Ben Roethlisberger Net Worth and salary: Ben Roethlisberger is an American professional football quarterback who has a net worth of $70 million dollars. Ben Roethlisberger was born March 2, 1982 in Lima, Ohio. Most widely known as the quarterback for the Pittsburgh Steelers of the NFL (National Football League) since 2004, Ben became very active in sports at a young age, focusing primarily on basketball and football, eventually playing football for the college team for Miami University. He became the youngest Super Bowl-winning quarterback in NFL history, leading the Steelers, in only his second professional season, to a 21–10 victory over the Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl XL, February 5, 2006, at the age of 23. Roethlisberger has been one of the most efficient passers in NFL history. He has the fourth highest career winning percentage (.710) as a starter in the regular season among quarterbacks with a minimum of 100 starts. Known for playing outside the pocket in what he calls "backyard football", Roethlisberger grew up idolizing John Elway and has often been compared to him. Roethlisberger, in fact, wears number 7 in Elway's honor. Off the field, he suffered a serious motorcycle accident in 2006 while operating without a motorcycle license. Roethlisberger was also accused of sexual assault in 2008 and again in 2010. While no charges were filed, Pittsburgh Steelers president Art Rooney II was reportedly furious and the latter allegation resulted in Roethlisberger's suspension from play under the NFL's personal conduct policy. Roethlisberger also lost endorsement deals due to the allegations.
Ben Roethlisberger Net Worth
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Compare Net WorthsCompare Ben Roethlisberger against
- Random Celebrity
American football player
Date of Birth
Mar 2, 1982 (34 years old)
American football player, Athlete, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
241 lbs (109.32 kg)
Benjamin Todd Roethlisberger, Big Ben, Ben
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into Franchiseeson Jun 27, 2016
Ben Roethlisberger Earnings
Click to Expand
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2009-10)$7,751,560
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2008-09)$27,701,920
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2007-08)$1,009,840
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2006-07)$659,460
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2005-06)$9,498,840
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2004-05)$2,002,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To BillionsAfter the United Kingdom voted to leave the European Union, stock markets around the world tanked. Which billionaires lost the most and which ones profited?
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found DeadAfter being charged last week with making $25 million off of insider trading bets, 44-year-old hedge fund manager Sanjay Valvani was found dead from an apparent suicide.