David Akers net worth and salary: David Akers is an American football player who has a net worth of $12 million dollars and annual salary of $3 million. Born in Lexington, Kentucky, David Akers attended college at the University of Louisville, where he kicked a record 36 field goals, and became the school's second highest scorer of all time. He spent a year as an undrafted free agent, attending practice with both the Atlanta Falcons and the Carolina Panthers, but was not ultimately picked up by either team. In 1998, the Washington Redskins signed him. He played one game with the team, and was then waived in 1999. He was signed by the Philadelphia Eagles, and then spent a year playing for the Berlin Thunder in Europe. The year abroad proved beneficial, and when he began playing for the Eagles, he proved to be a major standout. He has gone on to set multiple records, and was named to the NFL's 2000s All-Decade Team. He is a six-time Pro Bowl selection and won the PWFA Golden Toe Award in 2011.
David Akers Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Dec 9, 1974
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
200 lbs (90.72 kg)
David Roy Akers
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
Forget Winning A Tour Of A Chocolate Factory. This $1500 Golden Ticket Could Eventually Be Worth BILLIONS...on Jul 30, 2015
In 1987, Junk Bond King Michael Milken Earned $550 Million. Two Years Later He Was In Jail. This Is His Crazy Life Story...on Jul 30, 2015
Think Your Extended Family Hates You? Well, At Least You Never Cost Them $4.3 Billion...on Jul 28, 2015
10 Billionaires And Millionaires Who Became Politicianson Jul 30, 2015
Instead Of Earning Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars, The Co-Founder Of Domino's Pizza Made One Huge Mistake...on Jul 29, 2015
How New Clippers Forward Josh Smith Just Became The Most Despised Man In The NBAon Jul 28, 2015
Russell Wilson Just Turned Down $21 Million A Year From The Seahawks… Is He Crazy?on Jul 29, 2015
Will Chris Brown Finally Turn His Life Around After A Series Of Recent Troubles?on Jul 29, 2015
David Akers Earnings
Click to Expand
- Philadelphia Eagles (2009-10)$1,407,280
- Philadelphia Eagles (2008-09)$1,135,960
- Philadelphia Eagles (2007-08)$805,280
- Philadelphia Eagles (2006-07)$1,805,170
- Philadelphia Eagles (2005-06)$3,374,701
- Philadelphia Eagles (2004-05)$925,800
- Philadelphia Eagles (2003-04)$800,800
- Philadelphia Eagles (2002-03)$589,190
- Philadelphia Eagles (2001-02)$1,014,880
- Philadelphia Eagles (2000-01)$277,700
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- DraftKings Just Raised $300 Million. Here's How It Will Change The Way You Watch SportsDraftKings helped the daily fantasy sports concept become a multibillion-dollar industry. Two recent moves will take daily fantasy sports to an even higher level.
- What Is New England Patriots QB Tom Brady Still Fighting For?NFL commissioner Roger Goodell decided to uphold Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his role in the whole Deflate-Gate mess. So what does it all mean and what happens next...
- Are NFL Fans Finally Getting Tired Of Paying Too Much To Watch Football?When DirecTV came out with the Sunday Ticket, making it possible for fans to watch their favorite team even if they are in the wrong market, it was heralded as a great thing. Now, it is being called "too expensive."
- Warren Buffett's Son Is Waging A War Against African Poachers. And It's Not A War Of Words.Warren Buffett's son just launched an all out war against endangered African rhino poachers. And this isn't a war of words. The younger Buffett is coming armed with guns, helicopters and a massive war chest at his disposal.