Brad Johnson net worth: Brad Johnson is an American former professional football player who has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Brad Johnson was born in Marietta, Georgia and played football and basketball at Charles D. Owen High School. He was an All-American selection in football and an All-State selection in basketball. He went on to attend Florida State University, where he began his athletic career on the basketball team. He then began playing football second semester of his freshman year. He played well for Florida State, but was rarely the starting quarterback. The Minnesota Vikings drafted him in 1991, but he was used rarely for his first three seasons with the team. He spent a season playing for the World League in London, and then returned to the Vikings. He played well for the Vikings, but was not always consistent, and was eventually traded to the Washington Redskins in 1999. He went on to play for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and led them to a Super Bowl Championship in 2001. He then returned to the Vikings, and played one season for the Dallas Cowboys, before retiring in 2009.
Brad Johnson Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Sep 13, 1968 (47 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
235 lbs (106.59 kg)
James Bradley Johnson
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Brad Johnson Earnings
Click to Expand
- Dallas Cowboys (2008-09)$3,003,840
- Dallas Cowboys (2007-08)$3,504,680
- Minnesota Vikings (2006-07)$1,202,530
- Minnesota Vikings (2005-06)$2,212,750
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2004-05)$4,002,800
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2003-04)$8,502,000
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2002-03)$5,503,150
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2001-02)$8,553,200
- Washington Redskins (2000-01)$4,352,200
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?