DeAngelo Hall Net Worth and salary: DeAngelo Hall is an American football cornerback for the Washington Redskins of the National Football League who has a net worth of $20 million dollars. DeAngelo Hall was born November 19, 1983 in Chesapeake, Virginia where attended Deep Creek High School and lettered in high school football, basketball, and track and field. Hall played college football at Virginia Tech where he had 190 tackles, 20 passes defensed, eight interceptions, two forced fumbles, one fumble recovery and seven receptions for 86 yards with one touchdown in his three-year career playing for the Hokies. Hall was drafted by the Atlanta Falcons with the 8th overall pick in the first round of the 2004 NFL Draft. He finished his rookie season with 35 tackles and two interceptions. He also set the record for being the youngest player to return an interception for a touchdown at just 21 years old. On March 20, 2008, Hall was traded to the Oakland Raiders. In November 2008, Hall signed a one-year contract with the Washington Redskins. An unrestricted free agent in the 2009 offseason, Hall agreed to a new six-year contract with the Redskins on February 27.The deal contained $23 million in guaranteed money and had a maximum value of $55 million. In February 2014, Hall signed a four-year contract extension to remain with Redskins.
DeAngelo Hall Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Nov 19, 1983 (32 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
195 lbs (88.45 kg)
DeAngelo Eugene Hall, MeAngelo
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?on Feb 12, 2016
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!on Feb 11, 2016
Led Zeppelin Members Plead Lack Of Memory In Stunning Stairway To Heaven Plagirism Lawsuiton Feb 12, 2016
Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As Muchon Feb 12, 2016
DeAngelo Hall Earnings
Click to Expand
- Washington Redskins (2009-10)$6,507,280
- Oakland Raiders (2008-09)$8,001,080
- Atlanta Falcons (2007-08)$3,110,840
- Atlanta Falcons (2006-07)$1,655,440
- Atlanta Falcons (2005-06)$8,455,220
- Atlanta Falcons (2004-05)$3,650,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Rich Are The Supreme Court Justices?What are the salaries and net worths of each of the United States Supreme Court Justices?
- Ciara Sues Future Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend FutureCiara is suing Future for an amount that it doesn't look like he would even be able to pay if she wins. Check out the details here.
- Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442Blake Griffin has been out of the Clippers lineup with a quadriceps injury, will miss more time as he recovers from a broken hand, and it looks like he will miss a few more games and lose close to $900K for beating up the team's equipment manager.
- How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!Johnny Depp; Yoko Ono; Bob Geldof; Dustin Hoffman: for one photographer, they're all mere child's play, compared to a potato.