Brad Culpepper net worth and salary: Brad Culpepper is an American former professional football player who has a net worth of $3 million dollars. Brad Culpepper was born in Nashville, Tennessee on May 8, 1969. He grew up in Tallahassee, Florida. He followed in the footsteps of his family and went on to attend the University of Florida at Gainesville on an athletic scholarship. Brad's father and uncle both played on the schools football team, and his grandfather was an alumni and one time chancellor of the state university school system in Florida. During his junior year, the Gators won the SEC Championship. Brad won the Draddy Trophy, the award given to the best college student-athlete in the US. He graduated after his junior year with a degree in History. The Minnesota Vikings drafted him in 1992, and he played for the team from 1992-1993. Culpepper then played for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers from 1994-1999. He spent his final season, 2000, with the Chicago Bears. After retiring from professional football, Brad returned to school to complete his Master's Degree. He also earned a law degree. He is now a trial lawyer in Tampa, Florida and a contestant on Survivor. During his NFL career, Brad Culpepper earned a cumulative $4.9 million in salary. He is 6 feet 1 inches tall and currently weighs around 180 pounds. At the peak of his NFL career, Brad's weight topped 280 pound, which he has since admitted was unnatural and unsafe. In the 1992 draft, Brad was the 264th pick in the 10th round. He was inducted into the University of Florida Athletic Hall of Fame in 2001 and is often pointed to as one of the best examples of a student athlete any college has ever produced. Brad and his wife Monica finished 15th on Suvivor: Blood Vs. Water, and were so popular that thousands of audience members have demanded they be brought back onto the show in some capacity. Brad and Monica have three children together. Monica was a contestant on season 24 of Survivor in 2011, she was voted off the island on day 14.
Brad Culpepper Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
May 8, 1969
United States of America
276 lbs (125 kg)
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
How New Clippers Forward Josh Smith Just Became The Most Despised Man In The NBAon Jul 28, 2015
Think Your Extended Family Hates You? Well, At Least You Never Cost Them $4.3 Billion...on Jul 28, 2015
Russell Wilson Just Turned Down $21 Million A Year From The Seahawks… Is He Crazy?on Jul 29, 2015
What Is New England Patriots QB Tom Brady Still Fighting For?on Jul 30, 2015
10 Billionaires And Millionaires Who Became Politicianson Jul 30, 2015
Instead Of Earning Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars, The Co-Founder Of Domino's Pizza Made One Huge Mistake...on Jul 29, 2015
Will Chris Brown Finally Turn His Life Around After A Series Of Recent Troubles?on Jul 29, 2015
This Week in Celebrity Car News (July 21 – July 28)on Jul 29, 2015
Brad Culpepper Earnings
- Chicago Bears (2000-01)$490,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Forget Winning A Tour Of A Chocolate Factory. This $1500 Golden Ticket Could Eventually Be Worth BILLIONS...When Max-Hervé George was seven, his father bought a golden ticket that could eventually be worth hundreds of millions, maybe even billions of dollars. It could also bankrupt a very large French insurance company.
- Are NFL Fans Finally Getting Tired Of Paying Too Much To Watch Football?When DirecTV came out with the Sunday Ticket, making it possible for fans to watch their favorite team even if they are in the wrong market, it was heralded as a great thing. Now, it is being called "too expensive."
- Warren Buffett's Son Is Waging A War Against African Poachers. And It's Not A War Of Words.Warren Buffett's son just launched an all out war against endangered African rhino poachers. And this isn't a war of words. The younger Buffett is coming armed with guns, helicopters and a massive war chest at his disposal.
- Meet The Family That Built Their $14 Billion Fortune On OxyContinThe Sackler family didn't earn their $14 billion fortune from high finance, discovering oil or an internet IPO, they earned it from a very unlikely source: Oxycontin.