Adrian Peterson Net Worth: Adrian Peterson is an American professional football running back who has a net worth of $30 million and annual salary of $14 million. Adrian Peterson was born March 21, 1985 in Palestine, Texas. Having endured notable traumatic events as a child (at age 7, he watched his older brother Brian get killed by a drunk driver and six years later, his dad was arrested for money-laundering in connection with drug dealing), Peterson experienced anger, but learned to channel it into sports. He played basketball and ran track for Palestine High School, but was at his best on the football field. Peterson rushed for 2,960 yards and 32 touchdowns as a senior running back, winning a number of National Player of the Year honors, and signed on to play for the University of Oklahoma. Although capable of outrunning most defenders, the powerful 216-pound back seemed to prefer plowing full-speed into them. Peterson endured several serious injuries while in college and also suffered yet another personal setback when his half-brother Chris was fatally shot in Houston, Texas. He signed with the Minnesota Vikings in 2007, where he remains to date. During his career with the Vikings, he has racked up many awards: NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year (AP, Pepsi, PFWA)(2007), 2× FedEx Ground Player of the Year (2008, 2012), 3× NFC rushing leader (2007, 2008, 2012), 2× NFL Rushing Leader (2008, 2012), 3× Second-team All-Pro (2007, 2010, 2013), 3× First-team All-Pro (2008, 2009, 2012), 6× Pro Bowl (2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013), NFL MVP (AP, PFWA, MX) (2012). In yet another instance of personal tragedy, Peterson's two-year-old son died on October 11, 2013 at a Sioux Falls, South Dakota hospital due to injuries sustained during an alleged assault by Joseph Robert Patterson, the boyfriend of the child's mother. Peterson had only learned about his son a few weeks prior to his death, and had never even met him.
Adrian Peterson Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Mar 21, 1985 (30 years old)
American football player, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
217 lbs (98.43 kg)
A.P., AP, A.D., All Day, AD, Adrian Lewis Peterson, Purple Jesus
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
Sarah Palin's Arizona Mansion For Sale At $2.49 Millionon Feb 13, 2016
Ciara Sues Future Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend Futureon Feb 13, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!on Feb 11, 2016
How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!on Feb 13, 2016
Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442on Feb 13, 2016
Rare Whisky Outperformed Gold As An Investment Last Yearon Feb 13, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
Adrian Peterson Earnings
- Minnesota Vikings (2009-10)$760,330
- Minnesota Vikings (2008-09)$2,821,320
- Minnesota Vikings (2007-08)$4,540,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- How Rich Are The Supreme Court Justices?What are the salaries and net worths of each of the United States Supreme Court Justices?
- Billionaire Roundup: Valentine's Day EditionIt is another week and our favorite billionaires (and millionaires) are out and about in the world doing what they do best: spending money and running their mouths....let's take a look at what they've been up to.
- Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?Celebrities and billionaires alike flock to St. Barts every winter to soak up the sun, party, and dine in luxury. But what makes St. Barts so special?
- Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As MuchFor a car that was once split in half, it is amazing to learn that this car has sold for about three times its original value!