Brett Favre Net Worth and salary: Brett Favre is a former American professional football quarterback who has a net worth of $100 million. Brett Favre was born on October 16, 1969 in Gulfport, Mississippi. He is best known for his stint as the quarterback for the Green Bay Packers, where he led the team to a Super Bowl victory (Super Bowl XXXI). He had a short-lived career with the Atlanta Falcons his rookie year and was then a second-round pick as the backup quarterback for the Green Bay Packers. Bret Favre went on to have a remarkable run with the Packers, turning the struggling franchise around and into a perennial winner while establishing himself as one of football's best quarterbacks. Over the course of 16 seasons with the franchise, Favre led the team to a pair of Super Bowls, winning one, and becoming the first NFL player to win three straight MVP awards. He started every Packer game between September 20, 1992 and January 20, 2008; his streak would run an amazing 297 games, an NFL record. In 2008, the Packers traded Favre, who was wavering on whether or not to retire, to the New York Jets. While his 2008 season with the Jets started out well, the team lost four of their last five games, including their final game against the Miami Dolphins, and they missed out on the playoffs. In April 2009, Favre was released from his contract with the Jets and moved to the Minnesota Vikings. Later that year, Favre was named to his 11th Pro Bowl. Despite continuing to insist that the 2010 season would be his last, Favre returned to Minnesota in 2011 for what would become a disappointing season for the quarterback and the club. Favre retired for good at the end of 2011 and returned to his home state of Mississippi. He finished with NFL records in passing (71,838) and touchdowns (508). In 2012, Favre was hired as an assistant football coach at Oak Grove High School in Hattiesburg, Mississippi. He was asked by the St. Louis Rams to return to the NFL the following October, but Favre declined. He subsequently admitted to the media around this time that he was suffering from memory loss, which he contributes in part to the many injuries he sustained during his pro football career.
Brett Favre Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Oct 10, 1969 (45 years old)
American football player, Athlete, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
223 lbs (101 kg)
Brett Lorenzo Favre, The Gunslinger
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
These Celebrities Were Rich Even Before They Were Famouson Oct 6, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
Here Are Jennifer Lawrence's Top 7 Movie Paycheckson Oct 6, 2015
Who Are The Highest Paid ESPN Personalities?on Oct 5, 2015
This Billionaire Has Lost 85% Of His Fortune In The Last Few Monthson Oct 6, 2015
Now You Can Buy Donald Trump's Rare Lamborghini Diabloon Oct 6, 2015
Is Donald Trump Worth $10 Billion? $11 Billion? $8 Billion? $4? More? Less? Depends Who You Ask...on Oct 5, 2015
How Baltimore Ravens Owner Steve Bisciotti Made His $2.6 Billion Fortuneon Oct 6, 2015
Brett Favre Earnings
Click to Expand
- Minnesota Vikings (2009-10)$12,000,000
- New York Jets (2008-09)$12,000,000
- Green Bay Packers (2007-08)$11,000,480
- Green Bay Packers (2006-07)$10,000,990
- Green Bay Packers (2005-06)$9,500,000
- Green Bay Packers (2004-05)$8,501,000
- Green Bay Packers (2003-04)$5,900,800
- Green Bay Packers (2002-03)$2,150,720
- Green Bay Packers (2001-02)$5,484,866
- Green Bay Packers (2000-01)$3,624,300
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Strange Story Of A Russian Billionaire, A Swiss Art Dealer, Two "Stolen" Picasso Paintings, And Picasso's Step-DaughterOh, those crazy Russian billionaires! Dmitry Rybolovlev, who made his billions in fertilizer, is handing over two Picasso paintings worth $27 million to the stepdaughter of the legendary artist. But why?
- Ten College Majors That Are A Good InvestmentGoing to college is not mandatory and can be considered an investment, which means you want to get the maximum return on your money.
- Retiring Auto Tycoon Will Get $1M For The Rest Of His Life... And That's Actually A Pay-cut!Sidney DeBoer is the founder and former CEO of Lithia Motors, and he just signed off on a lifetime compensation deal for his retirement.
- Russell Crowe's Top 5 Highest Paying Film RolesRussell Crowe has made an impressive amount of cash from his film roles. Find out how much here!