Zach Randolph net worth: Zach Randolph is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $65 million. Zach Randolph was born in Marion, Indiana in 1981 and played high school basketball at Marion High School where as a power forward, he helped lead his team to the 1998 Indiana Class 4A State Championship Game. Zach Randolph went on to play for Tom Izzo at Michigan State University where in his freshman season he helped lead the Spartans to the NCAA Final Four. Opting for a one and done collegiate career, Zach Randolph entered the 2001 NBA Draft after his freshman season and was selected by the Portland Trailblazers in the first round with the 19th overall pick. Zach Randolph has played for four teams so far in his professional career in the NBA. He was with the Portland Trailblazers from 2001-2007, the New York Knicks from 2008-2008, the Los Angeles Clippers from 2008-2009, and since 2009 he has been with the Memphis Grizzlies. Zach Randolph has been selected to the NBA All-Star team twice in 2010 and 2013, was chosen All-NBA Third Team in 2001, and was named the NBA's Most Improved Player in 2004.
Zach Randolph Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jul 16, 1981 (34 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 9 in (2.06 m)
260 lbs (118 kg)
Z-Bo, Zachary Randolph
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Zach Randolph Earnings
Click to Expand
- Memphis Grizzlies (2012-13)$16,500,000
- Memphis Grizzlies (2011-12)$15,200,000
- Memphis Grizzlies (2010-11)$17,666,666
- Memphis Grizzlies (2009-10)$16,000,000
- Los Angeles Clippers (2008-09)$14,666,667
- New York Knicks (2007-08)$13,333,333
- Portland Trail Blazers (2006-07)$12,000,000
- Portland Trail Blazers (2005-06)$10,666,667
- Portland Trail Blazers (2004-05)$1,504,272
- Portland Trail Blazers (2003-04)$1,172,160
- Portland Trail Blazers (2002-03)$1,095,720
- Portland Trail Blazers (2001-02)$1,019,280
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?