Bob Whitfield net worth: Bob Whitfield is a retired American football player who has a net worth of $3.5 million. Bob Whitfield earned his net worth by being playing tackle in the NFL for the Atlanta Falcons, Jacksonville Jaguars and the New York Giants. Bob Whitfield was born in Carson, California, on October 18, 1971. Whitfield attended Banning High School in Wilmington, California before matriculating Stanford University. He joined the NFL in 1992 as the eighth pick of the first round. He played in 220 games until his retirement in 2007. He was a Pro Bowl selection in 1998 and All Pro in 1996. He was inducted to the Stanford Football hall of fame in 2011. Outside of sports Bob Whitfield owns a recording studio in Atlanta called PatchWerk Recording Studios. He was also formerly married to Sheree Whitfield who used to be a cast member on The Real Housewives of Atlanta.
Bob Whitfield Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Oct 18, 1971 (44 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
Bob Lectress Whitfield III, Head-butt Bob, Robert Lectress Whitfield, III
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights Dealon Feb 7, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 Millionon Feb 6, 2016
Who Will Be The First $100 Million Earner In Tennis - Novak Djokovic Or Roger Federer?on Feb 7, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
Bob Whitfield Earnings
Click to Expand
- New York Giants (2006-07)$1,172,640
- New York Giants (2005-06)$790,000
- Jacksonville Jaguars (2004-05)$581,176
- Atlanta Falcons (2004-05)$240,000
- Atlanta Falcons (2003-04)$2,050,000
- Atlanta Falcons (2002-03)$3,300,000
- Atlanta Falcons (2001-02)$3,383,333
- Atlanta Falcons (2000-01)$3,500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.Back when he was a young hotshot in the league, Spencer Haywood was given a choice by Nike. His decision ultimately cost him a HUGE amount of money.
- The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone ElseThe richest 62 people in the world would all fit onto a bus. Those 62 people have as much cold, hard cash (and assets) as half of the population of the world. And thank God they do, so that we have things to write about at Celebrity Net Worth!
- Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas MansionMike Tyson has made and blown a fortune during his lifetime, but apparently things are on the up and up now. They must be, for him to be able to afford buying a 10,000 square foot home in Las Vegas.
- The 10 Most Successful NBA OwnersYou might be surprised by which NBA teams' owners are the most successful. Here's a clue: success on the court isn't always an indicator...