Emmitt Smith net worth and salary: Emmitt Smith is an American retired professional football player who has a net worth of $18 million dollars. Emmitt James Smith, III was born in Pensacola, Florida in May 1969. He played college football at the University of Florida and was an All-American. He has been inducted into the College Football Hall of Fame, Gator Football Ring of Honor, and University of Florida Athletic Hall of Fame. Smith was drafted in the first round of the 1990 NFL Draft by the Dallas Cowboys. He played for fifteen seasons, mostly with the Cowboys and two with the Arizona Cardinals. Smith became the NFL's all-time rushing leader, breaking Walter Payton's record. Smith won three Super Bowls with the Dallas Cowboys. In 1993 he won the Super Bowl championship, NFL rushing crown, NFL MVP, and Super Bowl MVP, becoming the only running back ever to do so in one season. He was an eight time Pro Bowler, four time AP First-Team All-Pro, four time rushing leader, and a member of the NFL 1990s All-Decade Team. Smith was inducted into the Dallas Cowboys Ring of Honor and the Pro Football Hall of Fame. After retiring he won the third season of Dancing with the Stars. He has served as an analyst for the NFL Network and ESPN. He is in real estate with Roger Staubach and co-founded the ESmith Legacy.
Emmitt Smith Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
May 15, 1969 (47 years old)
American football player, Athlete
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
216 lbs (97.98 kg)
Emmitt James Smith III, emmitt_smith
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Emmitt Smith Earnings
Click to Expand
- Arizona Cardinals (2004-05)$2,502,400
- Arizona Cardinals (2003-04)$5,004,000
- Dallas Cowboys (2002-03)$6,003,240
- Dallas Cowboys (2001-02)$4,786,480
- Dallas Cowboys (2000-01)$3,674,200
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.