Brett Favre Net Worth and salary: Brett Favre is a former American professional football quarterback who has a net worth of $100 million. Brett Favre was born on October 16, 1969 in Gulfport, Mississippi. He is best known for his stint as the quarterback for the Green Bay Packers, where he led the team to a Super Bowl victory (Super Bowl XXXI). He had a short-lived career with the Atlanta Falcons his rookie year and was then a second-round pick as the backup quarterback for the Green Bay Packers. Bret Favre went on to have a remarkable run with the Packers, turning the struggling franchise around and into a perennial winner while establishing himself as one of football's best quarterbacks. Over the course of 16 seasons with the franchise, Favre led the team to a pair of Super Bowls, winning one, and becoming the first NFL player to win three straight MVP awards. He started every Packer game between September 20, 1992 and January 20, 2008; his streak would run an amazing 297 games, an NFL record. In 2008, the Packers traded Favre, who was wavering on whether or not to retire, to the New York Jets. While his 2008 season with the Jets started out well, the team lost four of their last five games, including their final game against the Miami Dolphins, and they missed out on the playoffs. In April 2009, Favre was released from his contract with the Jets and moved to the Minnesota Vikings. Later that year, Favre was named to his 11th Pro Bowl. Despite continuing to insist that the 2010 season would be his last, Favre returned to Minnesota in 2011 for what would become a disappointing season for the quarterback and the club. Favre retired for good at the end of 2011 and returned to his home state of Mississippi. He finished with NFL records in passing (71,838) and touchdowns (508). In 2012, Favre was hired as an assistant football coach at Oak Grove High School in Hattiesburg, Mississippi. He was asked by the St. Louis Rams to return to the NFL the following October, but Favre declined. He subsequently admitted to the media around this time that he was suffering from memory loss, which he contributes in part to the many injuries he sustained during his pro football career.
Brett Favre Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Oct 10, 1969
American football player, Athlete, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
223 lbs (101 kg)
Brett Lorenzo Favre, The Gunslinger
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
Russell Wilson Just Turned Down $21 Million A Year From The Seahawks… Is He Crazy?on Jul 29, 2015
How New Clippers Forward Josh Smith Just Became The Most Despised Man In The NBAon Jul 28, 2015
Think Your Extended Family Hates You? Well, At Least You Never Cost Them $4.3 Billion...on Jul 28, 2015
Instead Of Earning Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars, The Co-Founder Of Domino's Pizza Made One Huge Mistake...on Jul 29, 2015
Will Chris Brown Finally Turn His Life Around After A Series Of Recent Troubles?on Jul 29, 2015
Meet The Family That Built Their $14 Billion Fortune On OxyContinon Jul 28, 2015
The 15 Highest Paid Authors In The World Right Nowon Jul 27, 2015
What Is New England Patriots QB Tom Brady Still Fighting For?on Jul 30, 2015
Brett Favre Earnings
Click to Expand
- Minnesota Vikings (2009-10)$12,000,000
- New York Jets (2008-09)$12,000,000
- Green Bay Packers (2007-08)$11,000,480
- Green Bay Packers (2006-07)$10,000,990
- Green Bay Packers (2005-06)$9,500,000
- Green Bay Packers (2004-05)$8,501,000
- Green Bay Packers (2003-04)$5,900,800
- Green Bay Packers (2002-03)$2,150,720
- Green Bay Packers (2001-02)$5,484,866
- Green Bay Packers (2000-01)$3,624,300
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Are NFL Fans Finally Getting Tired Of Paying Too Much To Watch Football?When DirecTV came out with the Sunday Ticket, making it possible for fans to watch their favorite team even if they are in the wrong market, it was heralded as a great thing. Now, it is being called "too expensive."
- Warren Buffett's Son Is Waging A War Against African Poachers. And It's Not A War Of Words.Warren Buffett's son just launched an all out war against endangered African rhino poachers. And this isn't a war of words. The younger Buffett is coming armed with guns, helicopters and a massive war chest at his disposal.
- This Week in Celebrity Car News (July 21 – July 28)This week celebrities have bought, given away, lost, and complained about their cars so let's take a closer look.
- How One Lucky Man Turned A 50 Cent Bet Into Almost $500K At The Horse TrackWhat would you say if someone walked up to you and said he won $471,000 at the racetrack, and that all it cost him was a measly 50 cents? Would you call him a liar?