Jahri Evans Net Worth and salary: Jahri Evans is an American professional offensive player who has a net worth of $28 million dollars. Born August 22, 1983 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, he currently plays for the New Orleans Saints of the NFL. His first experience with playing football didn't come until high school, in Pennsylvania, where he also went on to play college football for Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania and graduated with a bachelor's degree in exercise science. In 2009, he established a full scholarship fund with his alma mater for out-of-state minority students enrolled in BU's Master of Science in clinical athletic training program. Evans signed a three-year contract with the New Orleans Saints in 2006 and emerged as a consistent player during training camp and preseason. During his second year with the Saints, he started all 16 games at the position of right guard. In 2009, Evans established himself as one of the NFL's top right guards and he was named to the 2010 Pro Bowl NFC roster, making him only the fourth guard to make the Pro Bowl in the Saints' 43-year franchise history. After the 2009 season Evans was considered a restricted free agent and the Saints re-signed him to a seven-year, $56.7 million contract which reportedly made Evans the highest-paid interior offensive lineman in NFL history at the time.
Jahri Evans Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Aug 22, 1983 (32 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
318 lbs (144.24 kg)
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Jahri Evans Earnings
Click to Expand
- New Orleans Saints (2009-10)$2,795,510
- New Orleans Saints (2008-09)$450,640
- New Orleans Saints (2007-08)$364,800
- New Orleans Saints (2006-07)$621,300
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting ConditionIn the latest story of an athlete leaving a rental home in less than stellar shape, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is being sued for wreaking havoc on a property he lived in for less than two years.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.