Charlie Batch net worth and salary: Charlie Batch is a NFL player who has a net worth of $2 million and an annual salary of $925,000. Charlie Batch earned his net worth as a quarterback for Pittsburgh Steelers and Detroit Lions. After having a remarkable football career at Eastern Michigan University, the criminal law graduate was chosen by the Detroit Lions in the 1998 NFL Draft, becoming a starter during the 1998-2001 seasons. However his numerous injuries eventually led to the Lions releasing him from the team. In 2002, Batch signed a one-year contract (as a backup) with the Pittsburgh Steelers. Due to a knee injury, Batch did not play until 2005. Taking the position of a second-string quarterback, Batch led the team to the Super Bowl XL and XLIII, making him a Super Bowl champion. After succumbing to another injury during the 2008 season, Batch was placed on the injured reserve and became an unrestricted free agent after that season. In 2009, he re-signed with the Steelers. During that season Batch had a wrist injury, missing six weeks of that season.
Charlie Batch Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Dec 5, 1974 (41 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
216 lbs (97.98 kg)
Charles "Charlie" Batch, Charles D'Donte Batch
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA Historyon Jun 25, 2016
Charlie Batch Earnings
Click to Expand
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2009-10)$795,000
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2008-09)$3,036,720
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2007-08)$1,361,240
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2006-07)$1,514,840
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2005-06)$569,400
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2004-05)$1,003,600
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2003-04)$1,004,400
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2002-03)$525,000
- Detroit Lions (2001-02)$3,192,021
- Detroit Lions (2000-01)$2,208,900
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.