Doug Flutie net worth: Former professional footballer star Doug Flutie is sitting back on a net worth of $10 million. Flutie generated his net worth as one of the greatest American and Canadian quarterbacks of all time. Flutie started his football career in Boston, where he received the Heisman Trophy and the Davey O'Brien National Quarterback Award in 1984. Furthermore, his infamous 'Hail Mary' pass during the 1984 game against Miami is considered one of the most magical moments in American sports history. The following year, Flutie made his football debut with The New Jersey Generals signing a three year deal worth $3.1 million. In 1986, he went on to sign a deal with the Chicago Bears and later played for the New England Patriots as a quarterback in 1988. After he left the Patriots, Flutie went to play for the Canadian Football League. He signed a very lucrative deal with BC Lions worth $350,000 per season- making him the highest player in CFL. As a CFL player, Flutie has won three Grey Cups and was CFL's Outstanding Player six times during the nineties. In 2006, he was named the greatest Canadian Football Player of all time by TSN. He returned to NFL, playing for Buffalo Bill, where he received the Pro Bowl and NFL Comeback Player of the Year award. He then joined San Diego Chargers before finishing his career with New England Patriots in 2005. Flutie is now a college football analyst for NBC sports.
Doug Flutie Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Oct 23, 1962 (53 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 9 in (1.77 m)
181 lbs (82 kg)
Douglas Richard Flutie, Douglas Richard "Doug" Flutie
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting Conditionon Jun 29, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Doug Flutie Earnings
Click to Expand
- New England Patriots (2005-06)$792,970
- San Diego Chargers (2004-05)$1,226,900
- San Diego Chargers (2003-04)$1,501,400
- San Diego Chargers (2002-03)$4,301,966
- San Diego Chargers (2001-02)$4,001,680
- Buffalo Bills (2000-01)$2,793,900
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.