Brian Urlacher Net Worth: Brian Urlacher is an American former professional football linebacker who has a net worth of $16 million. Brian Urlacher was born May 25, 1978 in Pasco, Washington. Urlacher is one of the few National Football League (NFL) players who played for one team his entire career—the Chicago Bears. Known by teammates as "Grr-Lacher," Brian is the most ferocious sideline-to-sideline defensive star of his generation. At the same time, the All-Pro middle linebacker is also known as a polite, good-natured and well-adjusted guy. His college career began at the University of New Mexico, where he majored in criminology and was recognized as a consensus All-American and became one of the school's most decorated athletes. Urlacher was considered one of the most talented collegiate prospects in the 2000 NFL Draft and impressed spectators and analysts alike at the NFL Scouting Combine by bench-pressing 225 pounds 27 times and completing the forty-yard dash in 4.57 seconds. The Chicago Bears, who were in need of a defensive playmaker after having been ranked 29th ranked in defense in 1999, selected Urlacher in the first round, as the draft's ninth overall pick. Urlacher quickly established himself as one of the NFL's most productive defensive players. After winning the NFL Rookie of the Year Award in 2000, he was elected to eight Pro Bowls and won the NFL Defensive Player of the Year Award in 2005.His playing style, accomplishments and reputation have made him one of the team's most popular players. He is currently an analyst for Fox Sports 1. Even after winning the NFL Defensive Player of the Year Award for the 2005 season, a 2006 Sports Illustrated poll of 361 NFL players named Urlacher the second most overrated player in the league behind Terrell Owens.
Brian Urlacher Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
May 25, 1978 (38 years old)
American football player, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
258 lbs (117.03 kg)
Brian Keith Urlacher
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?on Jun 28, 2016
Brian Urlacher Earnings
Click to Expand
- Chicago Bears (2009-10)$6,125,000
- Chicago Bears (2008-09)$4,139,285
- Chicago Bears (2007-08)$4,000,000
- Chicago Bears (2006-07)$4,000,000
- Chicago Bears (2005-06)$4,300,000
- Chicago Bears (2004-05)$3,800,000
- Chicago Bears (2003-04)$15,055,600
- Chicago Bears (2002-03)$501,890
- Chicago Bears (2001-02)$1,615,860
- Chicago Bears (2000-01)$1,402,500
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive ListingThe San Francisco real estate market just got a little bit bigger, with the most expensive property in the city recently joining the league of luxury estates for sale – and it can be yours for $28.5 million.
- LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The CavsLeBron James has put his legacy on the city of Cleveland, and the basketball world as a whole. Every team is going to try and get him, and about two-thirds of the league can pay more than the Cavs are able to.
- Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting ConditionIn the latest story of an athlete leaving a rental home in less than stellar shape, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is being sued for wreaking havoc on a property he lived in for less than two years.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.