Bob Whitfield net worth: Bob Whitfield is a retired American football player who has a net worth of $3.5 million. Bob Whitfield earned his net worth by being playing tackle in the NFL for the Atlanta Falcons, Jacksonville Jaguars and the New York Giants. Bob Whitfield was born in Carson, California, on October 18, 1971. Whitfield attended Banning High School in Wilmington, California before matriculating Stanford University. He joined the NFL in 1992 as the eighth pick of the first round. He played in 220 games until his retirement in 2007. He was a Pro Bowl selection in 1998 and All Pro in 1996. He was inducted to the Stanford Football hall of fame in 2011. Outside of sports Bob Whitfield owns a recording studio in Atlanta called PatchWerk Recording Studios. He was also formerly married to Sheree Whitfield who used to be a cast member on The Real Housewives of Atlanta.
Bob Whitfield Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Bob Lectress Whitfield III, Head-butt Bob, Robert Lectress Whitfield, III
Date of Birth
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...on Jul 5, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
Joan Rivers' Former Penthouse Sells for $28 Million – To Middle East Royalty!on Jul 6, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time - Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
According To Billionaires, These Are The Books You Need To Read In Order To Earn A Ten Figure Fortuneon Jul 5, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review For July 3rd-5thon Jul 6, 2015
How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?on Jul 4, 2015
Why Is Poker Player Vanessa Rousso Taking A Big Gamble On Big Brother???on Jul 5, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
The Limited And Super Expensive "Wild Twelve" Concept Car Will Go Insanely Faston Jul 5, 2015
Bob Whitfield Earnings
Click to Expand
- New York Giants (2006-07)$1,172,640
- New York Giants (2005-06)$790,000
- Jacksonville Jaguars (2004-05)$581,176
- Atlanta Falcons (2004-05)$240,000
- Atlanta Falcons (2003-04)$2,050,000
- Atlanta Falcons (2002-03)$3,300,000
- Atlanta Falcons (2001-02)$3,383,333
- Atlanta Falcons (2000-01)$3,500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Weekend Box Office Review For July 3rd-5thJurassic World held onto the #1 spot for a fourth straight week, but how did other movies stack up?
- Joan Rivers' Former Penthouse Sells for $28 Million – To Middle East Royalty!Joan Rivers' Upper East Side triplex is as legendary as she was. And now, word has it that Middle Eastern royalty bought the palatial home!
- Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...You won't believe how much money Lil Wayne makes for a fifteen minute club performance.
- The Limited And Super Expensive "Wild Twelve" Concept Car Will Go Insanely FastThe brand new Wild Twelve hybrid is going fast with only 30 examples being made and it also goes pretty fast, at 242 miles per hour.