Brian Urlacher Net Worth: Brian Urlacher is an American former professional football linebacker who has a net worth of $16 million. Brian Urlacher was born May 25, 1978 in Pasco, Washington. Urlacher is one of the few National Football League (NFL) players who played for one team his entire career—the Chicago Bears. Known by teammates as "Grr-Lacher," Brian is the most ferocious sideline-to-sideline defensive star of his generation. At the same time, the All-Pro middle linebacker is also known as a polite, good-natured and well-adjusted guy. His college career began at the University of New Mexico, where he majored in criminology and was recognized as a consensus All-American and became one of the school's most decorated athletes. Urlacher was considered one of the most talented collegiate prospects in the 2000 NFL Draft and impressed spectators and analysts alike at the NFL Scouting Combine by bench-pressing 225 pounds 27 times and completing the forty-yard dash in 4.57 seconds. The Chicago Bears, who were in need of a defensive playmaker after having been ranked 29th ranked in defense in 1999, selected Urlacher in the first round, as the draft's ninth overall pick. Urlacher quickly established himself as one of the NFL's most productive defensive players. After winning the NFL Rookie of the Year Award in 2000, he was elected to eight Pro Bowls and won the NFL Defensive Player of the Year Award in 2005.His playing style, accomplishments and reputation have made him one of the team's most popular players. He is currently an analyst for Fox Sports 1. Even after winning the NFL Defensive Player of the Year Award for the 2005 season, a 2006 Sports Illustrated poll of 361 NFL players named Urlacher the second most overrated player in the league behind Terrell Owens.
Brian Urlacher Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
May 25, 1978
American football player, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
258 lbs (117.03 kg)
Brian Keith Urlacher
Selling His Terminator Rights For $1 Enabled James Cameron To Earn $700 Million. But It's Still His Biggest Regret.on Jul 6, 2015
How A 2-Minute YouTube Video Turned Into A Six-Figure Income And A New Career For One Lucky Fatheron Jul 7, 2015
Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...on Jul 5, 2015
Screwed Out Of A Massive Fortune But Still The Reluctant Face Of The Company - The Insane Story Of Burt's Bees Founder Burt Shavitzon Jul 6, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time – Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
How Katy Perry Became The Highest Paid Entertainer In The Worldon Jul 6, 2015
How To Choke Your Way Out Of $100 Million – The Rise And Fall Of Latrell Sprewellon Jul 6, 2015
The Grateful Dead Is An Iconic Band Making Their Final Rounds.. So How Much Are They All Worth After 50 Years?on Jul 6, 2015
How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?on Jul 4, 2015
One Of A Kind Maserati Could Sell For $4 Millionon Jun 24, 2015
Brian Urlacher Earnings
Click to Expand
- Chicago Bears (2009-10)$6,125,000
- Chicago Bears (2008-09)$4,139,285
- Chicago Bears (2007-08)$4,000,000
- Chicago Bears (2006-07)$4,000,000
- Chicago Bears (2005-06)$4,300,000
- Chicago Bears (2004-05)$3,800,000
- Chicago Bears (2003-04)$15,055,600
- Chicago Bears (2002-03)$501,890
- Chicago Bears (2001-02)$1,615,860
- Chicago Bears (2000-01)$1,402,500
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How A 2-Minute YouTube Video Turned Into A Six-Figure Income And A New Career For One Lucky FatherIn 2009, David DeVore, Sr., uploaded a video to YouTube of his son after visiting the dentist. Six years later and that video is still supporting the entire family.
- Selling His Terminator Rights For $1 Enabled James Cameron To Earn $700 Million. But It's Still His Biggest Regret.In the 1980s, James Cameron sold the rights to a concept he'd come up with for $1, with one proviso: That he be able to direct the movie. Was this brilliant or horrendously stupid?
- The Grateful Dead Is An Iconic Band Making Their Final Rounds.. So How Much Are They All Worth After 50 Years?The Grateful Dead certainly don't seem like the type of guys who got into rock and roll for the money but they have made tons of it.
- Screwed Out Of A Massive Fortune But Still The Reluctant Face Of The Company - The Insane Story Of Burt's Bees Founder Burt ShavitzBut Shavitz is the iconic co-founder Burt's Bees. His name and face are on every product the company sells. But he lost out on a massive fortune thanks to one stroke of a pen.