Eddie George net worth: Eddie George is a retired American football player who has a net worth of $200 thousand. Born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Eddie George graduated from Fork Union Military Academy, where his athletic abilities attracted multiple colleges. He went on to attend Ohio State University where he proved to be a valuable player, and won the Heisman Trophy. He was drafted by the Houston Oilers (Tennessee Titans) in 1996, and played for the team until 2003. While with the Oilers, he was a four-time Pro-Bowl selection, and was named NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year. He also became the second running back to rush for 10,000 yards in consecutive starts. He also holds the record for the second most starts in consecutive games with 128. Eventually, his body simply wore down, and he was not able to keep up the pace. He signed with the Dallas Cowboys for one year in 2004, but chose to retire in 2005.
Eddie George Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Sep 24, 1973 (42 years old)
American football player, Actor, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)
240 lbs (109 kg)
Edward Nathan George, Jr
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
David Bowie's Will Revealed – Here's Who Inherits His $230 Million Estateon Feb 2, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
Top 10 Grossing Arcade Games Of All Timeon Feb 4, 2016
Jay-Z Hit With An $18 Million Lawsuit Over Cologne Endorsementon Feb 3, 2016
Eddie George Earnings
Click to Expand
- Dallas Cowboys (2004-05)$2,200,000
- Tennessee Titans (2003-04)$4,251,500
- Tennessee Titans (2002-03)$2,501,350
- Tennessee Titans (2001-02)$2,924,734
- Tennessee Titans (2000-01)$2,529,800
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?This Steve Jobs quote absolutely nails the difference in mentality between billionaires and the rest of us. You won't believe how simple and life changing it is!
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?Cam Newton and Peyton Manning have taken vastly different paths to reach Super Bowl 50. Which one of them has made more money over his career?
- You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams GeneratedWhen it comes to sports oriented arcade games, it doesn't get much better than the original NBA Jam which came out back in 1993. Within a year, it ended up generating an incredible amount in revenue one quarter at a time.