Aaron Rodgers net worth and salary: Aaron Rodgers is an American professional football player at the quarterback position for the Green Bay Packers who has a net worth of $30 million dollars. Aaron Rodgers was born in 1983 in Chico, California where he attended Pleasant Valley High School and excelled as both a student and an athlete. Rodgers played college football for the University of California, Berkeley Golden Bears where he set a school record for consecutive completed passes with 26, and led Cal to a 10-1 record and top give ranking at the end of 2004. Aaron Rodgers was selected with the 24th overall pick in the first round of the 2005 NFL Draft by the Green Bay Packers. He spent the next several seasons, 2005-2007, as a back up to veteran Green Bay quarterback Brett Favre. Rodgers took over the starting job in the 2008 season. He passed for over 4,000 yards in his first season as a starter while also throwing for 28 touchdowns with just 13 interceptions. He was named Super Bowl MVP for Super Bowl XLV in 2011 and holds the lowest regular season interception percentage for current quarterbacks. In 2013 the Packers and Rodgers agreed to a five year, $110 million contract extension making him the highest paid player in NFL history.
Aaron Rodgers Net Worth
American football player
Date of Birth
Dec 2, 1983 (31 years old)
American football player, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
225 lbs (102.06 kg)
A-Rod, Aaron Charles Rodgers
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
ISIS Is The Wealthiest Terrorist Organization In History... How Exactly Did They Acquire This Wealth?on Nov 23, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million Bonuson Nov 26, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Aaron Rodgers Earnings
Click to Expand
- Green Bay Packers (2009-10)$8,600,000
- Green Bay Packers (2008-09)$1,909,920
- Green Bay Packers (2007-08)$510,160
- Green Bay Packers (2006-07)$3,364,070
- Green Bay Packers (2005-06)$2,350,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over UnderwearAn underwear company is suing Derek Jeter, and somehow 50 Cent is involved...
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.
- Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For CableEven billionaires can get irritated about how much they're paying for cable every month.
- Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. HistoryAdele's "25" may end up being the fastest-selling album in the history of the U.S. Check out the details here.