Ben Roethlisberger Net Worth and salary: Ben Roethlisberger is an American professional football quarterback who has a net worth of $70 million dollars. Ben Roethlisberger was born March 2, 1982 in Lima, Ohio. Most widely known as the quarterback for the Pittsburgh Steelers of the NFL (National Football League) since 2004, Ben became very active in sports at a young age, focusing primarily on basketball and football, eventually playing football for the college team for Miami University. He became the youngest Super Bowl-winning quarterback in NFL history, leading the Steelers, in only his second professional season, to a 21–10 victory over the Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl XL, February 5, 2006, at the age of 23. Roethlisberger has been one of the most efficient passers in NFL history. He has the fourth highest career winning percentage (.710) as a starter in the regular season among quarterbacks with a minimum of 100 starts. Known for playing outside the pocket in what he calls "backyard football", Roethlisberger grew up idolizing John Elway and has often been compared to him. Roethlisberger, in fact, wears number 7 in Elway's honor. Off the field, he suffered a serious motorcycle accident in 2006 while operating without a motorcycle license. Roethlisberger was also accused of sexual assault in 2008 and again in 2010. While no charges were filed, Pittsburgh Steelers president Art Rooney II was reportedly furious and the latter allegation resulted in Roethlisberger's suspension from play under the NFL's personal conduct policy. Roethlisberger also lost endorsement deals due to the allegations.
Ben Roethlisberger Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Mar 2, 1982
American football player, Athlete, Actor
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
241 lbs (109.32 kg)
Benjamin Todd Roethlisberger, Big Ben, Ben
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Wait Til You Hear What Snoop Dogg Was Caught With Today At An Italian Airporton Aug 3, 2015
Adidas Reportedly Just Offered James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nikeon Aug 3, 2015
These Celebs Filed For Bankruptcy On More Than One Occasion!on Aug 3, 2015
Bill And Hillary Clinton Made An INSANE Amount Of Money Between 2007 And 2014on Aug 3, 2015
These Five Careers Don't Pay As Well As You May Have Thoughton Aug 2, 2015
If You Live On This Teeny Tiny Miami Island, You've Won The Game Of Lifeon Aug 2, 2015
A Truly Unique Pair Of Bugatti Veyrons Will Soon Be For Sale, But You're Gonna Need Deep Pockets!on Aug 2, 2015
Fetty Wap Achieved Two Major Accomplishments This Weekon Aug 2, 2015
Real Estate Tycoon Leaves $20 Million To Daughters, But There's A Catch! Actually Several Catches...on Jul 31, 2015
Ben Roethlisberger Earnings
Click to Expand
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2009-10)$7,751,560
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2008-09)$27,701,920
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2007-08)$1,009,840
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2006-07)$659,460
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2005-06)$9,498,840
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2004-05)$2,002,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Weekend Box Office Review for July 31st-August 2ndMission: Impossible - Rogue Nation opened at #1, but how did other movies stack up?
- From Beyoncé To Sara Blakely: 8 Pieces Of Advice From Today's Wealthiest WomenHere are some words of wisdom from some of the wealthiest women on the planet.
- Did You Know You There's An App To Order A Helicopter On Your Phone?!?With the app Blade, you can now charter a helicopter via your phone for only a few hundred bucks. But not everyone is happy about it.
- After Signing A $41.5 Million Extension Less Than A Year Ago, This NFL Player Is Already Off The TeamJunior Galette played extremely well the last two seasons. So why did his former team pay him a huge amount of money to leave?