Brandon Jacobs net worth: Brandon Jacobs is an American football player who has a net worth of $4 million. Brandon Jacobs gained his net worth as a running back in the NFL, most recently for the San Francisco 49ers. Jacobs, who is also known as 'the Destroyer', played college football at Coffeyville, Auburn and Southern Illinois. At Coffeyville, he was a JUCO All-American and received the Reb Russell Memorial Football Scholarship Award. He caught the attention of the Giants who selected him in the 2005 NFL Draft. As a Giants Player, Jacobs' performance produced record-breaking results: he scored the winning touchdown against the Dallas Cowboys in the NFC Divisional playoff during the 2007 season and helped the Giants win Super Bowl XLII. In 2009, Jacobs signed a four-year deal worth $25 million with the Giants. By 2012, Jacobs was released by the Giants, striking a deal with the 49ers almost twenty days later.
Brandon Jacobs Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Jul 6, 1982
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
264 lbs (119.75 kg)
Brandon Richard Jacobs, "Big B"
If You Live On This Teeny Tiny Miami Island, You've Won The Game Of Lifeon Aug 2, 2015
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Wait Til You Hear What Snoop Dogg Was Caught With Today At An Italian Airporton Aug 3, 2015
Fetty Wap Achieved Two Major Accomplishments This Weekon Aug 2, 2015
These Five Careers Don't Pay As Well As You May Have Thoughton Aug 2, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review for July 31st-August 2ndon Aug 2, 2015
A Truly Unique Pair Of Bugatti Veyrons Will Soon Be For Sale, But You're Gonna Need Deep Pockets!on Aug 2, 2015
Real Estate Tycoon Leaves $20 Million To Daughters, But There's A Catch! Actually Several Catches...on Jul 31, 2015
Fly The Friendly And Luxurious Skies Around The World In The Four Seasons' New Private Jeton Jul 31, 2015
Did You Know You There's An App To Order A Helicopter On Your Phone?!?on Aug 2, 2015
Brandon Jacobs Earnings
Click to Expand
- New York Giants (2009-10)$11,506,110
- New York Giants (2008-09)$1,057,000
- New York Giants (2007-08)$439,920
- New York Giants (2006-07)$350,000
- New York Giants (2005-06)$685,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- From Beyoncé To Sara Blakely: 8 Pieces Of Advice From Today's Wealthiest WomenHere are some words of wisdom from some of the wealthiest women on the planet.
- After Signing A $41.5 Million Extension Less Than A Year Ago, This NFL Player Is Already Off The TeamJunior Galette played extremely well the last two seasons. So why did his former team pay him a huge amount of money to leave?
- Lauren Bacall's Dakota Apartment Sells for $23.5 MillionBacall supposedly bought the mahogany-paneled apartment for around $48,000, at the most, in 1961. So the deal is a coup for her estate.
- Seattle Seahawks Sign Russell Wilson To A Massive 4-Year $87.6 Million Revolutionary DealSeattle Seahawks had to be getting worried as Russell Wilson's contract deadline drew near, but they don't need to be worried anymore. The team finally made him an offer he couldn't refuse.