Eli Manning net worth and salary: Eli Manning is an American professional football quarterback who has a net worth of $80 million. Eli Manning was born on January 3, 1981 in New Orleans, Louisiana. He is a two time Super Bowl champion, three time Pro-Bowl selection and two time Super Bowl MVP. Eli currently plays for the New York Giants. Prior to joining the pros, Eli attended Ole Miss University where he set numerous records on the football field. He was selected as the first pick of the first round of the 2004 NFL draft by the San Diego Chargers. Eli and his father had made it clear before the draft that he would not play for San Diego, so the Chargers instantly traded him to New York in exchange for Philip Rivers and several future draft picks. Eli entered the NFL in the shadow of his older brother, fellow all-star quarterback Peyton Manning. Peyton and Eli's father Archie Manning was also a professional football player. Their oldest brother Cooper Manning was supposedly the best athlete of them all, but his career was cut short by a rare spinal condition called spinal stenosis. Eli would go on to nearly overshadow all of the manning men by winning two Super Bowls with the Giants, one in 2008 and another in 2012. Off the filed, Eli is one of the highest paid celebrity endorsers in the world. He earns $8-10 million per year promoting companies like DirecTV, Toyota, Reebok, Kraft, Citizen and Samsung.
Eli Manning Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Jan 3, 1981 (35 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
218 lbs (98.88 kg)
Elisha Nelson Manning, Eli
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Ferrari Spider Falls Just Short Of World Recordon Feb 9, 2016
DJ Calvin Harris Putting Sweet Hollywood Hills Home On Market For $9.995 Millionon Feb 10, 2016
Rita Ora Slapped With A $2.4 Million Lawsuit From Roc Nationon Feb 10, 2016
Cindy Crawford Announces Retirement From Modeling... Then Takes It Back!on Feb 10, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Are Elizabeth Holmes And Her Revolutionary Blood Testing Company Running Out Of Time?on Feb 10, 2016
The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever Madeon Feb 10, 2016
Everything You Need To Know From Super Bowl 50on Feb 10, 2016
Website Reveals Interesting Trends Among The World's Billionaireson Feb 11, 2016
Eli Manning Earnings
Click to Expand
- New York Giants (2009-10)$20,500,000
- New York Giants (2008-09)$9,950,000
- New York Giants (2007-08)$6,450,000
- New York Giants (2006-07)$1,641,000
- New York Giants (2005-06)$9,305,000
- New York Giants (2004-05)$4,744,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail TycoonMTV's most famous Latina VJ may be off the air, but she's still breaking boundaries in business and beauty.
- The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!A corruption probe by the Malaysian attorney general found that a transfer of funds from the Saudi Arabian royal family to Razak's bank account in the amount of almost $700 million was just a "gift."
- These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!Being rich and famous doesn't always mean an automatic get out of jail free card. In fact, these four celebrities lost huge lawsuits and are paying the price.
- Elon Musk Has Lost $3.3 Billion In The Last Few MonthsElon Musk's space rockets aren't the only things crashing and burning. Musk lost $3.3 billion in the past year, as stock in solar panel installer SolarCity and high-end electric car maker Tesla plummet.