Bernard Berrian Net Worth: Bernard Berrian is an American professional football wide receiver who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. Born December 27, 1980 in Barcelona, Spain, he grew up in Winton, California with parents who both served at Castle Air Force Base. Berrian attended Atwater High School in Atwater, California where he also played football. While attending college at Fresno State, Fresno, California, he was selected in the 2004 NFL Draft and debuted with the Chicago Bears NFL team that same year. His first years with the Bears were spent as a back-up wide receiver and early in 2006 he emerged as one of the Bears' most productive receivers and sharpest deep-threat weapons. Berrian became an unrestricted free agent in 2008 and signed with the Minnesota Vikings that same year—committing to a six-year, $42 million contract which included $16 in guaranteed money. He was released from the Vikings in 2011. Berrian is also known by teammates as "B-twice" as well as "California Cool". ChicagoBears.com's columnists have referred to Berrian as the "Silent Assasin".
Bernard Berrian Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Dec 27, 1980 (35 years old)
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
185 lbs (83.91 kg)
Silent Assassin, California Cool, B-twice
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting Conditionon Jun 29, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Bernard Berrian Earnings
Click to Expand
- Minnesota Vikings (2009-10)$5,495,000
- Minnesota Vikings (2008-09)$13,705,000
- Chicago Bears (2007-08)$854,680
- Chicago Bears (2006-07)$429,400
- Chicago Bears (2005-06)$308,960
- Chicago Bears (2004-05)$902,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.