Jahri Evans Net Worth and salary: Jahri Evans is an American professional offensive player who has a net worth of $28 million dollars. Born August 22, 1983 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, he currently plays for the New Orleans Saints of the NFL. His first experience with playing football didn't come until high school, in Pennsylvania, where he also went on to play college football for Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania and graduated with a bachelor's degree in exercise science. In 2009, he established a full scholarship fund with his alma mater for out-of-state minority students enrolled in BU's Master of Science in clinical athletic training program. Evans signed a three-year contract with the New Orleans Saints in 2006 and emerged as a consistent player during training camp and preseason. During his second year with the Saints, he started all 16 games at the position of right guard. In 2009, Evans established himself as one of the NFL's top right guards and he was named to the 2010 Pro Bowl NFC roster, making him only the fourth guard to make the Pro Bowl in the Saints' 43-year franchise history. After the 2009 season Evans was considered a restricted free agent and the Saints re-signed him to a seven-year, $56.7 million contract which reportedly made Evans the highest-paid interior offensive lineman in NFL history at the time.
Jahri Evans Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Aug 22, 1983
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
318 lbs (144.24 kg)
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Turns Down $60 million/Year TV Deal – And He's Not Crazy!on Sep 2, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
Julio Jones Latest Wide Receiver To Sign Big Money Dealon Sep 2, 2015
Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?on Aug 30, 2015
Jahri Evans Earnings
Click to Expand
- New Orleans Saints (2009-10)$2,795,510
- New Orleans Saints (2008-09)$450,640
- New Orleans Saints (2007-08)$364,800
- New Orleans Saints (2006-07)$621,300
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Remember The O.C.? You Can Buy The Cohen Family's Newport Beach Mansion For $6.5 MillionThe fictitious Cohen family entertained guests from a picturesque, sunny Italian villa with stunning views of park-like adjacent hills.
- Trent Williams Just Became The Highest-Paid Tackle In NFL History… How Much Will He Make?It's a good day for Trent Williams, who just signed a record-breaking contract to remain with Washington. Just how much will he earn?
- Alex Rodriguez Is Being Sued For $100 Million – By A Family MemberAlex Rodriguez is being sued for breach of contract, fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, civil conspiracy, and more – to the tune of $100 million.
- Daniel Ek Set Out To Disrupt The Music Industry... So He Created Spotify And Made $400 MillionSpotify's Daniel Ek has built a way to make music available to listeners for free without piracy issues, while at the same time offering a sustainable revenue model to musicians and investors. Here is how he did it...