Bruce Smith net worth: Bruce Smith is a former American NFL football defensive end who has a net worth of $12 million. He played for the Buffalo Bills for four consecutive Super Bowls as an AFC champion, and also played for the Washington Redskins. He holds the NFL career record for quarterback sacks and was enshrined in the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2009. He was born on June 18, 1963 where he was raised and attended school. Following an all-state high school football career, he was accepted to Virginia Tech with an athletic scholarship, and finished his college career as the most honored player in Hokie history. He played for 19 NFL seasons that amounted to 279 games, 200 sacks, two interceptions, 46 forced fumbles, and 15 fumble recoveries. Of his 19 seasons in professional football, 13 of them were seasons where he had at least 10 sacks, and Smith was named All-Pro nine times throughout his career. Upon retiring from football, he returned to Virginia, and currently lives in Virginia Beach. Smith now works as a large-scale hotel designer and works on many projects with Armada Hoffler. He is a Baptist and is member of Queen Street Baptist Church in Norfolk. He and his wife, Carmen, have a son named, Alston.
Bruce Smith Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Jun 18, 1963 (52 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
265 lbs (120 kg)
Bruce Bernard Smith, The Sack Man
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement, But David Robinson Just Launched His SECOND Private-Equity Fund.on Oct 7, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
50 Cent Files A $75 Million Lawsuit Against His Former Lawyerson Oct 12, 2015
The Kardashians Want To Pay Scott Disick $20 Million In Hush Moneyon Oct 11, 2015
Mayweather/Pacquiao II May Happen After All (Maybe)on Oct 12, 2015
The Five Most Expensive Boats And Planes Sold By Celebritieson Oct 12, 2015
7 Of Anne Hathaway's Biggest Paydayson Oct 12, 2015
Stephon Marbury Is Bringing Back His Starbury Shoes, And He Has A Secret About Jordan Brandon Oct 12, 2015
Bruce Smith Earnings
Click to Expand
- Washington Redskins (2003-04)$2,665,714
- Washington Redskins (2002-03)$2,750,630
- Washington Redskins (2001-02)$2,145,490
- Washington Redskins (2000-01)$1,350,300
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lykan HypersportThe Lykan Hypersport is a limited production sports car produced by W Motors that became the first supercar to be produced in the Middle East.
- UFC Fighter Conor McGregor Wants To Make $100 MillionConor McGregor wants to be the first and only MMA fighter to make $100 million plus and he certainly doesn't mince words about it.
- How Houston Texans Owner Bob McNair Earned His $2 Billion FortuneWhen Bob McNair founded the Houston Texans it cost his group $700 million which is a pretty hefty price tag for someone from the foothills of North Carolina. So how is it he was able to afford it?
- Take A Rare Look Inside Carlos Slim's $80 Million Townhouse!Carlos Slim's 25-room mansion has about 11 fireplaces, and almost as many custom chandeliers. One of the sitting rooms has hand-carved panels and custom murals throughout.