DeAngelo Hall Net Worth and salary: DeAngelo Hall is an American football cornerback for the Washington Redskins of the National Football League who has a net worth of $20 million dollars. DeAngelo Hall was born November 19, 1983 in Chesapeake, Virginia where attended Deep Creek High School and lettered in high school football, basketball, and track and field. Hall played college football at Virginia Tech where he had 190 tackles, 20 passes defensed, eight interceptions, two forced fumbles, one fumble recovery and seven receptions for 86 yards with one touchdown in his three-year career playing for the Hokies. Hall was drafted by the Atlanta Falcons with the 8th overall pick in the first round of the 2004 NFL Draft. He finished his rookie season with 35 tackles and two interceptions. He also set the record for being the youngest player to return an interception for a touchdown at just 21 years old. On March 20, 2008, Hall was traded to the Oakland Raiders. In November 2008, Hall signed a one-year contract with the Washington Redskins. An unrestricted free agent in the 2009 offseason, Hall agreed to a new six-year contract with the Redskins on February 27.The deal contained $23 million in guaranteed money and had a maximum value of $55 million. In February 2014, Hall signed a four-year contract extension to remain with Redskins.
DeAngelo Hall Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Nov 19, 1983 (32 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
195 lbs (88.45 kg)
DeAngelo Eugene Hall, MeAngelo
Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US Debton May 24, 2016
One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of Moneyon May 26, 2016
Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!on May 27, 2016
Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading Caseon May 27, 2016
Family Of Late Baseball Superstar Tony Gwynn Suing Tobacco Giant, Altria Groupon May 27, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil Independenceon May 28, 2016
DeAngelo Hall Earnings
Click to Expand
- Washington Redskins (2009-10)$6,507,280
- Oakland Raiders (2008-09)$8,001,080
- Atlanta Falcons (2007-08)$3,110,840
- Atlanta Falcons (2006-07)$1,655,440
- Atlanta Falcons (2005-06)$8,455,220
- Atlanta Falcons (2004-05)$3,650,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest CitiesWe've put together a list of the richest people in the 50 largest cities in the United States. Some of the names, like Bill Gates and Ken Griffin, are familiar. Most are not.
- Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal JudgmentsThere are rumors Nick Denton will sell Gawker Media to raise funds for his appeal against Hulk Hogan. But who is the unnamed buyer and how can they purchase the company so cheaply?
- How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?In 2015, 27 corporations raked in profits without paying ANY income taxes to Uncle Sam. How did they escape the tax man?
- Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 MillionYahoo's CEO Marissa Mayer is currently seeing the company she runs continue on its steady decline. But that didn't stop her from taking home an extra $14 million on top of her $1 million salary.