Ed Reed net worth: Ed Reed is an American professional football player who has a net worth of $12 million dollars. Ed Reed was born in St. Rose, Louisiana, and played football successfully during his high school years. He was an All-State selection and a District MVP. In addition to playing football, he also played basketball, and baseball, and participated in track and field events. He went on to play football at the University of Miami, where he set multiple school records. He was a first-team All-American in 2000 and 2001, and led the nation in interceptions in 2001, as well. The Baltimore Ravens drafted him in 2002, and he remained with the team until 2012. While with the Ravens, he was a 9-time Pro Bowl selection, an 8-time All-Pro Selection, and a Superbowl Champion. He also led the NFL in interceptions and interception return years for three years each. He has also set multiple records in the NFL. He considered retiring in 2012, but chose to sign with the Houston Texans instead. After a partial season with the Texans, he was released. He signed with the New York Jets in late 2013.
Ed Reed Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Sep 11, 1978 (37 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
205 lbs (92.99 kg)
Edward Earl Reed, Jr.
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home Countryon Jun 26, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Ed Reed Earnings
Click to Expand
- Baltimore Ravens (2009-10)$3,604,160
- Baltimore Ravens (2008-09)$605,240
- Baltimore Ravens (2007-08)$6,595,360
- Baltimore Ravens (2006-07)$8,085,440
- Baltimore Ravens (2005-06)$581,800
- Baltimore Ravens (2004-05)$513,000
- Baltimore Ravens (2003-04)$445,050
- Baltimore Ravens (2002-03)$3,900,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George SorosAs Brexit sends British stock market into turmoil, billionaire investor Soros is ready to pounce.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?