Darren Sharper net worth: Darren Sharper is an American former professional football player who has a net worth of $8 million dollars. Darren Sharper was born in Richmond, Virginia, and went on to attend the College of William and Mary. He played quarterback throughout his high school career, but was convinced to change to defensive back while in college. The shift in position proved to be a great idea and he went on to be a two-time All-America selection and a three time All-Conference selection. He also set multiple school records. The Green Bay Packers drafted him in 1997, and he played for the team through 2004. While with the Packers, he was a two-time Pro-Bowl selection and a two-time All-Pro selection. He then signed with the Minnesota Vikings where he continued to play excellent football. He was a two-time Pro-Bowl and two-time All-Pro selection while with the Vikings, as well. In 2009, he signed with the New Orleans Saints, and again earned All-Pro and Pro-Bowl honors. The Saints also won Super Bowl XLIV. He retired in 2010 after a severe knee injury. In January 2014, Darren Sharper was arrested in Los Angeles on suspicion of rape. He was booked in County jail and released on $200,000 dollars bond.
Darren Sharper Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Darren Mallory Sharper
Date of Birth
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
210 lbs (95.25 kg)
Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...on Jul 5, 2015
Joan Rivers' Former Penthouse Sells for $28 Million – To Middle East Royalty!on Jul 6, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review For July 3rd-5thon Jul 6, 2015
The Final, Final, Final Paycheck Numbers For Mayweather-Pacquiao Were Just Released... And They Are Staggering!!!on Jul 3, 2015
The Limited And Super Expensive "Wild Twelve" Concept Car Will Go Insanely Faston Jul 5, 2015
One Of A Kind Maserati Could Sell For $4 Millionon Jun 24, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time - Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?on Jul 4, 2015
Darren Sharper Earnings
Click to Expand
- New Orleans Saints (2009-10)$1,704,550
- Minnesota Vikings (2008-09)$4,050,000
- Minnesota Vikings (2007-08)$3,000,000
- Minnesota Vikings (2006-07)$2,000,000
- Minnesota Vikings (2005-06)$5,000,000
- Green Bay Packers (2004-05)$5,201,400
- Green Bay Packers (2003-04)$3,101,200
- Green Bay Packers (2002-03)$1,001,980
- Green Bay Packers (2001-02)$1,669,866
- Green Bay Packers (2000-01)$538,900
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Weekend Box Office Review For July 3rd-5thJurassic World held onto the #1 spot for a fourth straight week, but how did other movies stack up?
- Joan Rivers' Former Penthouse Sells for $28 Million – To Middle East Royalty!Joan Rivers' Upper East Side triplex is as legendary as she was. And now, word has it that Middle Eastern royalty bought the palatial home!
- Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...You won't believe how much money Lil Wayne makes for a fifteen minute club performance.
- The Limited And Super Expensive "Wild Twelve" Concept Car Will Go Insanely FastThe brand new Wild Twelve hybrid is going fast with only 30 examples being made and it also goes pretty fast, at 242 miles per hour.