Doug Flutie net worth: Former professional footballer star Doug Flutie is sitting back on a net worth of $10 million. Flutie generated his net worth as one of the greatest American and Canadian quarterbacks of all time. Flutie started his football career in Boston, where he received the Heisman Trophy and the Davey O'Brien National Quarterback Award in 1984. Furthermore, his infamous 'Hail Mary' pass during the 1984 game against Miami is considered one of the most magical moments in American sports history. The following year, Flutie made his football debut with The New Jersey Generals signing a three year deal worth $3.1 million. In 1986, he went on to sign a deal with the Chicago Bears and later played for the New England Patriots as a quarterback in 1988. After he left the Patriots, Flutie went to play for the Canadian Football League. He signed a very lucrative deal with BC Lions worth $350,000 per season- making him the highest player in CFL. As a CFL player, Flutie has won three Grey Cups and was CFL's Outstanding Player six times during the nineties. In 2006, he was named the greatest Canadian Football Player of all time by TSN. He returned to NFL, playing for Buffalo Bill, where he received the Pro Bowl and NFL Comeback Player of the Year award. He then joined San Diego Chargers before finishing his career with New England Patriots in 2005. Flutie is now a college football analyst for NBC sports.
Doug Flutie Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Douglas Richard Flutie, Douglas Richard "Doug" Flutie
Date of Birth
United States of America
5 ft 9 in (1.77 m)
181 lbs (82 kg)
The Final, Final, Final Paycheck Numbers For Mayweather-Pacquiao Were Just Released... And They Are Staggering!!!on Jul 3, 2015
How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?on Jul 4, 2015
LeBron James Finally Found A Buyer For His Incredible $15 Million Miami Compound...on Jul 2, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing Yachton Jul 4, 2015
The 5 Most Valuable Start Ups In The World Right Nowon Jul 3, 2015
NBA Teams Commit to Over $1.4 Billion in Contracts on First Day of Free Agencyon Jul 4, 2015
One Of A Kind Maserati Could Sell For $4 Millionon Jun 24, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
Doug Flutie Earnings
Click to Expand
- New England Patriots (2005-06)$792,970
- San Diego Chargers (2004-05)$1,226,900
- San Diego Chargers (2003-04)$1,501,400
- San Diego Chargers (2002-03)$4,301,966
- San Diego Chargers (2001-02)$4,001,680
- Buffalo Bills (2000-01)$2,793,900
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- NBA Teams Commit to Over $1.4 Billion in Contracts on First Day of Free AgencyJuly 1 was a big day for NBA teams, players, and fans. Free agency opened up meaning it was time for the future to be secured for teams around the league.
- Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing YachtIt would appear that the White Pearl is the biggest sailing yacht in history so far, easily beating out the previous record-holder!
- How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?Donald Trump is in the middle of a controversial Presidential campaign that quickly costing him millions and millions of dollars...
- Andy Warhol's 'One Dollar Bill' Just Sold for More Than $30M at AuctionOne Dollar Bill is a painting by Andy Warhol that recently fetched more than $30 million on the auction block at Sotheby's in London.