Darren Sharper net worth: Darren Sharper is an American former professional football player who has a net worth of $8 million dollars. Darren Sharper was born in Richmond, Virginia, and went on to attend the College of William and Mary. He played quarterback throughout his high school career, but was convinced to change to defensive back while in college. The shift in position proved to be a great idea and he went on to be a two-time All-America selection and a three time All-Conference selection. He also set multiple school records. The Green Bay Packers drafted him in 1997, and he played for the team through 2004. While with the Packers, he was a two-time Pro-Bowl selection and a two-time All-Pro selection. He then signed with the Minnesota Vikings where he continued to play excellent football. He was a two-time Pro-Bowl and two-time All-Pro selection while with the Vikings, as well. In 2009, he signed with the New Orleans Saints, and again earned All-Pro and Pro-Bowl honors. The Saints also won Super Bowl XLIV. He retired in 2010 after a severe knee injury. In January 2014, Darren Sharper was arrested in Los Angeles on suspicion of rape. He was booked in County jail and released on $200,000 dollars bond.
Darren Sharper Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Nov 3, 1975 (40 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
210 lbs (95.25 kg)
Darren Mallory Sharper
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
The Owners Of The Golden State Warriors Have Seen An Incredible Return On Their Initial $450 Million Investmenton Apr 26, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
Manny Pacquiao's Final Fight Was Such A Dud, It's Going To LOSE Moneyon Apr 27, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding Specialon Apr 28, 2016
Renting A House To Prince Was An Interesting Experience. Just Ask Carlos Boozer...on Apr 27, 2016
Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was Stolenon Apr 28, 2016
Convicted Murderer Phil Spector Files For Divorce From Jail—Claims Wife Is Burning His $35m Fortuneon Apr 28, 2016
Prince's Sister Claims The Singer Had No Will For $300 Million Net Worthon Apr 27, 2016
Darren Sharper Earnings
Click to Expand
- New Orleans Saints (2009-10)$1,704,550
- Minnesota Vikings (2008-09)$4,050,000
- Minnesota Vikings (2007-08)$3,000,000
- Minnesota Vikings (2006-07)$2,000,000
- Minnesota Vikings (2005-06)$5,000,000
- Green Bay Packers (2004-05)$5,201,400
- Green Bay Packers (2003-04)$3,101,200
- Green Bay Packers (2002-03)$1,001,980
- Green Bay Packers (2001-02)$1,669,866
- Green Bay Packers (2000-01)$538,900
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely DeathPrince's fans definitely showed their support of the 57-year-old artist after his untimely death last week, by purchasing a lot of his music.
- Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His SuspensionTom Brady is known for his excellent decision-making on the field. His latest move came during the off-season, and it'll save him big bucks.
- UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of DollarsIf you ever wanted to learn how the rich keep getting richer, just pay attention to how the Fertitta brothers, Frank and Lorenzo, do business. The two are about to make an insane amount of money when their company goes public.
- Penny Hardaway's Career Was Limited By Injuries... But He's Making The Most Of His Time Since RetiringPenny Hardaway's career started off promising, but injuries prevented him from reaching his full potential. However, that hasn't stopped the point guard from continuing to lead.