Brian Urlacher Net Worth: Brian Urlacher is an American former professional football linebacker who has a net worth of $16 million. Brian Urlacher was born May 25, 1978 in Pasco, Washington. Urlacher is one of the few National Football League (NFL) players who played for one team his entire career—the Chicago Bears. Known by teammates as "Grr-Lacher," Brian is the most ferocious sideline-to-sideline defensive star of his generation. At the same time, the All-Pro middle linebacker is also known as a polite, good-natured and well-adjusted guy. His college career began at the University of New Mexico, where he majored in criminology and was recognized as a consensus All-American and became one of the school's most decorated athletes. Urlacher was considered one of the most talented collegiate prospects in the 2000 NFL Draft and impressed spectators and analysts alike at the NFL Scouting Combine by bench-pressing 225 pounds 27 times and completing the forty-yard dash in 4.57 seconds. The Chicago Bears, who were in need of a defensive playmaker after having been ranked 29th ranked in defense in 1999, selected Urlacher in the first round, as the draft's ninth overall pick. Urlacher quickly established himself as one of the NFL's most productive defensive players. After winning the NFL Rookie of the Year Award in 2000, he was elected to eight Pro Bowls and won the NFL Defensive Player of the Year Award in 2005.His playing style, accomplishments and reputation have made him one of the team's most popular players. He is currently an analyst for Fox Sports 1. Even after winning the NFL Defensive Player of the Year Award for the 2005 season, a 2006 Sports Illustrated poll of 361 NFL players named Urlacher the second most overrated player in the league behind Terrell Owens.
Brian Urlacher Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
May 25, 1978
American football player, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
258 lbs (117.03 kg)
Brian Keith Urlacher
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
Russell Wilson Just Turned Down $21 Million A Year From The Seahawks… Is He Crazy?on Jul 29, 2015
Think Your Extended Family Hates You? Well, At Least You Never Cost Them $4.3 Billion...on Jul 28, 2015
Instead Of Earning Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars, The Co-Founder Of Domino's Pizza Made One Huge Mistake...on Jul 29, 2015
How New Clippers Forward Josh Smith Just Became The Most Despised Man In The NBAon Jul 28, 2015
Will Chris Brown Finally Turn His Life Around After A Series Of Recent Troubles?on Jul 29, 2015
Meet The Family That Built Their $14 Billion Fortune On OxyContinon Jul 28, 2015
This Week in Celebrity Car News (July 21 – July 28)on Jul 29, 2015
The Time Donald Trump Sued a Journalist For $5 Billionon Jul 27, 2015
Brian Urlacher Earnings
Click to Expand
- Chicago Bears (2009-10)$6,125,000
- Chicago Bears (2008-09)$4,139,285
- Chicago Bears (2007-08)$4,000,000
- Chicago Bears (2006-07)$4,000,000
- Chicago Bears (2005-06)$4,300,000
- Chicago Bears (2004-05)$3,800,000
- Chicago Bears (2003-04)$15,055,600
- Chicago Bears (2002-03)$501,890
- Chicago Bears (2001-02)$1,615,860
- Chicago Bears (2000-01)$1,402,500
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- What Is New England Patriots QB Tom Brady Still Fighting For?NFL commissioner Roger Goodell decided to uphold Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his role in the whole Deflate-Gate mess. So what does it all mean and what happens next...
- Are NFL Fans Finally Getting Tired Of Paying Too Much To Watch Football?When DirecTV came out with the Sunday Ticket, making it possible for fans to watch their favorite team even if they are in the wrong market, it was heralded as a great thing. Now, it is being called "too expensive."
- Warren Buffett's Son Is Waging A War Against African Poachers. And It's Not A War Of Words.Warren Buffett's son just launched an all out war against endangered African rhino poachers. And this isn't a war of words. The younger Buffett is coming armed with guns, helicopters and a massive war chest at his disposal.
- How One Lucky Man Turned A 50 Cent Bet Into Almost $500K At The Horse TrackWhat would you say if someone walked up to you and said he won $471,000 at the racetrack, and that all it cost him was a measly 50 cents? Would you call him a liar?