Donovan McNabb net worth and salary: Donovan McNabb a retired American professional football player who has a net worth of $35 million. Donovan McNabb was born on November 25, 1976 in Chicago, Illinois. He is a former quarterback for the Washington Redskins and, most famously, the Philadelphia Eagles. He was a six time Pro-Bowl Selection, and was been chosen as Big East Offensive Player of the Year three times. When people talk about great NFL football quarterbacks, the name of Donovan McNabb must be mentioned. A former second pick overall in the 1999 draft, McNabb was quarterback for the Philadelphia Eagles from 1999 to 2009. He spent the 2010 year with the Redskins and the 2011 year with the Vikings. Over the course of his career, McNabb led the Eagles to 4 straight NFL East Divisional Championships (2001 – 2004) and a fifth championship in 2008. His team made a Super Bowl appearance in 2008 (Super Bowl XXXIX – a loss to New England) and he has established himself as the Eagles' all-time leader in pass attempts, pass completions, and passing TDs. Donovan McNabb threw 234 touchdowns and was intercepted 117 times, a very good ratio.
Donovan McNabb Net worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Nov 25, 1976 (39 years old)
American football player, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
240 lbs (108.86 kg)
Donovan Jamal McNabb
Kanye West Just Signed A Deal With Adidas That Could Make Him A BILLIONAIREon Jun 30, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
The World's Third-Youngest Billionaire Is Rich Thanks To Fish Farmingon Jun 30, 2016
Drake Is Worth An Estimated $3 Billion To His Hometown Of Torontoon Jun 30, 2016
Paul Allen Unveils Stratolaunch, The World's Largest Airplaneon Jun 30, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
From Broke To A $180M Business: The Story Behind Daniel Wellingtonon Jun 30, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Donovan McNabb Net worth Earnings
Click to Expand
- Philadelphia Eagles (2009-10)$12,507,280
- Philadelphia Eagles (2008-09)$6,301,920
- Philadelphia Eagles (2007-08)$5,504,080
- Philadelphia Eagles (2006-07)$5,501,210
- Philadelphia Eagles (2005-06)$4,001,210
- Philadelphia Eagles (2004-05)$11,002,300
- Philadelphia Eagles (2003-04)$4,001,100
- Philadelphia Eagles (2002-03)$14,736,284
- Philadelphia Eagles (2001-02)$2,577,902
- Philadelphia Eagles (2000-01)$1,891,100
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...July 1st is not just the first day of a new month, it's also Bobby Bonilla day! That's the day when the NY Mets direct deposit $1.2 million to the account of a 53-year-old man who has been retired for over a decade...
- Brexit Causes Economic Upheaval: World's Richest People To Lose BillionsBrexit has seriously shaken the world markets... and has caused the world's richest people to lose billions in the process.
- Jose Reyes Is Getting A Ton Of Money Just For Being Released By The RockiesAfter a domestic abuse case was brought against him, the Colorado Rockies tried to trade infielder Jose Reyes. They couldn't find any takers, though, and now they owe him a ton of money.
- 2 Million Pound Wimbledon Prize Now Worth Significantly Less After Brexit VoteThanks to the Brexit vote and the resultant plunge of the British pound, that two million pound top prize for winning Wimbledon ain't what it used to be.