Brandon Jacobs net worth: Brandon Jacobs is an American football player who has a net worth of $4 million. Brandon Jacobs gained his net worth as a running back in the NFL, most recently for the San Francisco 49ers. Jacobs, who is also known as 'the Destroyer', played college football at Coffeyville, Auburn and Southern Illinois. At Coffeyville, he was a JUCO All-American and received the Reb Russell Memorial Football Scholarship Award. He caught the attention of the Giants who selected him in the 2005 NFL Draft. As a Giants Player, Jacobs' performance produced record-breaking results: he scored the winning touchdown against the Dallas Cowboys in the NFC Divisional playoff during the 2007 season and helped the Giants win Super Bowl XLII. In 2009, Jacobs signed a four-year deal worth $25 million with the Giants. By 2012, Jacobs was released by the Giants, striking a deal with the 49ers almost twenty days later.
Brandon Jacobs Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Jul 6, 1982 (33 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
264 lbs (119.75 kg)
Brandon Richard Jacobs, "Big B"
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15on Jun 28, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Brandon Jacobs Earnings
Click to Expand
- New York Giants (2009-10)$11,506,110
- New York Giants (2008-09)$1,057,000
- New York Giants (2007-08)$439,920
- New York Giants (2006-07)$350,000
- New York Giants (2005-06)$685,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?