Carson Palmer Net Worth: Carson Palmer is an American football player who has a net worth of $60 million. Born Carson Hilton Palmer on December 27, 1979, in Fresno, California, he is a quarterback for the Arizona Cardinals of the National Football League (NFL). Palmer, who was blessed with an unusual size and arm strength for a seventh grader, was enrolled by his father in private classes in Orange County where he was taught by quarterback guru Bob Johnson. Continuing his studies at the Santa Margarita High School, Carson Palmer had a successful junior year that fetched him field offers from USC, Notre Dame, Colorado and Miami. Palmer's stellar junior season followed up with a remarkable senior season firmly anchored him as one of the most aspiring players ever to come out of Santa Margarita. Next, he joined the college football team of the University of Southern California, where he won the Heisman Trophy in 2002. Palmer embarked on a professional career once he was drafted first overall by the Cincinnati Bengals in the 2003 NFL Draft and has been selected to two Pro Bowls. In 2005, he inked a 6 year contract extension worth $118.75 million with the Bengals. Also, he went on to play two seasons for the Oakland Raiders before being traded to the Arizona Cardinals in April of 2013. Today, he is considered to be one of the highest payed NFL players of all time.
Carson Palmer Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Dec 27, 1979 (35 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
235 lbs (106.59 kg)
Carson Hilton Palmer
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
These Celebrities Were Rich Even Before They Were Famouson Oct 6, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
Who Are The Highest Paid ESPN Personalities?on Oct 5, 2015
Here Are Jennifer Lawrence's Top 7 Movie Paycheckson Oct 6, 2015
This Billionaire Has Lost 85% Of His Fortune In The Last Few Monthson Oct 6, 2015
Now You Can Buy Donald Trump's Rare Lamborghini Diabloon Oct 6, 2015
How Baltimore Ravens Owner Steve Bisciotti Made His $2.6 Billion Fortuneon Oct 6, 2015
Tom Cruise Reportedly Sells Hidden Hills Scientology Getaway For $11.4 Million!on Oct 4, 2015
Carson Palmer Earnings
Click to Expand
- Cincinnati Bengals (2009-10)$9,500,000
- Cincinnati Bengals (2008-09)$7,750,000
- Cincinnati Bengals (2007-08)$7,250,000
- Cincinnati Bengals (2006-07)$15,750,000
- Cincinnati Bengals (2005-06)$3,750,000
- Cincinnati Bengals (2004-05)$1,337,500
- Cincinnati Bengals (2003-04)$11,080,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Strange Story Of A Russian Billionaire, A Swiss Art Dealer, Two "Stolen" Picasso Paintings, And Picasso's Step-DaughterOh, those crazy Russian billionaires! Dmitry Rybolovlev, who made his billions in fertilizer, is handing over two Picasso paintings worth $27 million to the stepdaughter of the legendary artist. But why?
- Ten College Majors That Are A Good InvestmentGoing to college is not mandatory and can be considered an investment, which means you want to get the maximum return on your money.
- Retiring Auto Tycoon Will Get $1M For The Rest Of His Life... And That's Actually A Pay-cut!Sidney DeBoer is the founder and former CEO of Lithia Motors, and he just signed off on a lifetime compensation deal for his retirement.
- Russell Crowe's Top 5 Highest Paying Film RolesRussell Crowe has made an impressive amount of cash from his film roles. Find out how much here!