Hank Baskett Net Worth and salary: Hank Baskett is a former American professional football wide receiver who has a net worth of $3.5 million. Hank Baskett was born September 4, 1982 in Clovis, New Mexico. Hank Baskett played in the NFL (National Football League) for the Minnesota Vikings, Philadelphia Eagles and Indianapolis Colts. His football career began at the University of New Mexico where he was a leading wide receiver and earned all-academic honors all his years at New Mexico and All-Mountain West Conference honors in his senior year. In 2006, Baskett signed with the Minnesota Vikings as a rookie undrafted free agent and was traded that season to the Philadelphia Eagles. In 2009, Baskett joined the Indianapolis Colts. He returned to the Eagles in 2010, but was released and re-signed with the Vikings. During his high school years, Baskett lettered in football, basketball and track. In track, Baskett held a state record leap of 7 feet (2.1 m) in high jump at the 2000 state track meet in Albuquerque; in football, he was an all-state selection as both a wide receiver and as a punter. Hank Baskett graduated in 2001 with a 4.0 GPA. He is also known for his highly publicized marriage to Playboy model/reality TV celebrity Kendra Wilkinson in 2009. Wilkinson and Baskett costarred on Kendra, a reality TV series following Wilkinson's life from 2009 to 2011. They have co-starred on Kendra on Top, since June 2012.
Hank Baskett Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Sep 4, 1982 (33 years old)
American football player, Football player
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
220 lbs (99.79 kg)
Henry Randall Baskett III
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
Sarah Palin's Arizona Mansion For Sale At $2.49 Millionon Feb 13, 2016
Ciara Sues Future Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend Futureon Feb 13, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!on Feb 13, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442on Feb 13, 2016
Elon Musk Has Lost $3.3 Billion In The Last Few Monthson Feb 11, 2016
Hank Baskett Earnings
Click to Expand
- Indianapolis Colts (2009-10)$800,000
- Philadelphia Eagles (2008-09)$450,400
- Philadelphia Eagles (2007-08)$365,400
- Philadelphia Eagles (2006-07)$275,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Rich Are The Supreme Court Justices?What are the salaries and net worths of each of the United States Supreme Court Justices?
- Billionaire Roundup: Valentine's Day EditionIt is another week and our favorite billionaires (and millionaires) are out and about in the world doing what they do best: spending money and running their mouths....let's take a look at what they've been up to.
- Rare Whisky Outperformed Gold As An Investment Last YearThe Rare Whisky Apex 1000, the leading value index for rare whiskies, saw an increase of 14% over the course of last year,
- Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?Celebrities and billionaires alike flock to St. Barts every winter to soak up the sun, party, and dine in luxury. But what makes St. Barts so special?