DeAngelo Hall Net Worth and salary: DeAngelo Hall is an American football cornerback for the Washington Redskins of the National Football League who has a net worth of $20 million dollars. DeAngelo Hall was born November 19, 1983 in Chesapeake, Virginia where attended Deep Creek High School and lettered in high school football, basketball, and track and field. Hall played college football at Virginia Tech where he had 190 tackles, 20 passes defensed, eight interceptions, two forced fumbles, one fumble recovery and seven receptions for 86 yards with one touchdown in his three-year career playing for the Hokies. Hall was drafted by the Atlanta Falcons with the 8th overall pick in the first round of the 2004 NFL Draft. He finished his rookie season with 35 tackles and two interceptions. He also set the record for being the youngest player to return an interception for a touchdown at just 21 years old. On March 20, 2008, Hall was traded to the Oakland Raiders. In November 2008, Hall signed a one-year contract with the Washington Redskins. An unrestricted free agent in the 2009 offseason, Hall agreed to a new six-year contract with the Redskins on February 27.The deal contained $23 million in guaranteed money and had a maximum value of $55 million. In February 2014, Hall signed a four-year contract extension to remain with Redskins.
DeAngelo Hall Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Nov 19, 1983 (32 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
195 lbs (88.45 kg)
DeAngelo Eugene Hall, MeAngelo
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
The Owners Of The Golden State Warriors Have Seen An Incredible Return On Their Initial $450 Million Investmenton Apr 26, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding Specialon Apr 28, 2016
Renting A House To Prince Was An Interesting Experience. Just Ask Carlos Boozer...on Apr 27, 2016
Manny Pacquiao's Final Fight Was Such A Dud, It's Going To LOSE Moneyon Apr 27, 2016
DeAngelo Hall Earnings
Click to Expand
- Washington Redskins (2009-10)$6,507,280
- Oakland Raiders (2008-09)$8,001,080
- Atlanta Falcons (2007-08)$3,110,840
- Atlanta Falcons (2006-07)$1,655,440
- Atlanta Falcons (2005-06)$8,455,220
- Atlanta Falcons (2004-05)$3,650,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- An Innapropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL DraftYesterday, NFL draftee Laremy Tunsil learned the hard way that an inappropriate tweet can cost you A TON of money.
- Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His SuspensionTom Brady is known for his excellent decision-making on the field. His latest move came during the off-season, and it'll save him big bucks.
- More NBA Teams Willing To Pay Top Dollar For The Head Coach They WantThe Minnesota Timberwolves and Washington Wizards have talented rosters, but have not been able to form a winning team with that talent for some time. However, by paying top dollar for their next head coaches, they hope to reverse that trend and start winning.
- Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was StolenYou know you're seriously rich when a million-dollar painting can be stolen from your home, and it takes you many years to notice that it's gone.