Hines Ward net worth: Hines Ward is a retired American football wide receiver who has a net worth of $16 million dollars. Hines Ward left a trace in the world of sports as the wide receiver for the NFL's Pittsburgh Steelers, where he has been the longest-tenured player. He was born Hines Edward Ward, Jr. in 1976, in Seoul, South Korea, to a Korean mother and an African American father, and was raised in the Atlanta area. In his teens, he showed his potential as a quarterback at Forest Park High School, where he was named two times Clayton County Offensive Player of the Year. Throughout college, he went on to flaunt his football skills as a wide receiver for the University of Georgia Bulldogs. Next, he was recruited by the Pittsburgh Steelers in the third round of the 1998 NFL Draft and became the team's all-time leader in receptions, receiving yardage and touchdown receptions. Upon his retirement in 2012, he was the one of only eight NFL players to have 1,000 or more career receptions. Thanks to his successful football career, Ward has made several small-screen appearances on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, Rome Is Burning, and Mike and Mike in the Morning, among others. He joined the cast of Dancing with the Stars during season 12 and made a brief cameo in the 2012 film The Dark Knight Rises. He also appeared on the fourth season of Celebrity Wife Swap where he traded lives with actor Verne Troyer. Ward currently serves as a studio analyst for NBC's Football Night in America.
Hines Ward Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Mar 8, 1976 (40 years old)
American football player, Actor
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
205 lbs (93 kg)
Hines E. Ward Jr., Hines Ward Jr.
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?on Jun 28, 2016
Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15on Jun 28, 2016
Hines Ward Earnings
Click to Expand
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2009-10)$5,804,680
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2008-09)$5,453,840
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2007-08)$3,588,840
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2006-07)$7,753,080
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2005-06)$5,668,960
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2004-05)$1,671,950
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2003-04)$1,673,150
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2002-03)$1,671,630
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2001-02)$3,828,840
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2000-01)$468,800
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive ListingThe San Francisco real estate market just got a little bit bigger, with the most expensive property in the city recently joining the league of luxury estates for sale – and it can be yours for $28.5 million.
- LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The CavsLeBron James has put his legacy on the city of Cleveland, and the basketball world as a whole. Every team is going to try and get him, and about two-thirds of the league can pay more than the Cavs are able to.
- Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting ConditionIn the latest story of an athlete leaving a rental home in less than stellar shape, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is being sued for wreaking havoc on a property he lived in for less than two years.
- Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of ArizonaOne afternoon in 2001, Shaun Attwood was trading on the stock market online at his girlfriend's place in Arizona when he felt a sudden sense of relief. He'd gotten away with it. He really had.