Brian Urlacher Net Worth: Brian Urlacher is an American former professional football linebacker who has a net worth of $16 million. Brian Urlacher was born May 25, 1978 in Pasco, Washington. Urlacher is one of the few National Football League (NFL) players who played for one team his entire career—the Chicago Bears. Known by teammates as "Grr-Lacher," Brian is the most ferocious sideline-to-sideline defensive star of his generation. At the same time, the All-Pro middle linebacker is also known as a polite, good-natured and well-adjusted guy. His college career began at the University of New Mexico, where he majored in criminology and was recognized as a consensus All-American and became one of the school's most decorated athletes. Urlacher was considered one of the most talented collegiate prospects in the 2000 NFL Draft and impressed spectators and analysts alike at the NFL Scouting Combine by bench-pressing 225 pounds 27 times and completing the forty-yard dash in 4.57 seconds. The Chicago Bears, who were in need of a defensive playmaker after having been ranked 29th ranked in defense in 1999, selected Urlacher in the first round, as the draft's ninth overall pick. Urlacher quickly established himself as one of the NFL's most productive defensive players. After winning the NFL Rookie of the Year Award in 2000, he was elected to eight Pro Bowls and won the NFL Defensive Player of the Year Award in 2005.His playing style, accomplishments and reputation have made him one of the team's most popular players. He is currently an analyst for Fox Sports 1. Even after winning the NFL Defensive Player of the Year Award for the 2005 season, a 2006 Sports Illustrated poll of 361 NFL players named Urlacher the second most overrated player in the league behind Terrell Owens.
Brian Urlacher Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
May 25, 1978
American football player, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
258 lbs (117.03 kg)
Brian Keith Urlacher
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million Winon Aug 28, 2015
Dr. Dre's 'Compton' Album Sales Dip 85% In A Week... And We May Know The Reason Whyon Aug 26, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
China's Richest Man Just Lost $3.6 Billion In One Dayon Aug 28, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
Music Executives Love Taylor Swift, Hate Rap Music, And Think Tidal Will Failon Aug 28, 2015
Brian Urlacher Earnings
Click to Expand
- Chicago Bears (2009-10)$6,125,000
- Chicago Bears (2008-09)$4,139,285
- Chicago Bears (2007-08)$4,000,000
- Chicago Bears (2006-07)$4,000,000
- Chicago Bears (2005-06)$4,300,000
- Chicago Bears (2004-05)$3,800,000
- Chicago Bears (2003-04)$15,055,600
- Chicago Bears (2002-03)$501,890
- Chicago Bears (2001-02)$1,615,860
- Chicago Bears (2000-01)$1,402,500
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased YetWu Tang Clan's $5 million hasn't been sold yet... Let's remind you of some of the details behind the album.
- A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About ItSubway's spokesperson for 15 years did some despicable things. How long did the company know about his actions?
- The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry HellerWith the movie 'Straight Outta Compton' in theaters right now, let's take a look at the real story behing N.W.A and Jerry Heller.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Ferrari LaFerrariThe Ferrari LaFerrari is truly an amazing car and ranks as the 9th most expensive car in the world at $1.4 million.