Eddie George net worth: Eddie George is a retired American football player who has a net worth of $200 thousand. Born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Eddie George graduated from Fork Union Military Academy, where his athletic abilities attracted multiple colleges. He went on to attend Ohio State University where he proved to be a valuable player, and won the Heisman Trophy. He was drafted by the Houston Oilers (Tennessee Titans) in 1996, and played for the team until 2003. While with the Oilers, he was a four-time Pro-Bowl selection, and was named NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year. He also became the second running back to rush for 10,000 yards in consecutive starts. He also holds the record for the second most starts in consecutive games with 128. Eventually, his body simply wore down, and he was not able to keep up the pace. He signed with the Dallas Cowboys for one year in 2004, but chose to retire in 2005.
Eddie George Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Sep 24, 1973 (42 years old)
American football player, Actor, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)
240 lbs (109 kg)
Edward Nathan George, Jr
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of Moneyon May 26, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker Judgmenton May 25, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube Streamingon May 26, 2016
The Atlanta Falcons' New Stadium Will Offer Very Cheap Concessions - Thanks Arthur Blank!on May 26, 2016
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
Eddie George Earnings
Click to Expand
- Dallas Cowboys (2004-05)$2,200,000
- Tennessee Titans (2003-04)$4,251,500
- Tennessee Titans (2002-03)$2,501,350
- Tennessee Titans (2001-02)$2,924,734
- Tennessee Titans (2000-01)$2,529,800
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Why Did Donald Trump Receive a Tax Break For NYC Residents Who Make Less Than $500k?Donald Trump claims to earn a multi-millionaire-dollar income and have a multi-billionaire-dollar worth. But he received AND pocketed a $300 tax break for NYC residents who make less than $500k.
- Alanis Morissette Sues Business ManagerAlanis Morissette has fired her manager, Jonathan Schwartz, and is suing him for upwards of $15 million. Morissette claims Schwartz has been stealing millions from her accounts without her knowledge or consent.
- China Tops Panama Papers List of People And Companies Hiding Money In Offshore AccountsThe Panama Papers leak reveals that China tops the list of people and companies with the most secret offshore bank accounts in the world. Government censors are working to scrub any mention of the leak in media reports and on the Internet.
- How Long Does It Take To Make As Much As The Richest Person In Your Country?Obviously, the Celebrity Net Worth staff spends a lot of time talking and writing about billionaires. In that spirit, I recently wondered how long it would take the average person making the average salary to amass the multi-billion dollar fortune of the richest person in their country?