Brian Westbrook net worth and salary: Brian Westbrook is an American retired professional football player who has a net worth of $16 million dollars. Brian Collins Westbrook was born in Fort Washington, Maryland in September 1979. He lettered in football and basketball at DeMatha Catholic High School. Brian played college ball at Villanova University. He holds the NCAA all-time record for all-purpose yards with 9,512. As a senior Brian won the Walter Payton Award. He was a two time A-10 Offensive Player of the Year. Even though he was small and injury prone Westbrook was drafted by the Philadelphia Eagles in the third round of the 2002 NFL Draft. He played with the Eagles from 2002 to 2009. During that time he won an NFC Championship, was selected to two Pro Bowls and was a two time All-Pro. In 2007 he was the NFL Alumni Running Back of the Year and was selected to the Philadelphia Eagles 75th Anniversary Team. Westbrook played running back and punt returner and also had many receptions. He finished his career with the San Francisco 49ers in 2010 and retired with the Eagles in 2012. In 2013 it was reported that he is experiencing memory loss, likely due to concussions. He has a real estate investment company in the DC area and has formed the charity group Brian's Blessings.
Brian Westbrook Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Sep 2, 1979
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
203 lbs (92.08 kg)
Brian Collins Westbrook
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
The 11 Most Expensive Celebrity Divorces Of All Timeon Sep 4, 2015
How Much Has Adam Sandler Made From His Major Film Roles?on Sep 4, 2015
The Most Expensive Mansion For Sale In America Just Got $46 Million Cheaperon Sep 4, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
Top Ten Alleged Match-Fixing/Bribery Scandals In Sportson Sep 4, 2015
10 Of The Most Expensive Movie Stuntson Sep 4, 2015
Top 10 Highest Paid NBA Players Who Have Yet To Make It To The Finalson Sep 4, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
Brian Westbrook Earnings
Click to Expand
- Philadelphia Eagles (2009-10)$4,007,280
- Philadelphia Eagles (2008-09)$5,650,480
- Philadelphia Eagles (2007-08)$2,000,000
- Philadelphia Eagles (2006-07)$3,586,980
- Philadelphia Eagles (2005-06)$7,430,770
- Philadelphia Eagles (2004-05)$383,100
- Philadelphia Eagles (2003-04)$303,000
- Philadelphia Eagles (2002-03)$648,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive...The NFL commissioner is supposed to protect the integrity of the shield, but that is something Roger Goodell has struggled to do since he became commissioner. However, if the owners wanted to get rid of him it may be too expensive.
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For This Week In Sports BettingCollege football is finally back! With games starting on Thursday and running through Monday, fans will have more than their fill of action. If they want to get in on the action there are a number of interesting spreads.
- Top 10 NFL Players Who Retired In Their 40sWhile most players tend to slow down and eventually retire in their 30s, there have been a few who have managed to stay in the game in their 40s.