Brian Urlacher Net Worth: Brian Urlacher is an American former professional football linebacker who has a net worth of $16 million. Brian Urlacher was born May 25, 1978 in Pasco, Washington. Urlacher is one of the few National Football League (NFL) players who played for one team his entire career—the Chicago Bears. Known by teammates as "Grr-Lacher," Brian is the most ferocious sideline-to-sideline defensive star of his generation. At the same time, the All-Pro middle linebacker is also known as a polite, good-natured and well-adjusted guy. His college career began at the University of New Mexico, where he majored in criminology and was recognized as a consensus All-American and became one of the school's most decorated athletes. Urlacher was considered one of the most talented collegiate prospects in the 2000 NFL Draft and impressed spectators and analysts alike at the NFL Scouting Combine by bench-pressing 225 pounds 27 times and completing the forty-yard dash in 4.57 seconds. The Chicago Bears, who were in need of a defensive playmaker after having been ranked 29th ranked in defense in 1999, selected Urlacher in the first round, as the draft's ninth overall pick. Urlacher quickly established himself as one of the NFL's most productive defensive players. After winning the NFL Rookie of the Year Award in 2000, he was elected to eight Pro Bowls and won the NFL Defensive Player of the Year Award in 2005.His playing style, accomplishments and reputation have made him one of the team's most popular players. He is currently an analyst for Fox Sports 1. Even after winning the NFL Defensive Player of the Year Award for the 2005 season, a 2006 Sports Illustrated poll of 361 NFL players named Urlacher the second most overrated player in the league behind Terrell Owens.
Brian Urlacher Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
May 25, 1978 (37 years old)
American football player, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
258 lbs (117.03 kg)
Brian Keith Urlacher
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
The Owners Of The Golden State Warriors Have Seen An Incredible Return On Their Initial $450 Million Investmenton Apr 26, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding Specialon Apr 28, 2016
Manny Pacquiao's Final Fight Was Such A Dud, It's Going To LOSE Moneyon Apr 27, 2016
Renting A House To Prince Was An Interesting Experience. Just Ask Carlos Boozer...on Apr 27, 2016
Brian Urlacher Earnings
Click to Expand
- Chicago Bears (2009-10)$6,125,000
- Chicago Bears (2008-09)$4,139,285
- Chicago Bears (2007-08)$4,000,000
- Chicago Bears (2006-07)$4,000,000
- Chicago Bears (2005-06)$4,300,000
- Chicago Bears (2004-05)$3,800,000
- Chicago Bears (2003-04)$15,055,600
- Chicago Bears (2002-03)$501,890
- Chicago Bears (2001-02)$1,615,860
- Chicago Bears (2000-01)$1,402,500
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- An Innapropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL DraftYesterday, NFL draftee Laremy Tunsil learned the hard way that an inappropriate tweet can cost you A TON of money.
- Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His SuspensionTom Brady is known for his excellent decision-making on the field. His latest move came during the off-season, and it'll save him big bucks.
- More NBA Teams Willing To Pay Top Dollar For The Head Coach They WantThe Minnesota Timberwolves and Washington Wizards have talented rosters, but have not been able to form a winning team with that talent for some time. However, by paying top dollar for their next head coaches, they hope to reverse that trend and start winning.
- Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was StolenYou know you're seriously rich when a million-dollar painting can be stolen from your home, and it takes you many years to notice that it's gone.