Darren Sharper net worth: Darren Sharper is an American former professional football player who has a net worth of $8 million dollars. Darren Sharper was born in Richmond, Virginia, and went on to attend the College of William and Mary. He played quarterback throughout his high school career, but was convinced to change to defensive back while in college. The shift in position proved to be a great idea and he went on to be a two-time All-America selection and a three time All-Conference selection. He also set multiple school records. The Green Bay Packers drafted him in 1997, and he played for the team through 2004. While with the Packers, he was a two-time Pro-Bowl selection and a two-time All-Pro selection. He then signed with the Minnesota Vikings where he continued to play excellent football. He was a two-time Pro-Bowl and two-time All-Pro selection while with the Vikings, as well. In 2009, he signed with the New Orleans Saints, and again earned All-Pro and Pro-Bowl honors. The Saints also won Super Bowl XLIV. He retired in 2010 after a severe knee injury. In January 2014, Darren Sharper was arrested in Los Angeles on suspicion of rape. He was booked in County jail and released on $200,000 dollars bond.
Darren Sharper Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Nov 3, 1975 (40 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
210 lbs (95.25 kg)
Darren Mallory Sharper
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Darren Sharper Earnings
Click to Expand
- New Orleans Saints (2009-10)$1,704,550
- Minnesota Vikings (2008-09)$4,050,000
- Minnesota Vikings (2007-08)$3,000,000
- Minnesota Vikings (2006-07)$2,000,000
- Minnesota Vikings (2005-06)$5,000,000
- Green Bay Packers (2004-05)$5,201,400
- Green Bay Packers (2003-04)$3,101,200
- Green Bay Packers (2002-03)$1,001,980
- Green Bay Packers (2001-02)$1,669,866
- Green Bay Packers (2000-01)$538,900
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found DeadAfter being charged last week with making $25 million off of insider trading bets, 44-year-old hedge fund manager Sanjay Valvani was found dead from an apparent suicide.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.