Brett Favre Net Worth and salary: Brett Favre is a former American professional football quarterback who has a net worth of $100 million. Brett Favre was born on October 16, 1969 in Gulfport, Mississippi. He is best known for his stint as the quarterback for the Green Bay Packers, where he led the team to a Super Bowl victory (Super Bowl XXXI). He had a short-lived career with the Atlanta Falcons his rookie year and was then a second-round pick as the backup quarterback for the Green Bay Packers. Bret Favre went on to have a remarkable run with the Packers, turning the struggling franchise around and into a perennial winner while establishing himself as one of football's best quarterbacks. Over the course of 16 seasons with the franchise, Favre led the team to a pair of Super Bowls, winning one, and becoming the first NFL player to win three straight MVP awards. He started every Packer game between September 20, 1992 and January 20, 2008; his streak would run an amazing 297 games, an NFL record. In 2008, the Packers traded Favre, who was wavering on whether or not to retire, to the New York Jets. While his 2008 season with the Jets started out well, the team lost four of their last five games, including their final game against the Miami Dolphins, and they missed out on the playoffs. In April 2009, Favre was released from his contract with the Jets and moved to the Minnesota Vikings. Later that year, Favre was named to his 11th Pro Bowl. Despite continuing to insist that the 2010 season would be his last, Favre returned to Minnesota in 2011 for what would become a disappointing season for the quarterback and the club. Favre retired for good at the end of 2011 and returned to his home state of Mississippi. He finished with NFL records in passing (71,838) and touchdowns (508). In 2012, Favre was hired as an assistant football coach at Oak Grove High School in Hattiesburg, Mississippi. He was asked by the St. Louis Rams to return to the NFL the following October, but Favre declined. He subsequently admitted to the media around this time that he was suffering from memory loss, which he contributes in part to the many injuries he sustained during his pro football career.
Brett Favre Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Oct 10, 1969 (46 years old)
American football player, Athlete, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
223 lbs (101 kg)
Brett Lorenzo Favre, The Gunslinger
The Richest Person In America's 50 Largest Citieson May 29, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
How Did 27 Giant Companies Make Billions in Profits Without Paying ANY Income Taxes?on May 29, 2016
Nick Denton May Be Forced To Sell Gawker To Pay Legal Judgmentson May 29, 2016
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Takes Home an Extra $14 Millionon May 29, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against Gawkeron May 28, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Brett Favre Earnings
Click to Expand
- Minnesota Vikings (2009-10)$12,000,000
- New York Jets (2008-09)$12,000,000
- Green Bay Packers (2007-08)$11,000,480
- Green Bay Packers (2006-07)$10,000,990
- Green Bay Packers (2005-06)$9,500,000
- Green Bay Packers (2004-05)$8,501,000
- Green Bay Packers (2003-04)$5,900,800
- Green Bay Packers (2002-03)$2,150,720
- Green Bay Packers (2001-02)$5,484,866
- Green Bay Packers (2000-01)$3,624,300
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Floyd Mayweather Threw His Daughter A Daughter 7-Figure Sweet 16From presents and cake to Future and Drake, Floyd Mayweather spared no expense for his daughter's sweet 16 birthday bash, a move that has set him back seven figures.
- Chance The Rapper Becomes The First Artist To Have A Streaming Exclusive Break Into The Billboard 200Chance The Rapper just made history.
- From the Gridiron to the Boardroom: Ex-49er Patrick Willis in Silicon ValleyPatrick Willis stunned the world when he retired in 2015. But what he's doing now will shock you even more!
- Saudi Arabia Looks to Foreign Banks, Not Oil, for Financial HelpFalling oil prices have sent Saudi Arabia scrambling for money. Will foreign banks fill the OPEC leader's empty coffers?