Donte Stallworth net worth: Donte Stallworth is an American professional football player who has a net worth of $7 million. Donte Stallworth earned his net worth as a wide receiver for the New Orleans Saints, Philadelphia Eagles, Cleveland Browns, New England Patriots, Baltimore Ravens and Washington Redskins. Stallworth played football at University of Tennessee. He was picked by the Saints in the 2002 NFL Draft and remained with the team for the next three years. Stallworth was traded to the Eagles where he quickly made eye-brow raising performance. In 2007, Stallworth signed a six-year deal, worth $30 million, with the Patriots. After a disagreement, Stallworth was released from the team and became a free agent. The 6 ft player signed another lucrative deal (worth $35 million) with the Browns. During his time with the team, Stallworth missed the 2009 season, following a suspension for his conviction of DUI manslaughter, leading the Browns to end his contract. Stallworth joined the Ravens, signing a $900,000 one-year deal. As a Raven, he won the 2010 Ed Block Courage Award. After signing a year deal with the Redskins, Stallworth returned to the Patriots and within months was released from the team.
Donte Stallworth Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Nov 10, 1980 (35 years old)
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
220 lbs (99.79 kg)
Donté Lamar Stallworth, Donte Stallworth
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Donte Stallworth Earnings
Click to Expand
- Cleveland Browns (2008-09)$5,155,000
- New England Patriots (2007-08)$9,606,720
- Philadelphia Eagles (2006-07)$1,920,000
- New Orleans Saints (2005-06)$1,165,000
- New Orleans Saints (2004-05)$485,000
- New Orleans Saints (2003-04)$3,283,300
- New Orleans Saints (2002-03)$3,625,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found DeadAfter being charged last week with making $25 million off of insider trading bets, 44-year-old hedge fund manager Sanjay Valvani was found dead from an apparent suicide.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.