Aaron Rodgers net worth and salary: Aaron Rodgers is an American professional football player at the quarterback position for the Green Bay Packers who has a net worth of $30 million dollars. Aaron Rodgers was born in 1983 in Chico, California where he attended Pleasant Valley High School and excelled as both a student and an athlete. Rodgers played college football for the University of California, Berkeley Golden Bears where he set a school record for consecutive completed passes with 26, and led Cal to a 10-1 record and top give ranking at the end of 2004. Aaron Rodgers was selected with the 24th overall pick in the first round of the 2005 NFL Draft by the Green Bay Packers. He spent the next several seasons, 2005-2007, as a back up to veteran Green Bay quarterback Brett Favre. Rodgers took over the starting job in the 2008 season. He passed for over 4,000 yards in his first season as a starter while also throwing for 28 touchdowns with just 13 interceptions. He was named Super Bowl MVP for Super Bowl XLV in 2011 and holds the lowest regular season interception percentage for current quarterbacks. In 2013 the Packers and Rodgers agreed to a five year, $110 million contract extension making him the highest paid player in NFL history.
Aaron Rodgers Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
American football player
Date of Birth
Dec 2, 1983
American football player, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
225 lbs (102.06 kg)
A-Rod, Aaron Charles Rodgers
How A 2-Minute YouTube Video Turned Into A Six-Figure Income And A New Career For One Lucky Fatheron Jul 7, 2015
The 25 Highest Paid Athletes In The World – Who Made The Cut And How Much Did They Make?on Jul 7, 2015
Selling His Terminator Rights For $1 Enabled James Cameron To Earn $700 Million. But It's Still His Biggest Regret.on Jul 6, 2015
Screwed Out Of A Massive Fortune But Still The Reluctant Face Of The Company - The Insane Story Of Burt's Bees Founder Burt Shavitzon Jul 6, 2015
Carli Lloyd's Popularity Is Skyrocketing – But Will Her Bank Balance Do The Same?on Jul 7, 2015
If His Extreme Bad Luck Continues, Australian Billionaire Andrew Forrest Will Be A FORMER Billionaire Very Soonon Jul 7, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time – Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
The Absolutely Incredible Life And Death Of The Original Russian Oligarch, Boris Berezovskyon Jul 7, 2015
The Grateful Dead Is An Iconic Band Making Their Final Rounds.. So How Much Are They All Worth After 50 Years?on Jul 6, 2015
Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...on Jul 5, 2015
Aaron Rodgers Earnings
Click to Expand
- Green Bay Packers (2009-10)$8,600,000
- Green Bay Packers (2008-09)$1,909,920
- Green Bay Packers (2007-08)$510,160
- Green Bay Packers (2006-07)$3,364,070
- Green Bay Packers (2005-06)$2,350,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Carli Lloyd's Popularity Is Skyrocketing – But Will Her Bank Balance Do The Same?For the foreseeable future, the most popular woman in the United States is going to be soccer star Carli Lloyd. Making Women's World Cup history will do that, but will her popularity help her make more money?
- If His Extreme Bad Luck Continues, Australian Billionaire Andrew Forrest Will Be A FORMER Billionaire Very SoonA precipitous drop in the global commodities markets is quickly eating away at the fortune of Australian billionaire Andrew Forrest. How low will his net worth go??!!
- The Absolutely Incredible Life And Death Of The Original Russian Oligarch, Boris BerezovskyCar bombs, billion dollar lawsuits, feuds with Vladimir Putin... Boris Berezovsky, the original Russian oligarch, isn't a household name in America but his life story is waiting for a Hollywood treatment.
- The 25 Highest Paid Athletes In The World – Who Made The Cut And How Much Did They Make?We all start out playing our favorite sport for fun, but when we get older sports becomes all about the money. And when you consider the size of these paychecks... it's easy to see why!