Brian Westbrook net worth and salary: Brian Westbrook is an American retired professional football player who has a net worth of $16 million dollars. Brian Collins Westbrook was born in Fort Washington, Maryland in September 1979. He lettered in football and basketball at DeMatha Catholic High School. Brian played college ball at Villanova University. He holds the NCAA all-time record for all-purpose yards with 9,512. As a senior Brian won the Walter Payton Award. He was a two time A-10 Offensive Player of the Year. Even though he was small and injury prone Westbrook was drafted by the Philadelphia Eagles in the third round of the 2002 NFL Draft. He played with the Eagles from 2002 to 2009. During that time he won an NFC Championship, was selected to two Pro Bowls and was a two time All-Pro. In 2007 he was the NFL Alumni Running Back of the Year and was selected to the Philadelphia Eagles 75th Anniversary Team. Westbrook played running back and punt returner and also had many receptions. He finished his career with the San Francisco 49ers in 2010 and retired with the Eagles in 2012. In 2013 it was reported that he is experiencing memory loss, likely due to concussions. He has a real estate investment company in the DC area and has formed the charity group Brian's Blessings.
Brian Westbrook Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Sep 2, 1979 (36 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
203 lbs (92.08 kg)
Brian Collins Westbrook
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
How Long Does It Take To Make As Much As The Richest Person In Your Country?on May 25, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
Alanis Morissette Sues Business Manageron May 25, 2016
China Tops Panama Papers List of People And Companies Hiding Money In Offshore Accountson May 25, 2016
Brian Westbrook Earnings
Click to Expand
- Philadelphia Eagles (2009-10)$4,007,280
- Philadelphia Eagles (2008-09)$5,650,480
- Philadelphia Eagles (2007-08)$2,000,000
- Philadelphia Eagles (2006-07)$3,586,980
- Philadelphia Eagles (2005-06)$7,430,770
- Philadelphia Eagles (2004-05)$383,100
- Philadelphia Eagles (2003-04)$303,000
- Philadelphia Eagles (2002-03)$648,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker JudgmentFlorida Circuit Judge Pamela Campbell decided today that the Hogan/Gawker verdict was just, and declined to order a new trial, allowing the dispute to move on to a Florida appeals court.
- El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By MexicoFormerly escaped, currently imprisoned drug lord El Chapo (real name Joaquin Guzman) is dealing with yet another piece of bad news this weekend.
- Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax CollectorsWhat is the real value of Donald Trump's assets? It's hard to know, when the real estate mogul and presumptive Republican nominee makes conflicting and contradictory statements.
- Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US DebtThe Cayman Islands in the Caribbean is the third biggest foreign owner of U.S. debt. Why is the tiny British territory holding such a large portfolio of U.S. Treasuries?