Carson Palmer Net Worth: Carson Palmer is an American football player who has a net worth of $60 million. Born Carson Hilton Palmer on December 27, 1979, in Fresno, California, he is a quarterback for the Arizona Cardinals of the National Football League (NFL). Palmer, who was blessed with an unusual size and arm strength for a seventh grader, was enrolled by his father in private classes in Orange County where he was taught by quarterback guru Bob Johnson. Continuing his studies at the Santa Margarita High School, Carson Palmer had a successful junior year that fetched him field offers from USC, Notre Dame, Colorado and Miami. Palmer's stellar junior season followed up with a remarkable senior season firmly anchored him as one of the most aspiring players ever to come out of Santa Margarita. Next, he joined the college football team of the University of Southern California, where he won the Heisman Trophy in 2002. Palmer embarked on a professional career once he was drafted first overall by the Cincinnati Bengals in the 2003 NFL Draft and has been selected to two Pro Bowls. In 2005, he inked a 6 year contract extension worth $118.75 million with the Bengals. Also, he went on to play two seasons for the Oakland Raiders before being traded to the Arizona Cardinals in April of 2013. Today, he is considered to be one of the highest payed NFL players of all time.
Carson Palmer Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Dec 27, 1979 (36 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
235 lbs (106.59 kg)
Carson Hilton Palmer
Manny Pacquiao's Final Fight Was Such A Dud, It's Going To LOSE Moneyon Apr 27, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
The Owners Of The Golden State Warriors Have Seen An Incredible Return On Their Initial $450 Million Investmenton Apr 26, 2016
Renting A House To Prince Was An Interesting Experience. Just Ask Carlos Boozer...on Apr 27, 2016
Prince's Sister Claims The Singer Had No Will For $300 Million Net Worthon Apr 27, 2016
The Mercedes-Benz Arrow 460 Granturismo Edition Yacht Costs $1.7 Millionon Apr 27, 2016
Convicted Murderer Phil Spector Files For Divorce From Jail—Claims Wife Is Burning His $35m Fortuneon Apr 28, 2016
Josh Norman Signs Most Lucrative Cornerback Contract Everon Apr 27, 2016
Lawsuit Reveals How Much Paul Walker Would Have Earned In His Careeron Apr 25, 2016
Carson Palmer Earnings
Click to Expand
- Cincinnati Bengals (2009-10)$9,500,000
- Cincinnati Bengals (2008-09)$7,750,000
- Cincinnati Bengals (2007-08)$7,250,000
- Cincinnati Bengals (2006-07)$15,750,000
- Cincinnati Bengals (2005-06)$3,750,000
- Cincinnati Bengals (2004-05)$1,337,500
- Cincinnati Bengals (2003-04)$11,080,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 8340 years ago, Ozzie and Daniel Silna lucked into what eventually became the best sports business deal of all time, netting them $800 million. Ozzie just died at the age of 83.
- Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding SpecialThe rumors are true: Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna are engaged after only a few months of dating. Now, following in his famous family's footsteps, Kardashian and Chyna are allegedly considering starring in their own television reality series in which the couple could expect to earn between $150 thousand and $200 thousand each per episode, with an additional $500 thousand each for a wedding day special episode.
- Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was StolenYou know you're seriously rich when a million-dollar painting can be stolen from your home, and it takes you many years to notice that it's gone.
- Premier League Reports Record-High Revenue For 2014-15 Season But Makes Less MoneyThanks to the latest television contracts, the Premier League generated a record amount of revenue during the 2014-15 season. However, while revenue hit new heights, pretax profit dropped significantly from the year before.