Ed Reed net worth: Ed Reed is an American professional football player who has a net worth of $12 million dollars. Ed Reed was born in St. Rose, Louisiana, and played football successfully during his high school years. He was an All-State selection and a District MVP. In addition to playing football, he also played basketball, and baseball, and participated in track and field events. He went on to play football at the University of Miami, where he set multiple school records. He was a first-team All-American in 2000 and 2001, and led the nation in interceptions in 2001, as well. The Baltimore Ravens drafted him in 2002, and he remained with the team until 2012. While with the Ravens, he was a 9-time Pro Bowl selection, an 8-time All-Pro Selection, and a Superbowl Champion. He also led the NFL in interceptions and interception return years for three years each. He has also set multiple records in the NFL. He considered retiring in 2012, but chose to sign with the Houston Texans instead. After a partial season with the Texans, he was released. He signed with the New York Jets in late 2013.
Ed Reed Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Sep 11, 1978 (37 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
205 lbs (92.99 kg)
Edward Earl Reed, Jr.
British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube Streamingon May 26, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal Judgmentson May 29, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200on May 30, 2016
Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial Helpon May 30, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A 7-Figure Sweet 16 Partyon May 30, 2016
From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon Valleyon May 30, 2016
Lance Armstrong's Time Is Running Out In $100 Million Whistleblowing Caseon May 31, 2016
Ed Reed Earnings
Click to Expand
- Baltimore Ravens (2009-10)$3,604,160
- Baltimore Ravens (2008-09)$605,240
- Baltimore Ravens (2007-08)$6,595,360
- Baltimore Ravens (2006-07)$8,085,440
- Baltimore Ravens (2005-06)$581,800
- Baltimore Ravens (2004-05)$513,000
- Baltimore Ravens (2003-04)$445,050
- Baltimore Ravens (2002-03)$3,900,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Gina Rinehart's Kids Are Taking Her To Court…Again!Australian billionaire Gina Rinehart has had her fair share of family drama over the last several years and it doesn't look like it is going to end anytime soon.
- Bill O'Reilly Sues Wife for $10M, Claims He Funded Her AffairTestimony alleges he dragged his ex-wife down a set of stairs by her throat, but Fox News host Bill O'Reilly says she dragged out their divorce settlement to fund her affair – and he wants $10 million because of it.
- Drake's New Mansion Is Too Big For TorontoDrake's life of luxury may be putting him at odds with his hometown of Toronto. The rapper has already purchased a $6 million piece of property there, but it's the 21,000 square-foot mansion he hopes to build on it that could create some problems.
- A Philly Native Is Launching A Hip-Hop Institute To Help Young People Achieve Their Entrepreneurial DreamsThis hip-hop institute is looking to help young people become the next Jay Z, Puff Daddy, and Dr Dre... But not on the microphone or behind the mixing board.