Brian Dawkins net worth: Brian Dawkins is an American former professional football player who has a net worth of $18 million dollars. Brian Dawkins was born in Jacksonville, Florida, and went on to attend Clemson University. He received numerous sports honors during his time with the team, including First-Team All-ACC Honors and being named a Sportingnews All-American. The Philadelphia Eagles drafted him after he graduated in 1996. He went on to play for the Eagles until 2008. While with the team, he was a 9-time Pro Bowl selection, a six-time All-Pro selection, and a 2004 NFC Champion. He received the "Whizzer" White NFL Man of the Year prize in 2008. In 2009, he signed with the Denver Broncos, but numerous injuries hampered his ability to play. In 2011, he signed a one-day contract with the Philadelphia Eagles, so that he could announce his retirement as an Eagle. The Eagles retired his jersey number in a half-time ceremony.
Brian Dawkins Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Oct 13, 1973 (42 years old)
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
209 lbs (95 kg)
Brian Patrick Dawkins Sr., Brian Patrick Dawkins
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict, Mark Cuban's Hoverboard, Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job, And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
Brian Dawkins Earnings
Click to Expand
- Denver Broncos (2009-10)$7,182,210
- Philadelphia Eagles (2008-09)$3,003,120
- Philadelphia Eagles (2007-08)$1,200,000
- Philadelphia Eagles (2006-07)$5,000,880
- Philadelphia Eagles (2005-06)$1,346,210
- Philadelphia Eagles (2004-05)$1,000,700
- Philadelphia Eagles (2003-04)$9,155,000
- Philadelphia Eagles (2002-03)$2,110,000
- Philadelphia Eagles (2001-02)$2,277,786
- Philadelphia Eagles (2000-01)$2,327,800
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity EventFor once, Mark Cuban was happy to pay a fine for his notoriously bad language.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...