Brian Dawkins net worth: Brian Dawkins is an American former professional football player who has a net worth of $18 million dollars. Brian Dawkins was born in Jacksonville, Florida, and went on to attend Clemson University. He received numerous sports honors during his time with the team, including First-Team All-ACC Honors and being named a Sportingnews All-American. The Philadelphia Eagles drafted him after he graduated in 1996. He went on to play for the Eagles until 2008. While with the team, he was a 9-time Pro Bowl selection, a six-time All-Pro selection, and a 2004 NFC Champion. He received the "Whizzer" White NFL Man of the Year prize in 2008. In 2009, he signed with the Denver Broncos, but numerous injuries hampered his ability to play. In 2011, he signed a one-day contract with the Philadelphia Eagles, so that he could announce his retirement as an Eagle. The Eagles retired his jersey number in a half-time ceremony.
Brian Dawkins Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Oct 13, 1973 (41 years old)
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
209 lbs (95 kg)
Brian Patrick Dawkins Sr., Brian Patrick Dawkins
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement. David Robinson Just Luanched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
Here Is What You Can Expect To Pay To Open A Franchiseon Oct 9, 2015
The Ultimate Revenge: Make Billions, Buy Your Boss' House, Tear It Down... Build A New One!on Oct 9, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
Fetty Wap's Debut Album Helped Him Accomplish Something That Hasn't Been Done In Yearson Oct 9, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 30 – October 6)on Oct 9, 2015
Unlike Many Of His Broke Peers, Jamal Mashburn Has Earned A TON Of Money Since His Retirementon Oct 9, 2015
Brian Dawkins Earnings
Click to Expand
- Denver Broncos (2009-10)$7,182,210
- Philadelphia Eagles (2008-09)$3,003,120
- Philadelphia Eagles (2007-08)$1,200,000
- Philadelphia Eagles (2006-07)$5,000,880
- Philadelphia Eagles (2005-06)$1,346,210
- Philadelphia Eagles (2004-05)$1,000,700
- Philadelphia Eagles (2003-04)$9,155,000
- Philadelphia Eagles (2002-03)$2,110,000
- Philadelphia Eagles (2001-02)$2,277,786
- Philadelphia Eagles (2000-01)$2,327,800
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- If A Private Yacht Is Not Good Enough For You, Why Not Try A Private Floating Island???Kokomo Ailand is the latest creation of Migaloo Private Submarines, and is said to be part yacht and part private island.
- Chinese Billionaire Arrested After Bringing Millions In Cash Illegally On Private JetThe arrest of Macau developer and billionaire Ng Lap Seng could spell trouble for billionaire casino magnate Sheldon Adelson.
- Pierre Cardin Lists His Bizarre South Of France Mansion For $450 MillionIf you're looking for a unique, one-of-a-kind house, have we got the place for you! Fashion legend Pierre Cardin has just put is eccentric mansion Palais Bulles on the market...
- Did A Draft Kings Employee Use Inside Information To Win BIG MONEY Off Arch Rival Fan Duel?Draft Kings and Fan Duel give fantasy players a chance to win $1 million, but is it worth it to play if someone working for the company is cheating?