Gerard Warren Net Worth: Gerard Warren is an American football player who has a net worth of $10 Million. Born Gerard Thurston Warren on July 25, 1978, in Lake City, Florida, he has served as defensive tackle of the National Football League (NFL) for more than a decade. Currently serving as a free agent, he first put his football skills on full display playing on the Florida Gators team at the University of Florida. While in college, he was a first-team All-Southeastern Conference (SEC) selection, as well as a second-team All-American. Next, Warren was selected by the Cleveland Browns third overall in the 2001 NFL Draft. He has since played professionally for three NFL teams: Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders, and New England Patriots. Gerard Warren was definitely released by the Patriots on August 26, 2012 and has since been a free agent.
Gerard Warren Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Jul 25, 1978
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
330 lbs (149.69 kg)
Gerard Thurston Warren
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
The Most Expensive Mansion For Sale In America Just Got $46 Million Cheaperon Sep 4, 2015
How Much Has Adam Sandler Made From His Major Film Roles?on Sep 4, 2015
The 11 Most Expensive Celebrity Divorces Of All Timeon Sep 4, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
Top Ten Alleged Match-Fixing/Bribery Scandals In Sportson Sep 4, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
Remember The O.C.? You Can Buy The Cohen Family's Newport Beach Mansion For $6.5 Millionon Sep 2, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive...on Sep 3, 2015
Gerard Warren Earnings
Click to Expand
- Oakland Raiders (2009-10)$6,130,000
- Oakland Raiders (2008-09)$5,000,000
- Oakland Raiders (2007-08)$595,000
- Denver Broncos (2006-07)$4,545,000
- Denver Broncos (2005-06)$2,500,000
- Cleveland Browns (2004-05)$5,804,200
- Cleveland Browns (2003-04)$865,000
- Cleveland Browns (2002-03)$825,000
- Cleveland Browns (2001-02)$11,581,666
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Top 10 Highest Paid NBA Players Who Have Yet To Make It To The FinalsTalented players tend to make the most money in the NBA, but there is one thing that they don't always do – make the NBA Finals.
- 10 Of The Most Expensive Movie StuntsCGI is cheaper, but the experience of watching real stunts on screen is priceless – which is probably why they're so expensive!
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For This Week In Sports BettingCollege football is finally back! With games starting on Thursday and running through Monday, fans will have more than their fill of action. If they want to get in on the action there are a number of interesting spreads.