Brett Favre Net Worth and salary: Brett Favre is a former American professional football quarterback who has a net worth of $100 million. Brett Favre was born on October 16, 1969 in Gulfport, Mississippi. He is best known for his stint as the quarterback for the Green Bay Packers, where he led the team to a Super Bowl victory (Super Bowl XXXI). He had a short-lived career with the Atlanta Falcons his rookie year and was then a second-round pick as the backup quarterback for the Green Bay Packers. Bret Favre went on to have a remarkable run with the Packers, turning the struggling franchise around and into a perennial winner while establishing himself as one of football's best quarterbacks. Over the course of 16 seasons with the franchise, Favre led the team to a pair of Super Bowls, winning one, and becoming the first NFL player to win three straight MVP awards. He started every Packer game between September 20, 1992 and January 20, 2008; his streak would run an amazing 297 games, an NFL record. In 2008, the Packers traded Favre, who was wavering on whether or not to retire, to the New York Jets. While his 2008 season with the Jets started out well, the team lost four of their last five games, including their final game against the Miami Dolphins, and they missed out on the playoffs. In April 2009, Favre was released from his contract with the Jets and moved to the Minnesota Vikings. Later that year, Favre was named to his 11th Pro Bowl. Despite continuing to insist that the 2010 season would be his last, Favre returned to Minnesota in 2011 for what would become a disappointing season for the quarterback and the club. Favre retired for good at the end of 2011 and returned to his home state of Mississippi. He finished with NFL records in passing (71,838) and touchdowns (508). In 2012, Favre was hired as an assistant football coach at Oak Grove High School in Hattiesburg, Mississippi. He was asked by the St. Louis Rams to return to the NFL the following October, but Favre declined. He subsequently admitted to the media around this time that he was suffering from memory loss, which he contributes in part to the many injuries he sustained during his pro football career.
Brett Favre Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Brett Lorenzo Favre, The Gunslinger
American football player, Athlete, Actor
Date of Birth
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
223 lbs (101 kg)
When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...on Jun 30, 2015
Billionaire Offers $250,000 To Anyone Who Streaks In Front Of Chicago Mayer Rahm Emmanuelon Jul 1, 2015
This Former Syrian Orphan Turned Billionaire Might Be The Most Incredible Example Of A Rags To Riches Story Everon Jul 1, 2015
Want To Know How Much Jeb Bush Made Every Year For The Last 33 Years??? Hint! – It's A Lot.on Jul 1, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Made $100,000 A Month By Simply Parking His Ferrari Enzo In A Garageon Jun 28, 2015
How Fred DeLuca Turned A $1,000 Loan Into A $2.6 Billion Subway Sandwich Fortune (And Why The Company Is Struggling Today)on Jun 23, 2015
Long Before Bobby Bonilla's 25 Year Gravy Train, This Random NFL Player Negotiated An Equally Unique And Lucrative Deal...on Jul 1, 2015
Brett Favre Earnings
Click to Expand
- Minnesota Vikings (2009-10)$12,000,000
- New York Jets (2008-09)$12,000,000
- Green Bay Packers (2007-08)$11,000,480
- Green Bay Packers (2006-07)$10,000,990
- Green Bay Packers (2005-06)$9,500,000
- Green Bay Packers (2004-05)$8,501,000
- Green Bay Packers (2003-04)$5,900,800
- Green Bay Packers (2002-03)$2,150,720
- Green Bay Packers (2001-02)$5,484,866
- Green Bay Packers (2000-01)$3,624,300
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- This Former Syrian Orphan Turned Billionaire Might Be The Most Incredible Example Of A Rags To Riches Story EverThe phrase "rags to riches" gets thrown around a lot, but it rarely seems as appropriate as it does when describing Syran billionaire Mohed Altrad.
- Long Before Bobby Bonilla's 25 Year Gravy Train, This Random NFL Player Negotiated An Equally Unique And Lucrative Deal...Long before there was a "Bobby Bonilla Day" there was a random NFL player who scored an equally interesting sports contract that can only end upon his death.
- Happy Bobby Bonilla Day! So...Was Bobby's Contract Brilliant Or Horrendously Stupid?As you probably know, today is international Bobby Bonilla day. So, was Bobby's decision to take an annuity instead of lump sum actually that brilliant?
- Want To Know How Much Jeb Bush Made Every Year For The Last 33 Years??? Hint! – It's A Lot.Apparently, Republican Presidential Candidate Jeb Bush has nothing to hide when it comes to his personal finances, because he just released 33 years worth of tax returns. And I went through them all :)