Bobby McCray net worth: Bobby McCray is an NFL player who has a net worth of $10 million. Bobby McCray earned his net worth as a defensive end for the Jacksonville Jaguars, New Orleans Saints and Philadelphia Eagles. McCray is now a free agent. After a successful football career at University of Florida, McCray was selected by the Jaguars for the 2004 NFL Draft, where he remained with the team for four seasons. During his time as a Jaguar, McCray was partly responsible for the team winning the 2007 AFC Wild Card game. In 2008, the 6ft6 player signed a contract, worth $20 million, with the New Orleans Saints. He started off on a high, as he led the Saints to win the Super Bowl XLIV. By the 2009 season, he played as a reserve for the team. In the 2010 NFC Championship game, McCray received a hefty fine of $20,000 for 'illegal hits' on Minnesota Vikings player Brett Favre. McCray was released by the Saints in June 2010 and re-signed a year contract a month later – however by September 2010, he was waived from the team, striking a deal with the Philadelphia Eagles in December 2010. He was with the team for the 2010 season before becoming a free agent.
Bobby McCray Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Aug 8, 1981 (34 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.98 m)
260 lbs (117.93 kg)
Bobby L. McCray Jr.
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home Countryon Jun 26, 2016
Bobby McCray Earnings
Click to Expand
- New Orleans Saints (2009-10)$2,300,000
- New Orleans Saints (2008-09)$5,700,000
- Jacksonville Jaguars (2007-08)$1,850,000
- Jacksonville Jaguars (2006-07)$428,960
- Jacksonville Jaguars (2005-06)$310,280
- Jacksonville Jaguars (2004-05)$254,500
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling RingHollywood is possibly being targeted by another Bling Ring. Is it someone from the Kardashian's inner circle?
- Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National TeamLeo Messi showed why he's arguably the best player in the world against the U.S. Men's National Team. His wallet backs up that claim, too.