Bruce Smith net worth: Bruce Smith is a former American NFL football defensive end who has a net worth of $12 million. He played for the Buffalo Bills for four consecutive Super Bowls as an AFC champion, and also played for the Washington Redskins. He holds the NFL career record for quarterback sacks and was enshrined in the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2009. He was born on June 18, 1963 where he was raised and attended school. Following an all-state high school football career, he was accepted to Virginia Tech with an athletic scholarship, and finished his college career as the most honored player in Hokie history. He played for 19 NFL seasons that amounted to 279 games, 200 sacks, two interceptions, 46 forced fumbles, and 15 fumble recoveries. Of his 19 seasons in professional football, 13 of them were seasons where he had at least 10 sacks, and Smith was named All-Pro nine times throughout his career. Upon retiring from football, he returned to Virginia, and currently lives in Virginia Beach. Smith now works as a large-scale hotel designer and works on many projects with Armada Hoffler. He is a Baptist and is member of Queen Street Baptist Church in Norfolk. He and his wife, Carmen, have a son named, Alston.
Bruce Smith Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Jun 18, 1963 (52 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
265 lbs (120 kg)
Bruce Bernard Smith, The Sack Man
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
David Bowie's Will Revealed – Here's Who Inherits His $230 Million Estateon Feb 2, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!on Feb 5, 2016
Jay-Z Hit With An $18 Million Lawsuit Over Cologne Endorsementon Feb 3, 2016
Bruce Smith Earnings
Click to Expand
- Washington Redskins (2003-04)$2,665,714
- Washington Redskins (2002-03)$2,750,630
- Washington Redskins (2001-02)$2,145,490
- Washington Redskins (2000-01)$1,350,300
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?This Steve Jobs quote absolutely nails the difference in mentality between billionaires and the rest of us. You won't believe how simple and life changing it is!
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?Cam Newton and Peyton Manning have taken vastly different paths to reach Super Bowl 50. Which one of them has made more money over his career?
- You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams GeneratedWhen it comes to sports oriented arcade games, it doesn't get much better than the original NBA Jam which came out back in 1993. Within a year, it ended up generating an incredible amount in revenue one quarter at a time.