Bernard Berrian Net Worth: Bernard Berrian is an American professional football wide receiver who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. Born December 27, 1980 in Barcelona, Spain, he grew up in Winton, California with parents who both served at Castle Air Force Base. Berrian attended Atwater High School in Atwater, California where he also played football. While attending college at Fresno State, Fresno, California, he was selected in the 2004 NFL Draft and debuted with the Chicago Bears NFL team that same year. His first years with the Bears were spent as a back-up wide receiver and early in 2006 he emerged as one of the Bears' most productive receivers and sharpest deep-threat weapons. Berrian became an unrestricted free agent in 2008 and signed with the Minnesota Vikings that same year—committing to a six-year, $42 million contract which included $16 in guaranteed money. He was released from the Vikings in 2011. Berrian is also known by teammates as "B-twice" as well as "California Cool". ChicagoBears.com's columnists have referred to Berrian as the "Silent Assasin".
Bernard Berrian Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Dec 27, 1980 (35 years old)
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
185 lbs (83.91 kg)
Silent Assassin, California Cool, B-twice
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net Worthon May 2, 2016
The Top 10 College Majors Of Billionaireson May 2, 2016
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
The Billionaire Developer Who Changed The Way Southern Californians Shopon May 2, 2016
Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!on May 1, 2016
Bernard Berrian Earnings
Click to Expand
- Minnesota Vikings (2009-10)$5,495,000
- Minnesota Vikings (2008-09)$13,705,000
- Chicago Bears (2007-08)$854,680
- Chicago Bears (2006-07)$429,400
- Chicago Bears (2005-06)$308,960
- Chicago Bears (2004-05)$902,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last YearSoon-Shiong is the billionaire chief executive of the biotech company NantKwest Inc., for which he reportedly received a pay package potentially valued at nearly $150 million.
- These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate TycoonsReal estate is almost always a good investment and these 10 people prove that. They are the wealthiest real estate tycoons in the world, with a combined net worth of $123 billion. They have made the bulk of their net worth from real estate development, management, and/or investment.
- Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism AccusationsLegendary rock band Led Zeppelin lost its latest bid to prevent a trial over allegations it plagiarized its iconic Stairway to Heaven song. A judge recently ruled that there was enough evidence to bring the lawsuit to trial.
- Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%As the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign marches on, more and more bizarre things keep happening. Billionaire George Soros has been analyzing China's economy and he notices a troubling pattern, and remember when Sheldon Adelson bought the Las Vegas Review Journal and people started freaking out? Well now one respected columnist has a real reason to worry.