Gerard Warren Net Worth: Gerard Warren is an American football player who has a net worth of $10 Million. Born Gerard Thurston Warren on July 25, 1978, in Lake City, Florida, he has served as defensive tackle of the National Football League (NFL) for more than a decade. Currently serving as a free agent, he first put his football skills on full display playing on the Florida Gators team at the University of Florida. While in college, he was a first-team All-Southeastern Conference (SEC) selection, as well as a second-team All-American. Next, Warren was selected by the Cleveland Browns third overall in the 2001 NFL Draft. He has since played professionally for three NFL teams: Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders, and New England Patriots. Gerard Warren was definitely released by the Patriots on August 26, 2012 and has since been a free agent.
Gerard Warren Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Gerard Thurston Warren
Date of Birth
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
330 lbs (149.69 kg)
Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...on Jul 5, 2015
Joan Rivers' Former Penthouse Sells for $28 Million – To Middle East Royalty!on Jul 6, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review For July 3rd-5thon Jul 6, 2015
Why Is Poker Player Vanessa Rousso Taking A Big Gamble On Big Brother???on Jul 5, 2015
The Final, Final, Final Paycheck Numbers For Mayweather-Pacquiao Were Just Released... And They Are Staggering!!!on Jul 3, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time - Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
How Fred DeLuca Turned A $1,000 Loan Into A $2.6 Billion Subway Sandwich Fortune (And Why The Company Is Struggling Today)on Jun 23, 2015
Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing Yachton Jul 4, 2015
How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?on Jul 4, 2015
Gerard Warren Earnings
Click to Expand
- Oakland Raiders (2009-10)$6,130,000
- Oakland Raiders (2008-09)$5,000,000
- Oakland Raiders (2007-08)$595,000
- Denver Broncos (2006-07)$4,545,000
- Denver Broncos (2005-06)$2,500,000
- Cleveland Browns (2004-05)$5,804,200
- Cleveland Browns (2003-04)$865,000
- Cleveland Browns (2002-03)$825,000
- Cleveland Browns (2001-02)$11,581,666
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Weekend Box Office Review For July 3rd-5thJurassic World held onto the #1 spot for a fourth straight week, but how did other movies stack up?
- Joan Rivers' Former Penthouse Sells for $28 Million – To Middle East Royalty!Joan Rivers' Upper East Side triplex is as legendary as she was. And now, word has it that Middle Eastern royalty bought the palatial home!
- Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...You won't believe how much money Lil Wayne makes for a fifteen minute club performance.
- The Limited And Super Expensive "Wild Twelve" Concept Car Will Go Insanely FastThe brand new Wild Twelve hybrid is going fast with only 30 examples being made and it also goes pretty fast, at 242 miles per hour.