Carson Palmer Net Worth: Carson Palmer is an American football player who has a net worth of $60 million. Born Carson Hilton Palmer on December 27, 1979, in Fresno, California, he is a quarterback for the Arizona Cardinals of the National Football League (NFL). Palmer, who was blessed with an unusual size and arm strength for a seventh grader, was enrolled by his father in private classes in Orange County where he was taught by quarterback guru Bob Johnson. Continuing his studies at the Santa Margarita High School, Carson Palmer had a successful junior year that fetched him field offers from USC, Notre Dame, Colorado and Miami. Palmer's stellar junior season followed up with a remarkable senior season firmly anchored him as one of the most aspiring players ever to come out of Santa Margarita. Next, he joined the college football team of the University of Southern California, where he won the Heisman Trophy in 2002. Palmer embarked on a professional career once he was drafted first overall by the Cincinnati Bengals in the 2003 NFL Draft and has been selected to two Pro Bowls. In 2005, he inked a 6 year contract extension worth $118.75 million with the Bengals. Also, he went on to play two seasons for the Oakland Raiders before being traded to the Arizona Cardinals in April of 2013. Today, he is considered to be one of the highest payed NFL players of all time.
Carson Palmer Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Dec 27, 1979
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
235 lbs (106.59 kg)
Carson Hilton Palmer
15 Years Ago Hulk Hogan Made One Stupid Decision That Wound Up Costing Him $200 Millionon Jul 24, 2015
Jay Z Invests In App That Aims To Be The Uber For Private Jetson Jul 27, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review For July 24-26thon Jul 27, 2015
Bobbi Kristina Brown Has Died. R.I.P. What Happens To Her Money Now?on Jul 27, 2015
Amazon Founder Jeff Bezos Sees His Net Worth Jump $8 Billion In Less Than 1 Hour...on Jul 26, 2015
Under Armour Is Suddenly The Hottest Sportswear Company Around And It's Making Founder Kevin Plank A FORTUNEon Jul 27, 2015
The 15 Highest Paid Authors In The World Right Nowon Jul 27, 2015
He Made Enough Money To Retire At 27, So Why Did Jon Carder Go Back To Work Three Weeks Later?on Jul 26, 2015
This Extremely Rare Bentley Was Inspired By A Jeton Jul 26, 2015
The Time Donald Trump Sued a Journalist For $5 Billionon Jul 27, 2015
Carson Palmer Earnings
Click to Expand
- Cincinnati Bengals (2009-10)$9,500,000
- Cincinnati Bengals (2008-09)$7,750,000
- Cincinnati Bengals (2007-08)$7,250,000
- Cincinnati Bengals (2006-07)$15,750,000
- Cincinnati Bengals (2005-06)$3,750,000
- Cincinnati Bengals (2004-05)$1,337,500
- Cincinnati Bengals (2003-04)$11,080,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- NFL's Big Contracts Could Very Well Lead To Big Disappointment, In The EndThree of the NFL's finest got the paydays they were hoping for and quite possibly set the stage for the next group of superstars to get their payday as well.
- "Über Spends Millions On Attack Ads After NYC Mayor Announces Cap On Drivers... Can It Work?!"Kings of the car-share world, Über has unleashed a publicity war on NYC Mayor de Blasio after he threatened to put a cap on new drivers.
- David Beckham Moves One Step Closer To Bringing Professional Soccer To MiamiIt looks like the Miami Marlins are going to be getting a new neighbor. The home of a future Major League Soccer team is going to be built alongside Marlins stadium.
- 50 Cent Hit With $2 Million In Punitive Sex Tape DamagesA New York City jury just made 50 Cent's financial problems a little worse...