Bob Whitfield net worth: Bob Whitfield is a retired American football player who has a net worth of $3.5 million. Bob Whitfield earned his net worth by being playing tackle in the NFL for the Atlanta Falcons, Jacksonville Jaguars and the New York Giants. Bob Whitfield was born in Carson, California, on October 18, 1971. Whitfield attended Banning High School in Wilmington, California before matriculating Stanford University. He joined the NFL in 1992 as the eighth pick of the first round. He played in 220 games until his retirement in 2007. He was a Pro Bowl selection in 1998 and All Pro in 1996. He was inducted to the Stanford Football hall of fame in 2011. Outside of sports Bob Whitfield owns a recording studio in Atlanta called PatchWerk Recording Studios. He was also formerly married to Sheree Whitfield who used to be a cast member on The Real Housewives of Atlanta.
Bob Whitfield Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Oct 18, 1971 (44 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
Bob Lectress Whitfield III, Head-butt Bob, Robert Lectress Whitfield, III
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Prince's Alleged Love Child May Stand to Inherit His Entire Fortuneon May 5, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Cinqo De Mayo Editionon May 6, 2016
Dirk Nowitzki Is Giving Up A Lot Of Money To Stay With The Maverickson May 5, 2016
Dana White Making An Expensive Mistake By Not Putting Conor McGregor Back on UFC 200 Fight Card?on May 5, 2016
Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?on May 4, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
Drake's 'Views From The 6' Went Gold In One Day!on May 4, 2016
Bob Whitfield Earnings
Click to Expand
- New York Giants (2006-07)$1,172,640
- New York Giants (2005-06)$790,000
- Jacksonville Jaguars (2004-05)$581,176
- Atlanta Falcons (2004-05)$240,000
- Atlanta Falcons (2003-04)$2,050,000
- Atlanta Falcons (2002-03)$3,300,000
- Atlanta Falcons (2001-02)$3,383,333
- Atlanta Falcons (2000-01)$3,500,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Conor McGregor Offered $2-3 Million To Fight For Rival PromotionsAfter losing his standoff with Dana White, Conor McGregor is a fighter without a fight or a paycheck. However, if he wants either there are promotions other than the UFC willing to pay him millions to fight.
- Mariah Carey's Voice, Legs Insured For $70 MillionIf you've ever thought that tickets to one of Mariah's concerts cost an arm and a leg, maybe this is the reason why!
- It Doesn't Pay (As Well) To Be The No. 1 Pick In The NFL Draft This YearJared Goff has the honor of being the No. 1 pick in the NFL Draft this year, but the new quarterback for the Los Angeles Rams will not bring home the most money among this year's draft class. Two guys will actually bring home more than he will, with their rookie contracts.
- An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last YearSoon-Shiong is the billionaire chief executive of the biotech company NantKwest Inc., for which he reportedly received a pay package potentially valued at nearly $150 million.