Eli Manning net worth and salary: Eli Manning is an American professional football quarterback who has a net worth of $80 million. Eli Manning was born on January 3, 1981 in New Orleans, Louisiana. He is a two time Super Bowl champion, three time Pro-Bowl selection and two time Super Bowl MVP. Eli currently plays for the New York Giants. Prior to joining the pros, Eli attended Ole Miss University where he set numerous records on the football field. He was selected as the first pick of the first round of the 2004 NFL draft by the San Diego Chargers. Eli and his father had made it clear before the draft that he would not play for San Diego, so the Chargers instantly traded him to New York in exchange for Philip Rivers and several future draft picks. Eli entered the NFL in the shadow of his older brother, fellow all-star quarterback Peyton Manning. Peyton and Eli's father Archie Manning was also a professional football player. Their oldest brother Cooper Manning was supposedly the best athlete of them all, but his career was cut short by a rare heart condition. Eli would go on to nearly overshadow all of the manning men by winning two Super Bowls with the Giants, one in 2008 and another in 2012. Off the filed, Eli is one of the highest paid celebrity endorsers in the world. He earns $8-10 million per year promoting companies like DirecTV, Toyota, Reebok, Kraft, Citizen and Samsung.
Eli Manning Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Elisha Nelson Manning, Eli
Date of Birth
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
218 lbs (98.88 kg)
Floyd Mayweather Made $100,000 A Month By Simply Parking His Ferrari Enzo In A Garageon Jun 28, 2015
Turning Down $90 Million Now Could Earn Jimmy Butler An Extra $100 Millionon Jun 29, 2015
The Amount Of Money Michael Jackson Has Earned In The Last Six Years Is ASTOUNDINGon Jun 29, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
Meet Wang Sicong: The Breast-Obsessed Controversial Son Of China's Richest Manon Jun 29, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
One Of A Kind Maserati Could Sell For $4 Millionon Jun 24, 2015
How Fred DeLuca Turned A $1,000 Loan Into A $2.6 Billion Subway Sandwich Fortune (And Why The Company Is Struggling Today)on Jun 23, 2015
You Won't Believe The Salaries Of The Top 20 WWE Superstars!on Jun 27, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Wants Another Monster Payday – But Is There Another Monster Payday Out There?on Jun 23, 2015
Eli Manning Earnings
Click to Expand
- New York Giants (2009-10)$20,500,000
- New York Giants (2008-09)$9,950,000
- New York Giants (2007-08)$6,450,000
- New York Giants (2006-07)$1,641,000
- New York Giants (2005-06)$9,305,000
- New York Giants (2004-05)$4,744,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Meet Wang Sicong: The Breast-Obsessed Controversial Son Of China's Richest ManWang Jianlin, the richest man in China, has only one child, Wang Sicong. The younger Wang is a very controversial, slightly breast-obsessed media figure in China. Find out why he picks fights...
- The Amount Of Money Michael Jackson Has Earned In The Last Six Years Is ASTOUNDINGThe King of Pop's estate has reportedly generated almost $2 billion since his death in 2009, making his three children worth more than he ever was.
- Turning Down $90 Million Now Could Earn Jimmy Butler An Extra $100 MillionAs crazy as it sounds, there is a very real chance that Chicago Bulls guard Jimmy Butler is going to turn down a $90 million deal with the Bulls. However, in doing so he will likely earn an additional $100 million.
- Father's Day Lotto Ticket Gift Earns Man $1 Million JackpotJoseph Morrah is a truck driver in Jeannette, Pennsylvania, who got a winning lottery ticket from his daughter for Father's Day!