Hines Ward net worth: Hines Ward is a retired American football wide receiver who has a net worth of $16 million dollars. Hines Ward left a trace in the world of sports as the wide receiver for the NFL's Pittsburgh Steelers, where he has been the longest-tenured player. He was born Hines Edward Ward, Jr. in 1976, in Seoul, South Korea, to a Korean mother and an African American father, and was raised in the Atlanta area. In his teens, he showed his potential as a quarterback at Forest Park High School, where he was named two times Clayton County Offensive Player of the Year. Throughout college, he went on to flaunt his football skills as a wide receiver for the University of Georgia Bulldogs. Next, he was recruited by the Pittsburgh Steelers in the third round of the 1998 NFL Draft and became the team's all-time leader in receptions, receiving yardage and touchdown receptions. Upon his retirement in 2012, he was the one of only eight NFL players to have 1,000 or more career receptions. Thanks to his successful football career, Ward has made several small-screen appearances on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, Rome Is Burning, and Mike and Mike in the Morning, among others. He joined the cast of Dancing with the Stars during season 12 and made a brief cameo in the 2012 film The Dark Knight Rises. He also appeared on the fourth season of Celebrity Wife Swap where he traded lives with actor Verne Troyer. Ward currently serves as a studio analyst for NBC's Football Night in America.
Hines Ward Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Mar 8, 1976 (40 years old)
American football player, Actor
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
205 lbs (93 kg)
Hines E. Ward Jr., Hines Ward Jr.
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of Moneyon May 26, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker Judgmenton May 25, 2016
British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube Streamingon May 26, 2016
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
How Long Does It Take To Make As Much As The Richest Person In Your Country?on May 25, 2016
Hines Ward Earnings
Click to Expand
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2009-10)$5,804,680
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2008-09)$5,453,840
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2007-08)$3,588,840
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2006-07)$7,753,080
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2005-06)$5,668,960
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2004-05)$1,671,950
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2003-04)$1,673,150
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2002-03)$1,671,630
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2001-02)$3,828,840
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2000-01)$468,800
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Why Did Donald Trump Receive a Tax Break For NYC Residents Who Make Less Than $500k?Donald Trump claims to earn a multi-millionaire-dollar income and have a multi-billionaire-dollar worth. But he received AND pocketed a $300 tax break for NYC residents who make less than $500k.
- The Atlanta Falcons' New Stadium Will Offer Very Cheap Concessions - Thanks Arthur Blank!Eating overpriced concessions is one of the most fundamental traditions in American sports, but fans at the upcoming new Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta will have the option not to participate.
- Alanis Morissette Sues Business ManagerAlanis Morissette has fired her manager, Jonathan Schwartz, and is suing him for upwards of $15 million. Morissette claims Schwartz has been stealing millions from her accounts without her knowledge or consent.
- China Tops Panama Papers List of People And Companies Hiding Money In Offshore AccountsThe Panama Papers leak reveals that China tops the list of people and companies with the most secret offshore bank accounts in the world. Government censors are working to scrub any mention of the leak in media reports and on the Internet.