Carson Palmer Net Worth: Carson Palmer is an American football player who has a net worth of $60 million. Born Carson Hilton Palmer on December 27, 1979, in Fresno, California, he is a quarterback for the Arizona Cardinals of the National Football League (NFL). Palmer, who was blessed with an unusual size and arm strength for a seventh grader, was enrolled by his father in private classes in Orange County where he was taught by quarterback guru Bob Johnson. Continuing his studies at the Santa Margarita High School, Carson Palmer had a successful junior year that fetched him field offers from USC, Notre Dame, Colorado and Miami. Palmer's stellar junior season followed up with a remarkable senior season firmly anchored him as one of the most aspiring players ever to come out of Santa Margarita. Next, he joined the college football team of the University of Southern California, where he won the Heisman Trophy in 2002. Palmer embarked on a professional career once he was drafted first overall by the Cincinnati Bengals in the 2003 NFL Draft and has been selected to two Pro Bowls. In 2005, he inked a 6 year contract extension worth $118.75 million with the Bengals. Also, he went on to play two seasons for the Oakland Raiders before being traded to the Arizona Cardinals in April of 2013. Today, he is considered to be one of the highest payed NFL players of all time.
Carson Palmer Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Dec 27, 1979 (36 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
235 lbs (106.59 kg)
Carson Hilton Palmer
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?on Feb 12, 2016
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
Led Zeppelin Members Plead Lack Of Memory In Stunning Stairway To Heaven Plagirism Lawsuiton Feb 12, 2016
Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As Muchon Feb 12, 2016
Carson Palmer Earnings
Click to Expand
- Cincinnati Bengals (2009-10)$9,500,000
- Cincinnati Bengals (2008-09)$7,750,000
- Cincinnati Bengals (2007-08)$7,250,000
- Cincinnati Bengals (2006-07)$15,750,000
- Cincinnati Bengals (2005-06)$3,750,000
- Cincinnati Bengals (2004-05)$1,337,500
- Cincinnati Bengals (2003-04)$11,080,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Ciara Sues Future Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend FutureCiara is suing Future for an amount that it doesn't look like he would even be able to pay if she wins. Check out the details here.
- Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442Blake Griffin has been out of the Clippers lineup with a quadriceps injury, will miss more time as he recovers from a broken hand, and it looks like he will miss a few more games and lose close to $900K for beating up the team's equipment manager.
- How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!Johnny Depp; Yoko Ono; Bob Geldof; Dustin Hoffman: for one photographer, they're all mere child's play, compared to a potato.
- Billionaire Roundup: Valentine's Day EditionIt is another week and our favorite billionaires (and millionaires) are out and about in the world doing what they do best: spending money and running their mouths....let's take a look at what they've been up to.