Donte Stallworth net worth: Donte Stallworth is an American professional football player who has a net worth of $7 million. Donte Stallworth earned his net worth as a wide receiver for the New Orleans Saints, Philadelphia Eagles, Cleveland Browns, New England Patriots, Baltimore Ravens and Washington Redskins. Stallworth played football at University of Tennessee. He was picked by the Saints in the 2002 NFL Draft and remained with the team for the next three years. Stallworth was traded to the Eagles where he quickly made eye-brow raising performance. In 2007, Stallworth signed a six-year deal, worth $30 million, with the Patriots. After a disagreement, Stallworth was released from the team and became a free agent. The 6 ft player signed another lucrative deal (worth $35 million) with the Browns. During his time with the team, Stallworth missed the 2009 season, following a suspension for his conviction of DUI manslaughter, leading the Browns to end his contract. Stallworth joined the Ravens, signing a $900,000 one-year deal. As a Raven, he won the 2010 Ed Block Courage Award. After signing a year deal with the Redskins, Stallworth returned to the Patriots and within months was released from the team.
Donte Stallworth Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Nov 10, 1980 (35 years old)
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
220 lbs (99.79 kg)
Donté Lamar Stallworth, Donte Stallworth
Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A Daughter 7-Figure Sweet 16on May 30, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon Valleyon May 30, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial Helpon May 30, 2016
Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200on May 30, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Donte Stallworth Earnings
Click to Expand
- Cleveland Browns (2008-09)$5,155,000
- New England Patriots (2007-08)$9,606,720
- Philadelphia Eagles (2006-07)$1,920,000
- New Orleans Saints (2005-06)$1,165,000
- New Orleans Saints (2004-05)$485,000
- New Orleans Saints (2003-04)$3,283,300
- New Orleans Saints (2002-03)$3,625,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal JudgmentsThere are rumors Nick Denton will sell Gawker Media to raise funds for his appeal against Hulk Hogan. But who is the unnamed buyer and how can they purchase the company so cheaply?
- Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 MillionYahoo's CEO Marissa Mayer is currently seeing the company she runs continue on its steady decline. But that didn't stop her from taking home an extra $14 million on top of her $1 million salary.
- Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against GawkerPeter Thiel, the Silicon Valley billionaire who co-founded PayPal and was one of Facebook's earliest investors, admitted to funding Hulk Hogan's suit against Gawker. Why is he helping the wrestler win?
- Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil IndependenceJohn Catsimatidis built a $2.3 billion fortune from one $10,000 grocery store. If he can end the U.S. dependency on Saudi Arabian oil, he will have cemented his legacy for generations to come.