Ed Reed net worth: Ed Reed is an American professional football player who has a net worth of $12 million dollars. Ed Reed was born in St. Rose, Louisiana, and played football successfully during his high school years. He was an All-State selection and a District MVP. In addition to playing football, he also played basketball, and baseball, and participated in track and field events. He went on to play football at the University of Miami, where he set multiple school records. He was a first-team All-American in 2000 and 2001, and led the nation in interceptions in 2001, as well. The Baltimore Ravens drafted him in 2002, and he remained with the team until 2012. While with the Ravens, he was a 9-time Pro Bowl selection, an 8-time All-Pro Selection, and a Superbowl Champion. He also led the NFL in interceptions and interception return years for three years each. He has also set multiple records in the NFL. He considered retiring in 2012, but chose to sign with the Houston Texans instead. After a partial season with the Texans, he was released. He signed with the New York Jets in late 2013.
Ed Reed Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Sep 11, 1978
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
205 lbs (92.99 kg)
Edward Earl Reed, Jr.
How New Clippers Forward Josh Smith Just Became The Most Despised Man In The NBAon Jul 28, 2015
Think You're Extended Family Hates You? Well, At Least You Never Cost Them $4.3 Billion...on Jul 28, 2015
15 Years Ago Hulk Hogan Made One Stupid Decision That Wound Up Costing Him $200 Millionon Jul 24, 2015
Meet The Family That Built Their $14 Billion Fortune On OxyContinon Jul 28, 2015
Bobbi Kristina Brown Has Died. R.I.P. What Happens To Her Money Now?on Jul 27, 2015
The 15 Highest Paid Authors In The World Right Nowon Jul 27, 2015
Under Armour Is Suddenly The Hottest Sportswear Company Around And It's Making Founder Kevin Plank A FORTUNEon Jul 27, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review For July 24-26thon Jul 27, 2015
He Made Enough Money To Retire At 27, So Why Did Jon Carder Go Back To Work Three Weeks Later?on Jul 26, 2015
Amazon Founder Jeff Bezos Sees His Net Worth Jump $8 Billion In Less Than 1 Hour...on Jul 26, 2015
Ed Reed Earnings
Click to Expand
- Baltimore Ravens (2009-10)$3,604,160
- Baltimore Ravens (2008-09)$605,240
- Baltimore Ravens (2007-08)$6,595,360
- Baltimore Ravens (2006-07)$8,085,440
- Baltimore Ravens (2005-06)$581,800
- Baltimore Ravens (2004-05)$513,000
- Baltimore Ravens (2003-04)$445,050
- Baltimore Ravens (2002-03)$3,900,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How One Lucky Man Turned A 50 Cent Bet Into Almost $500K At The Horse TrackWhat would you say if someone walked up to you and said he won $471,000 at the racetrack, and that all it cost him was a measly 50 cents? Would you call him a liar?
- The Time Donald Trump Sued a Journalist For $5 BillionDonald Trump's arguing with reporters over his net worth is not a new phenomenon. Wait til you hear what happened between Donald and a NY Times reporter back in 2004...
- Jay Z Invests In App That Aims To Be The Uber For Private JetsJay Z has invested in so many successful business ventures in the past, but this one may revolutionize the way you fly.
- NFL's Big Contracts Could Very Well Lead To Big Disappointment, In The EndThree of the NFL's finest got the paydays they were hoping for and quite possibly set the stage for the next group of superstars to get their payday as well.