Brian Westbrook net worth and salary: Brian Westbrook is an American retired professional football player who has a net worth of $16 million dollars. Brian Collins Westbrook was born in Fort Washington, Maryland in September 1979. He lettered in football and basketball at DeMatha Catholic High School. Brian played college ball at Villanova University. He holds the NCAA all-time record for all-purpose yards with 9,512. As a senior Brian won the Walter Payton Award. He was a two time A-10 Offensive Player of the Year. Even though he was small and injury prone Westbrook was drafted by the Philadelphia Eagles in the third round of the 2002 NFL Draft. He played with the Eagles from 2002 to 2009. During that time he won an NFC Championship, was selected to two Pro Bowls and was a two time All-Pro. In 2007 he was the NFL Alumni Running Back of the Year and was selected to the Philadelphia Eagles 75th Anniversary Team. Westbrook played running back and punt returner and also had many receptions. He finished his career with the San Francisco 49ers in 2010 and retired with the Eagles in 2012. In 2013 it was reported that he is experiencing memory loss, likely due to concussions. He has a real estate investment company in the DC area and has formed the charity group Brian's Blessings.
Brian Westbrook Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Sep 2, 1979 (36 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
203 lbs (92.08 kg)
Brian Collins Westbrook
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting Conditionon Jun 29, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Brian Westbrook Earnings
Click to Expand
- Philadelphia Eagles (2009-10)$4,007,280
- Philadelphia Eagles (2008-09)$5,650,480
- Philadelphia Eagles (2007-08)$2,000,000
- Philadelphia Eagles (2006-07)$3,586,980
- Philadelphia Eagles (2005-06)$7,430,770
- Philadelphia Eagles (2004-05)$383,100
- Philadelphia Eagles (2003-04)$303,000
- Philadelphia Eagles (2002-03)$648,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Brexit Causes Economic Upheaval: World's Richest People To Lose BillionsBrexit has seriously shaken the world markets... and has caused the world's richest people to lose billions in the process.
- Drake Is Worth An Estimated $3 Billion To His Hometown Of TorontoFind out why Drake is worth $3 billion to his hometown of Toronto!
- Jose Reyes Is Getting A Ton Of Money Just For Being Released By The RockiesAfter a domestic abuse case was brought against him, the Colorado Rockies tried to trade infielder Jose Reyes. They couldn't find any takers, though, and now they owe him a ton of money.
- The World's Third-Youngest Billionaire Is Rich Thanks To Fish FarmingOne of the world's youngest billionaires obtained his fortune thanks to his father's fishing company. So who exactly is Gustav Magnar Witzoe?