Brad Culpepper net worth and salary: Brad Culpepper is an American former professional football player who has a net worth of $3 million dollars. Brad Culpepper was born in Nashville, Tennessee on May 8, 1969. He grew up in Tallahassee, Florida. He followed in the footsteps of his family and went on to attend the University of Florida at Gainesville on an athletic scholarship. Brad's father and uncle both played on the schools football team, and his grandfather was an alumni and one time chancellor of the state university school system in Florida. During his junior year, the Gators won the SEC Championship. Brad won the Draddy Trophy, the award given to the best college student-athlete in the US. He graduated after his junior year with a degree in History. The Minnesota Vikings drafted him in 1992, and he played for the team from 1992-1993. Culpepper then played for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers from 1994-1999. He spent his final season, 2000, with the Chicago Bears. After retiring from professional football, Brad returned to school to complete his Master's Degree. He also earned a law degree. He is now a trial lawyer in Tampa, Florida and a contestant on Survivor. During his NFL career, Brad Culpepper earned a cumulative $4.9 million in salary. He is 6 feet 1 inches tall and currently weighs around 180 pounds. At the peak of his NFL career, Brad's weight topped 280 pound, which he has since admitted was unnatural and unsafe. In the 1992 draft, Brad was the 264th pick in the 10th round. He was inducted into the University of Florida Athletic Hall of Fame in 2001 and is often pointed to as one of the best examples of a student athlete any college has ever produced. Brad and his wife Monica finished 15th on Suvivor: Blood Vs. Water, and were so popular that thousands of audience members have demanded they be brought back onto the show in some capacity. Brad and Monica have three children together. Monica was a contestant on season 24 of Survivor in 2011, she was voted off the island on day 14.
Brad Culpepper Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
May 8, 1969 (46 years old)
United States of America
276 lbs (125 kg)
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?on Feb 12, 2016
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
Led Zeppelin Members Plead Lack Of Memory In Stunning Stairway To Heaven Plagirism Lawsuiton Feb 12, 2016
Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As Muchon Feb 12, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Brad Culpepper Earnings
- Chicago Bears (2000-01)$490,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Philadelphia Eagles Are Spending A Ton Of Money To Lock Up Free AgentsAfter a disappointing season, the Eagles cut loose head coach Chip Kelly, but must be okay with the roster, since the team has been working hard to lock up its free agents during the last few weeks.
- The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!A corruption probe by the Malaysian attorney general found that a transfer of funds from the Saudi Arabian royal family to Razak's bank account in the amount of almost $700 million was just a "gift."
- These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!Being rich and famous doesn't always mean an automatic get out of jail free card. In fact, these four celebrities lost huge lawsuits and are paying the price.
- Elon Musk Has Lost $3.3 Billion In The Last Few MonthsElon Musk's space rockets aren't the only things crashing and burning. Musk lost $3.3 billion in the past year, as stock in solar panel installer SolarCity and high-end electric car maker Tesla plummet.