Brad Culpepper net worth and salary: Brad Culpepper is an American former professional football player who has a net worth of $3 million dollars. Brad Culpepper was born in Nashville, Tennessee on May 8, 1969. He grew up in Tallahassee, Florida. He followed in the footsteps of his family and went on to attend the University of Florida at Gainesville on an athletic scholarship. Brad's father and uncle both played on the schools football team, and his grandfather was an alumni and one time chancellor of the state university school system in Florida. During his junior year, the Gators won the SEC Championship. Brad won the Draddy Trophy, the award given to the best college student-athlete in the US. He graduated after his junior year with a degree in History. The Minnesota Vikings drafted him in 1992, and he played for the team from 1992-1993. Culpepper then played for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers from 1994-1999. He spent his final season, 2000, with the Chicago Bears. After retiring from professional football, Brad returned to school to complete his Master's Degree. He also earned a law degree. He is now a trial lawyer in Tampa, Florida and a contestant on Survivor. During his NFL career, Brad Culpepper earned a cumulative $4.9 million in salary. He is 6 feet 1 inches tall and currently weighs around 180 pounds. At the peak of his NFL career, Brad's weight topped 280 pound, which he has since admitted was unnatural and unsafe. In the 1992 draft, Brad was the 264th pick in the 10th round. He was inducted into the University of Florida Athletic Hall of Fame in 2001 and is often pointed to as one of the best examples of a student athlete any college has ever produced. Brad and his wife Monica finished 15th on Suvivor: Blood Vs. Water, and were so popular that thousands of audience members have demanded they be brought back onto the show in some capacity. Brad and Monica have three children together. Monica was a contestant on season 24 of Survivor in 2011, she was voted off the island on day 14.
Brad Culpepper Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
May 8, 1969 (47 years old)
United States of America
276 lbs (125 kg)
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?on Jun 28, 2016
Brad Culpepper Earnings
- Chicago Bears (2000-01)$490,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive ListingThe San Francisco real estate market just got a little bit bigger, with the most expensive property in the city recently joining the league of luxury estates for sale – and it can be yours for $28.5 million.
- LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The CavsLeBron James has put his legacy on the city of Cleveland, and the basketball world as a whole. Every team is going to try and get him, and about two-thirds of the league can pay more than the Cavs are able to.
- Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting ConditionIn the latest story of an athlete leaving a rental home in less than stellar shape, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is being sued for wreaking havoc on a property he lived in for less than two years.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.