DeAngelo Hall Net Worth and salary: DeAngelo Hall is an American football cornerback for the Washington Redskins of the National Football League who has a net worth of $20 million dollars. DeAngelo Hall was born November 19, 1983 in Chesapeake, Virginia where attended Deep Creek High School and lettered in high school football, basketball, and track and field. Hall played college football at Virginia Tech where he had 190 tackles, 20 passes defensed, eight interceptions, two forced fumbles, one fumble recovery and seven receptions for 86 yards with one touchdown in his three-year career playing for the Hokies. Hall was drafted by the Atlanta Falcons with the 8th overall pick in the first round of the 2004 NFL Draft. He finished his rookie season with 35 tackles and two interceptions. He also set the record for being the youngest player to return an interception for a touchdown at just 21 years old. On March 20, 2008, Hall was traded to the Oakland Raiders. In November 2008, Hall signed a one-year contract with the Washington Redskins. An unrestricted free agent in the 2009 offseason, Hall agreed to a new six-year contract with the Redskins on February 27.The deal contained $23 million in guaranteed money and had a maximum value of $55 million. In February 2014, Hall signed a four-year contract extension to remain with Redskins.
DeAngelo Hall Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
DeAngelo Eugene Hall, MeAngelo
Date of Birth
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
195 lbs (88.45 kg)
When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...on Jun 30, 2015
Billionaire Offers $250,000 To Anyone Who Streaks In Front Of Chicago Mayer Rahm Emmanuelon Jul 1, 2015
Why Is Tesla Borrowing $750 Million?on Jul 1, 2015
$2.5 Million Dollar Bugatti Chiron Set To Replace Veyronon Jun 25, 2015
The Amount Of Money Michael Jackson Has Earned In The Last Six Years Is ASTOUNDINGon Jun 29, 2015
Meet Wang Sicong: The Breast-Obsessed Controversial Son Of China's Richest Manon Jun 29, 2015
The Russell Wilson Contract Saga Continueson Jul 1, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Made $100,000 A Month By Simply Parking His Ferrari Enzo In A Garageon Jun 28, 2015
What Are Your Chances Of Being A Rags To Riches Story?on Jun 30, 2015
You Won't Believe The Salaries Of The Top 20 WWE Superstars!on Jun 27, 2015
DeAngelo Hall Earnings
Click to Expand
- Washington Redskins (2009-10)$6,507,280
- Oakland Raiders (2008-09)$8,001,080
- Atlanta Falcons (2007-08)$3,110,840
- Atlanta Falcons (2006-07)$1,655,440
- Atlanta Falcons (2005-06)$8,455,220
- Atlanta Falcons (2004-05)$3,650,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Does The New Batmobile Compare To Previous Versions?Now that the new Batmobile has been introduced, how does it stack up against the Batmobiles of the past?
- Tiger Woods' Horrible Playing Is Ruining Retail Sales NationwideTiger Woods' golf game has hit rock bottom, and now retailers are complaining because his items aren't selling.
- Billionaire Offers $250,000 To Anyone Who Streaks In Front Of Chicago Mayer Rahm EmmanuelAlki David's latest "investment" is a $250,000 reward to anyone who successfully streaks in front of Chicago's Mayor Rahm Emanuel.
- Why Is Tesla Borrowing $750 Million?Tesla Motors is borrowing three quarters of a billion dollars but is that a good or bad thing?