Bob Whitfield net worth: Bob Whitfield is a retired American football player who has a net worth of $3.5 million. Bob Whitfield earned his net worth by being playing tackle in the NFL for the Atlanta Falcons, Jacksonville Jaguars and the New York Giants. Bob Whitfield was born in Carson, California, on October 18, 1971. Whitfield attended Banning High School in Wilmington, California before matriculating Stanford University. He joined the NFL in 1992 as the eighth pick of the first round. He played in 220 games until his retirement in 2007. He was a Pro Bowl selection in 1998 and All Pro in 1996. He was inducted to the Stanford Football hall of fame in 2011. Outside of sports Bob Whitfield owns a recording studio in Atlanta called PatchWerk Recording Studios. He was also formerly married to Sheree Whitfield who used to be a cast member on The Real Housewives of Atlanta.
Bob Whitfield Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Oct 18, 1971 (44 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
Bob Lectress Whitfield III, Head-butt Bob, Robert Lectress Whitfield, III
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting Conditionon Jun 29, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Bob Whitfield Earnings
Click to Expand
- New York Giants (2006-07)$1,172,640
- New York Giants (2005-06)$790,000
- Jacksonville Jaguars (2004-05)$581,176
- Atlanta Falcons (2004-05)$240,000
- Atlanta Falcons (2003-04)$2,050,000
- Atlanta Falcons (2002-03)$3,300,000
- Atlanta Falcons (2001-02)$3,383,333
- Atlanta Falcons (2000-01)$3,500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.