Brandon Jacobs net worth: Brandon Jacobs is an American football player who has a net worth of $4 million. Brandon Jacobs gained his net worth as a running back in the NFL, most recently for the San Francisco 49ers. Jacobs, who is also known as 'the Destroyer', played college football at Coffeyville, Auburn and Southern Illinois. At Coffeyville, he was a JUCO All-American and received the Reb Russell Memorial Football Scholarship Award. He caught the attention of the Giants who selected him in the 2005 NFL Draft. As a Giants Player, Jacobs' performance produced record-breaking results: he scored the winning touchdown against the Dallas Cowboys in the NFC Divisional playoff during the 2007 season and helped the Giants win Super Bowl XLII. In 2009, Jacobs signed a four-year deal worth $25 million with the Giants. By 2012, Jacobs was released by the Giants, striking a deal with the 49ers almost twenty days later.
Brandon Jacobs Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Jul 6, 1982
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
264 lbs (119.75 kg)
Brandon Richard Jacobs, "Big B"
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
The World's 10 Richest Media Mogulson Sep 2, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
'Minecraft' Creator Claims Becoming A Billionaire Made Him Feel "Isolated"on Aug 31, 2015
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
These Super Rich And Successful CEOs Make Only $1 Per Yearon Sep 2, 2015
Jerry Seinfeld Turned Down Huge, Unprecedented NBC Offer For 10th Seasonon Aug 31, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
Brandon Jacobs Earnings
Click to Expand
- New York Giants (2009-10)$11,506,110
- New York Giants (2008-09)$1,057,000
- New York Giants (2007-08)$439,920
- New York Giants (2006-07)$350,000
- New York Giants (2005-06)$685,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Top 5 World's Most Expensive Handbags Of 2015Think your bag was pricey?! Well, check out the most expensive bags in the world! An embarrassment of riches, indeed!
- Remember The O.C.? You Can Buy The Cohen Family's Newport Beach Mansion For $6.5 MillionThe fictitious Cohen family entertained guests from a picturesque, sunny Italian villa with stunning views of park-like adjacent hills.
- Julio Jones Latest Wide Receiver To Sign Big Money DealThe off-season of the wide receiver continued with Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones signing a $71.25 million contract extension, with $47.5 million guaranteed.
- Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Turns Down $60 million/Year TV Deal – And He's Not Crazy!Steve Ballmer turned the NBA on its head when he bought the Clippers for a record-setting $2 billion. He may be doing so again after turning down a $60 million/season television deal.