Bernard Berrian Net Worth: Bernard Berrian is an American professional football wide receiver who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. Born December 27, 1980 in Barcelona, Spain, he grew up in Winton, California with parents who both served at Castle Air Force Base. Berrian attended Atwater High School in Atwater, California where he also played football. While attending college at Fresno State, Fresno, California, he was selected in the 2004 NFL Draft and debuted with the Chicago Bears NFL team that same year. His first years with the Bears were spent as a back-up wide receiver and early in 2006 he emerged as one of the Bears' most productive receivers and sharpest deep-threat weapons. Berrian became an unrestricted free agent in 2008 and signed with the Minnesota Vikings that same year—committing to a six-year, $42 million contract which included $16 in guaranteed money. He was released from the Vikings in 2011. Berrian is also known by teammates as "B-twice" as well as "California Cool". ChicagoBears.com's columnists have referred to Berrian as the "Silent Assasin".
Bernard Berrian Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Dec 27, 1980 (35 years old)
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
185 lbs (83.91 kg)
Silent Assassin, California Cool, B-twice
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams Generatedon Feb 6, 2016
Bernard Berrian Earnings
Click to Expand
- Minnesota Vikings (2009-10)$5,495,000
- Minnesota Vikings (2008-09)$13,705,000
- Chicago Bears (2007-08)$854,680
- Chicago Bears (2006-07)$429,400
- Chicago Bears (2005-06)$308,960
- Chicago Bears (2004-05)$902,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!Back in 1984, Pat Bowlen purchased the Broncos for a very modest amount. How much are they worth today?
- Billionaire Roundup: Trump Is Subject Of Erotic Novel; Sheldon Adelson Tightens The Reigns And More Billionaire ShenanigansThere is an erotic novel about Donald Trump and it is a huge hit on Amazon. Find out about this and other billionaire shenanigans in this week's Billionaire Roundup.
- The First New Acura NSX Just Sold For Over $1 MillionNASCAR tycoon Rick Hendrick of Hendrick Motorsports purchased the very first 2017 Acura NSX hybrid that rolled off the line, for $1.2 million.