Drew Brees net worth and salary: Drew Brees is an American professional quarterback in the NFL who has a net worth of $55 million. In 2006 he signed a 6 year $60 million contract which includes nearly $22 million in bonuses. In addition to his generous net worth, Drew Brees has received numerous accolades throughout his NFL career, including recently being named the 2010 Sportsman of the Year by Sports Illustrated magazine. His football career began when he was a high school student in Texas, where he was named Texas High School 5A Most Valuable Offensive Player in 1996. There was little question that Brees would go on to play football in college, which he did at Purdue University, where he was a Heisman Trophy finalist (twice), an Outback Bowl MVP, the Big Ten Football MVP, and more. In the 2001 NFL draft, Brees was selected by the San Diego Chargers in the second round. After playing for the Chargers, Brees moved on to the New Orleans Saints, where he has achieved much of the acclaim that he has today. In 2009, Brees got one of the most valuable of those accolades, being selected as the Super Bowl Most Valuable Player for his performance in the Super Bowl with the Saints against the Indianapolis Colts.
Drew Brees Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Andrew Christopher Brees, Breesus, Drew, Cool Brees, Hurricane Drew
American football player, Athlete
Date of Birth
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
209 lbs (95 kg)
Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...on Jul 5, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time - Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
According To Billionaires, These Are The Books You Need To Read In Order To Earn A Ten Figure Fortuneon Jul 5, 2015
LeBron James Finally Found A Buyer For His Incredible $15 Million Miami Compound...on Jul 2, 2015
Guy Spends $4 On Flea Market Picture Frame, Finds Copy Of The Declaration Of Independence, Becomes Millionaire.on Jul 4, 2015
NBA Teams Commit to Over $1.4 Billion in Contracts on First Day of Free Agencyon Jul 4, 2015
How Fred DeLuca Turned A $1,000 Loan Into A $2.6 Billion Subway Sandwich Fortune (And Why The Company Is Struggling Today)on Jun 23, 2015
Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing Yachton Jul 4, 2015
How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?on Jul 4, 2015
Drew Brees Earnings
Click to Expand
- New Orleans Saints (2009-10)$12,989,500
- New Orleans Saints (2008-09)$5,000,000
- New Orleans Saints (2007-08)$3,000,000
- New Orleans Saints (2006-07)$22,000,000
- San Diego Chargers (2005-06)$8,082,070
- San Diego Chargers (2004-05)$2,063,500
- San Diego Chargers (2003-04)$1,984,000
- San Diego Chargers (2002-03)$403,240
- San Diego Chargers (2001-02)$2,472,500
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...You won't believe how much money Lil Wayne makes for a fifteen minute club performance.
- The Limited And Super Expensive "Wild Twelve" Concept Car Will Go Insanely FastThe brand new Wild Twelve hybrid is going fast with only 30 examples being made and it also goes pretty fast, at 242 miles per hour.
- According To Billionaires, These Are The Books You Need To Read In Order To Earn A Ten Figure FortuneAttention future billionaires of the world! Class is in session. We've compiled a list of books that have inspired current billionaires. Your syllabus is below...
- Why Is Poker Player Vanessa Rousso Taking A Big Gamble On Big Brother???Does it make sense for Vanessa Rousso to try to win the $500 thousand prize on Big Brother while the World Series of Poker is going on?