Drew Brees net worth and salary: Drew Brees is an American professional quarterback in the NFL who has a net worth of $55 million. In 2006 he signed a 6 year $60 million contract which includes nearly $22 million in bonuses. In addition to his generous net worth, Drew Brees has received numerous accolades throughout his NFL career, including recently being named the 2010 Sportsman of the Year by Sports Illustrated magazine. His football career began when he was a high school student in Texas, where he was named Texas High School 5A Most Valuable Offensive Player in 1996. There was little question that Brees would go on to play football in college, which he did at Purdue University, where he was a Heisman Trophy finalist (twice), an Outback Bowl MVP, the Big Ten Football MVP, and more. In the 2001 NFL draft, Brees was selected by the San Diego Chargers in the second round. After playing for the Chargers, Brees moved on to the New Orleans Saints, where he has achieved much of the acclaim that he has today. In 2009, Brees got one of the most valuable of those accolades, being selected as the Super Bowl Most Valuable Player for his performance in the Super Bowl with the Saints against the Indianapolis Colts.
Drew Brees Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Jan 15, 1979 (36 years old)
American football player, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
209 lbs (95 kg)
Andrew Christopher Brees, Breesus, Drew, Cool Brees, Hurricane Drew
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Model Sues Lil Wayne's Trukfit Clothing Lineon Nov 29, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Tony Robbins' Secret To Wealth Is All About Perspectiveon Nov 29, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity Eventon Nov 28, 2015
Drew Brees Earnings
Click to Expand
- New Orleans Saints (2009-10)$12,989,500
- New Orleans Saints (2008-09)$5,000,000
- New Orleans Saints (2007-08)$3,000,000
- New Orleans Saints (2006-07)$22,000,000
- San Diego Chargers (2005-06)$8,082,070
- San Diego Chargers (2004-05)$2,063,500
- San Diego Chargers (2003-04)$1,984,000
- San Diego Chargers (2002-03)$403,240
- San Diego Chargers (2001-02)$2,472,500
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict; Mark Cuban's Hoverboard; Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job; And A Billionaire ShakeupSometimes billionaire news just makes us laugh here at Celebrity Net Worth, so we're debuting a new feature, the Billionaire Roundup, to keep you up to date on what the 1% of the 1% are doing with their time, energy, and money.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...