Brandon Jacobs net worth: Brandon Jacobs is an American football player who has a net worth of $4 million. Brandon Jacobs gained his net worth as a running back in the NFL, most recently for the San Francisco 49ers. Jacobs, who is also known as 'the Destroyer', played college football at Coffeyville, Auburn and Southern Illinois. At Coffeyville, he was a JUCO All-American and received the Reb Russell Memorial Football Scholarship Award. He caught the attention of the Giants who selected him in the 2005 NFL Draft. As a Giants Player, Jacobs' performance produced record-breaking results: he scored the winning touchdown against the Dallas Cowboys in the NFC Divisional playoff during the 2007 season and helped the Giants win Super Bowl XLII. In 2009, Jacobs signed a four-year deal worth $25 million with the Giants. By 2012, Jacobs was released by the Giants, striking a deal with the 49ers almost twenty days later.
Brandon Jacobs Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Jul 6, 1982 (33 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
264 lbs (119.75 kg)
Brandon Richard Jacobs, "Big B"
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
Some Of The Most Eccentric Billionaires And Millionaireson Oct 7, 2015
These Celebrities Were Rich Even Before They Were Famouson Oct 6, 2015
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement. David Robinson Just Luanched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
Here Are Jennifer Lawrence's Top 7 Movie Paycheckson Oct 6, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
Buy Ricky Gervais' London Home for $11.7 Million!on Oct 7, 2015
This Billionaire Has Lost 85% Of His Fortune In The Last Few Monthson Oct 6, 2015
How Much Has Sofia Vergara Made From Her Major Film Roles?on Oct 7, 2015
Brandon Jacobs Earnings
Click to Expand
- New York Giants (2009-10)$11,506,110
- New York Giants (2008-09)$1,057,000
- New York Giants (2007-08)$439,920
- New York Giants (2006-07)$350,000
- New York Giants (2005-06)$685,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Weekend Box Office Review For October 2nd – October 4thThis weekend, The Martian opened at #1, but how did other movies stack up?
- 10 Highest-Paid Soccer Coaches In The WorldSoccer superstars get a lot of attention for their salaries, but there are some coaches in the game pulling in good money of their own.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 4 Of The NFLWe're a quarter of the way through the NFL season. How's your favorite team doing?
- Now You Can Buy Donald Trump's Rare Lamborghini DiabloTrump's 1997 Lamborghini Diablo VT Roadster has been officially put up for sale at an asking price of $299,000.