on Jul 4, 2015
Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing Yachton Jul 4, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
LeBron James Finally Found A Buyer For His Incredible $15 Million Miami Compound...on Jul 2, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
How Fred DeLuca Turned A $1,000 Loan Into A $2.6 Billion Subway Sandwich Fortune (And Why The Company Is Struggling Today)on Jun 23, 2015
Jake Plummer Earnings
Click to Expand
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2007-08)$203,800
- Denver Broncos (2006-07)$6,505,200
- Denver Broncos (2005-06)$7,630,200
- Denver Broncos (2004-05)$668,650
- Denver Broncos (2003-04)$7,540,300
- Arizona Cardinals (2002-03)$5,737,500
- Arizona Cardinals (2001-02)$6,980,219
- Arizona Cardinals (2000-01)$5,942,700
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Guy Spends $4 On Flea Market Picture Frame, Finds Copy Of The Declaration Of Independence, Becomes Millionaire.Back in 1989, a guy bought a picture frame at a flea market for $4. Hidden behind an ugly painting, he discovered an original copy of the Declaration of Independence. Two years later, that copy goes up for auction...
- The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time - Inflation AdjustedThe United States has more millionaires and billionaires today than any other nation. But who was the richest American of all time, inflation adjusted??? How does Bill Gates stack up??!!
- NBA Teams Commit to Over $1.4 Billion in Contracts on First Day of Free AgencyJuly 1 was a big day for NBA teams, players, and fans. Free agency opened up meaning it was time for the future to be secured for teams around the league.
- Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing YachtIt would appear that the White Pearl is the biggest sailing yacht in history so far, easily beating out the previous record-holder!