Eli Manning net worth and salary: Eli Manning is an American professional football quarterback who has a net worth of $80 million. Eli Manning was born on January 3, 1981 in New Orleans, Louisiana. He is a two time Super Bowl champion, three time Pro-Bowl selection and two time Super Bowl MVP. Eli currently plays for the New York Giants. Prior to joining the pros, Eli attended Ole Miss University where he set numerous records on the football field. He was selected as the first pick of the first round of the 2004 NFL draft by the San Diego Chargers. Eli and his father had made it clear before the draft that he would not play for San Diego, so the Chargers instantly traded him to New York in exchange for Philip Rivers and several future draft picks. Eli entered the NFL in the shadow of his older brother, fellow all-star quarterback Peyton Manning. Peyton and Eli's father Archie Manning was also a professional football player. Their oldest brother Cooper Manning was supposedly the best athlete of them all, but his career was cut short by a rare heart condition. Eli would go on to nearly overshadow all of the manning men by winning two Super Bowls with the Giants, one in 2008 and another in 2012. Off the filed, Eli is one of the highest paid celebrity endorsers in the world. He earns $8-10 million per year promoting companies like DirecTV, Toyota, Reebok, Kraft, Citizen and Samsung.
Eli Manning Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Jan 3, 1981
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
218 lbs (98.88 kg)
Elisha Nelson Manning, Eli
Think Your Extended Family Hates You? Well, At Least You Never Cost Them $4.3 Billion...on Jul 28, 2015
How New Clippers Forward Josh Smith Just Became The Most Despised Man In The NBAon Jul 28, 2015
Meet The Family That Built Their $14 Billion Fortune On OxyContinon Jul 28, 2015
15 Years Ago Hulk Hogan Made One Stupid Decision That Wound Up Costing Him $200 Millionon Jul 24, 2015
Bobbi Kristina Brown Has Died. R.I.P. What Happens To Her Money Now?on Jul 27, 2015
How One Lucky Man Turned A 50 Cent Bet Into Almost $500K At The Horse Trackon Jul 28, 2015
Under Armour Is Suddenly The Hottest Sportswear Company Around And It's Making Founder Kevin Plank A FORTUNEon Jul 27, 2015
This Week in Celebrity Car News (July 21 – July 28)on Jul 29, 2015
The 15 Highest Paid Authors In The World Right Nowon Jul 27, 2015
Amazon Founder Jeff Bezos Sees His Net Worth Jump $8 Billion In Less Than 1 Hour...on Jul 26, 2015
Eli Manning Earnings
Click to Expand
- New York Giants (2009-10)$20,500,000
- New York Giants (2008-09)$9,950,000
- New York Giants (2007-08)$6,450,000
- New York Giants (2006-07)$1,641,000
- New York Giants (2005-06)$9,305,000
- New York Giants (2004-05)$4,744,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Warren Buffett's Son Is Waging A War Against African Poachers. And It's Not A War Of Words.Warren Buffett's son just launched an all out war against endangered African rhino poachers. And this isn't a war of words. The younger Buffett is coming armed with guns, helicopters and a massive war chest at his disposal.
- Weekend Box Office Review For July 24-26thAnt-Man held on to the #1 spot, but how did other movies stack up?
- The Time Donald Trump Sued a Journalist For $5 BillionDonald Trump's arguing with reporters over his net worth is not a new phenomenon. Wait til you hear what happened between Donald and a NY Times reporter back in 2004...
- Jay Z Invests In App That Aims To Be The Uber For Private JetsJay Z has invested in so many successful business ventures in the past, but this one may revolutionize the way you fly.