David Akers net worth and salary: David Akers is an American football player who has a net worth of $12 million dollars and annual salary of $3 million. Born in Lexington, Kentucky, David Akers attended college at the University of Louisville, where he kicked a record 36 field goals, and became the school's second highest scorer of all time. He spent a year as an undrafted free agent, attending practice with both the Atlanta Falcons and the Carolina Panthers, but was not ultimately picked up by either team. In 1998, the Washington Redskins signed him. He played one game with the team, and was then waived in 1999. He was signed by the Philadelphia Eagles, and then spent a year playing for the Berlin Thunder in Europe. The year abroad proved beneficial, and when he began playing for the Eagles, he proved to be a major standout. He has gone on to set multiple records, and was named to the NFL's 2000s All-Decade Team. He is a six-time Pro Bowl selection and won the PWFA Golden Toe Award in 2011.
David Akers Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Dec 9, 1974 (40 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
200 lbs (90.72 kg)
David Roy Akers
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement. David Robinson Just Luanched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
Unlike Many Of His Broke Peers, Jamal Mashburn Has Earned A TON Of Money Since His Retirementon Oct 9, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
If A Private Yacht Is Not Good Enough For You, Why Not Try A Private Floating Island???on Oct 9, 2015
Fetty Wap's Debut Album Helped Him Accomplish Something That Hasn't Been Done In Yearson Oct 9, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
Here Is What You Can Expect To Pay To Open A Franchiseon Oct 9, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 30 – October 6)on Oct 9, 2015
Pierre Cardin Lists His Bizarre South Of France Mansion For $450 Millionon Oct 8, 2015
David Akers Earnings
Click to Expand
- Philadelphia Eagles (2009-10)$1,407,280
- Philadelphia Eagles (2008-09)$1,135,960
- Philadelphia Eagles (2007-08)$805,280
- Philadelphia Eagles (2006-07)$1,805,170
- Philadelphia Eagles (2005-06)$3,374,701
- Philadelphia Eagles (2004-05)$925,800
- Philadelphia Eagles (2003-04)$800,800
- Philadelphia Eagles (2002-03)$589,190
- Philadelphia Eagles (2001-02)$1,014,880
- Philadelphia Eagles (2000-01)$277,700
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Ultimate Revenge: Make Billions, Buy Your Boss' House, Tear It Down... Build A New One!Imagine you are a hedge fund billionaire with an opportunity to build your dream home in the Hamptons. You'd go all out, right? Well that is certainly what David Tepper did when he bought a $43.5 million dollar home. There's a catch though...
- Chinese Billionaire Arrested After Bringing Millions In Cash Illegally On Private JetThe arrest of Macau developer and billionaire Ng Lap Seng could spell trouble for billionaire casino magnate Sheldon Adelson.
- Did A Draft Kings Employee Use Inside Information To Win BIG MONEY Off Arch Rival Fan Duel?Draft Kings and Fan Duel give fantasy players a chance to win $1 million, but is it worth it to play if someone working for the company is cheating?
- Wait Til You Hear How Much The Red Hot Chili Peppers Guitarist's Ex-Wife Wants Per MonthJohn Frusciante, ex-guitarist for the Red Hot Chili Peppers, is in the middle of divorcing his wife Nicole, who wants an insane amount of money....