Hines Ward net worth: Hines Ward is a retired American football wide receiver who has a net worth of $16 million dollars. Hines Ward left a trace in the world of sports as the wide receiver for the NFL's Pittsburgh Steelers, where he has been the longest-tenured player. He was born Hines Edward Ward, Jr. in 1976, in Seoul, South Korea, to a Korean mother and an African American father, and was raised in the Atlanta area. In his teens, he showed his potential as a quarterback at Forest Park High School, where he was named two times Clayton County Offensive Player of the Year. Throughout college, he went on to flaunt his football skills as a wide receiver for the University of Georgia Bulldogs. Next, he was recruited by the Pittsburgh Steelers in the third round of the 1998 NFL Draft and became the team's all-time leader in receptions, receiving yardage and touchdown receptions. Upon his retirement in 2012, he was the one of only eight NFL players to have 1,000 or more career receptions. Thanks to his successful football career, Ward has made several small-screen appearances on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, Rome Is Burning, and Mike and Mike in the Morning, among others. He joined the cast of Dancing with the Stars during season 12 and made a brief cameo in the 2012 film The Dark Knight Rises. He also appeared on the fourth season of Celebrity Wife Swap where he traded lives with actor Verne Troyer. Ward currently serves as a studio analyst for NBC's Football Night in America.
Hines Ward Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Hines E. Ward Jr., Hines Ward Jr.
American football player, Actor
Date of Birth
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
205 lbs (93 kg)
Turning Down $90 Million Now Could Earn Jimmy Butler An Extra $100 Millionon Jun 29, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (June 22 - 29)on Jun 29, 2015
The Amount Of Money Michael Jackson Has Earned In The Last Six Years Is ASTOUNDINGon Jun 29, 2015
Meet Wang Sicong: The Breast-Obsessed Controversial Son Of China's Richest Manon Jun 29, 2015
The Fascinating Life Of Jimmy Choo Founder Tamara Mellon And Her $280 Stiletto Fortuneon Jun 29, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Made $100,000 A Month By Simply Parking His Ferrari Enzo In A Garageon Jun 28, 2015
One Of A Kind Maserati Could Sell For $4 Millionon Jun 24, 2015
You Won't Believe The Salaries Of The Top 20 WWE Superstars!on Jun 27, 2015
Hines Ward Earnings
Click to Expand
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2009-10)$5,804,680
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2008-09)$5,453,840
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2007-08)$3,588,840
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2006-07)$7,753,080
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2005-06)$5,668,960
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2004-05)$1,671,950
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2003-04)$1,673,150
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2002-03)$1,671,630
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2001-02)$3,828,840
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2000-01)$468,800
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- What Are Your Chances Of Being A Rags To Riches Story?We do love a good rags to riches story here at Celebrity Net Worth. It is inspiring to read about men and women who go from fairly normal beginnings to stratospheric wealth, but how realistic is it for the average Joe or Jane?
- Millions Over Memory? Is the Potential For Brain Injury Worth The Financial Reward And Security?The story is starting to become all too common; former football players struggling because of injuries that occurred during their NFL days. Is it all worth it? Are the millions in financial security they earn playing the game worth the potential for long lasting effects once their days on the gridiron over?
- Miami Dolphins Owner Stephen Ross Puts In $7-8 Billion Bid For Controlling Interest In Formula 1 RacingMiami Dolphins owner Stephen Ross may be looking to expand his sports holdings by purchasing a controlling interest in the company that runs Formula One racing.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (June 22 - 29)This week celebrities have bought, wrecked, given away, been attacked in, and smashed their cars so let's take a closer look.