Brandon Jacobs net worth: Brandon Jacobs is an American football player who has a net worth of $4 million. Brandon Jacobs gained his net worth as a running back in the NFL, most recently for the San Francisco 49ers. Jacobs, who is also known as 'the Destroyer', played college football at Coffeyville, Auburn and Southern Illinois. At Coffeyville, he was a JUCO All-American and received the Reb Russell Memorial Football Scholarship Award. He caught the attention of the Giants who selected him in the 2005 NFL Draft. As a Giants Player, Jacobs' performance produced record-breaking results: he scored the winning touchdown against the Dallas Cowboys in the NFC Divisional playoff during the 2007 season and helped the Giants win Super Bowl XLII. In 2009, Jacobs signed a four-year deal worth $25 million with the Giants. By 2012, Jacobs was released by the Giants, striking a deal with the 49ers almost twenty days later.
Brandon Jacobs Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Jul 6, 1982 (33 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
264 lbs (119.75 kg)
Brandon Richard Jacobs, "Big B"
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US Debton May 24, 2016
El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By Mexicoon May 24, 2016
Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax Collectorson May 24, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
Daniel Craig Reportedly Turned Down $100 Million To Play James Bond In One More Movieon May 20, 2016
Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office Milestoneon May 23, 2016
Brandon Jacobs Earnings
Click to Expand
- New York Giants (2009-10)$11,506,110
- New York Giants (2008-09)$1,057,000
- New York Giants (2007-08)$439,920
- New York Giants (2006-07)$350,000
- New York Giants (2005-06)$685,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Donald Trump May Not Be Worth $10 Billion, But He's Still Very RichDonald Trump recently provided a list of his assets to the Federal Election Commission. Is the presumptive Republican nominee really worth the $10 billion he claims?
- French Billionaire To Open Tuition-Free School In Silicon Valley… You Won't Believe How He Made His Money!Xavier Niel is a French high school dropout who made his $8.1 billion fortune in technology. Now, he's bringing his unconventional software engineering school to Silicon Valley. The school, called 42, will train future computer programmers for free.
- The Billionaires Banding Together To Bid On Ailing Yahoo!Yahoo has been on shaky ground for some time. Now it appears that the pioneering Internet search engine is putting itself on the market and an unlikely pair of billionaires has teamed up to pursue a possible purchase.
- Jimmy Kimmel Renews Contract with ABC for Another Three YearsABC renews Jimmy Kimmel, currently television's longest-running late night host, for another three years. Kimmel's currently makes $10 million a year, and could stand to earn more as his contract continues.