Eli Manning net worth and salary: Eli Manning is an American professional football quarterback who has a net worth of $80 million. Eli Manning was born on January 3, 1981 in New Orleans, Louisiana. He is a two time Super Bowl champion, three time Pro-Bowl selection and two time Super Bowl MVP. Eli currently plays for the New York Giants. Prior to joining the pros, Eli attended Ole Miss University where he set numerous records on the football field. He was selected as the first pick of the first round of the 2004 NFL draft by the San Diego Chargers. Eli and his father had made it clear before the draft that he would not play for San Diego, so the Chargers instantly traded him to New York in exchange for Philip Rivers and several future draft picks. Eli entered the NFL in the shadow of his older brother, fellow all-star quarterback Peyton Manning. Peyton and Eli's father Archie Manning was also a professional football player. Their oldest brother Cooper Manning was supposedly the best athlete of them all, but his career was cut short by a rare spinal condition called spinal stenosis. Eli would go on to nearly overshadow all of the manning men by winning two Super Bowls with the Giants, one in 2008 and another in 2012. Off the filed, Eli is one of the highest paid celebrity endorsers in the world. He earns $8-10 million per year promoting companies like DirecTV, Toyota, Reebok, Kraft, Citizen and Samsung.
Eli Manning Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Jan 3, 1981 (35 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
218 lbs (98.88 kg)
Elisha Nelson Manning, Eli
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Eli Manning Earnings
Click to Expand
- New York Giants (2009-10)$20,500,000
- New York Giants (2008-09)$9,950,000
- New York Giants (2007-08)$6,450,000
- New York Giants (2006-07)$1,641,000
- New York Giants (2005-06)$9,305,000
- New York Giants (2004-05)$4,744,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.