Eddie George net worth: Eddie George is a retired American football player who has a net worth of $200 thousand. Born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Eddie George graduated from Fork Union Military Academy, where his athletic abilities attracted multiple colleges. He went on to attend Ohio State University where he proved to be a valuable player, and won the Heisman Trophy. He was drafted by the Houston Oilers (Tennessee Titans) in 1996, and played for the team until 2003. While with the Oilers, he was a four-time Pro-Bowl selection, and was named NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year. He also became the second running back to rush for 10,000 yards in consecutive starts. He also holds the record for the second most starts in consecutive games with 128. Eventually, his body simply wore down, and he was not able to keep up the pace. He signed with the Dallas Cowboys for one year in 2004, but chose to retire in 2005.
Eddie George Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Sep 24, 1973 (42 years old)
American football player, Actor, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)
240 lbs (109 kg)
Edward Nathan George, Jr
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Eddie George Earnings
Click to Expand
- Dallas Cowboys (2004-05)$2,200,000
- Tennessee Titans (2003-04)$4,251,500
- Tennessee Titans (2002-03)$2,501,350
- Tennessee Titans (2001-02)$2,924,734
- Tennessee Titans (2000-01)$2,529,800
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive ListingThe San Francisco real estate market just got a little bit bigger, with the most expensive property in the city recently joining the league of luxury estates for sale – and it can be yours for $28.5 million.
- Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting ConditionIn the latest story of an athlete leaving a rental home in less than stellar shape, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is being sued for wreaking havoc on a property he lived in for less than two years.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.