Zach Randolph net worth: Zach Randolph is an American professional basketball player who has a net worth of $65 million. Zach Randolph was born in Marion, Indiana in 1981 and played high school basketball at Marion High School where as a power forward, he helped lead his team to the 1998 Indiana Class 4A State Championship Game. Zach Randolph went on to play for Tom Izzo at Michigan State University where in his freshman season he helped lead the Spartans to the NCAA Final Four. Opting for a one and done collegiate career, Zach Randolph entered the 2001 NBA Draft after his freshman season and was selected by the Portland Trailblazers in the first round with the 19th overall pick. Zach Randolph has played for four teams so far in his professional career in the NBA. He was with the Portland Trailblazers from 2001-2007, the New York Knicks from 2008-2008, the Los Angeles Clippers from 2008-2009, and since 2009 he has been with the Memphis Grizzlies. Zach Randolph has been selected to the NBA All-Star team twice in 2010 and 2013, was chosen All-NBA Third Team in 2001, and was named the NBA's Most Improved Player in 2004.
Zach Randolph Net Worth
Date of Birth
Jul 16, 1981 (34 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 9 in (2.06 m)
260 lbs (118 kg)
Z-Bo, Zachary Randolph
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
Drake's 'Views From The 6' Went Gold In One Day!on May 4, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
Prince's Alleged Love Child May Stand to Inherit His Entire Fortuneon May 5, 2016
Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?on May 4, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
Zach Randolph Earnings
Click to Expand
- Memphis Grizzlies (2012-13)$16,500,000
- Memphis Grizzlies (2011-12)$15,200,000
- Memphis Grizzlies (2010-11)$17,666,666
- Memphis Grizzlies (2009-10)$16,000,000
- Los Angeles Clippers (2008-09)$14,666,667
- New York Knicks (2007-08)$13,333,333
- Portland Trail Blazers (2006-07)$12,000,000
- Portland Trail Blazers (2005-06)$10,666,667
- Portland Trail Blazers (2004-05)$1,504,272
- Portland Trail Blazers (2003-04)$1,172,160
- Portland Trail Blazers (2002-03)$1,095,720
- Portland Trail Blazers (2001-02)$1,019,280
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Dirk Nowitzki Is Giving Up A Lot Of Money To Stay With The MavericksJust how much money did Dirk Nowitzki leave on the table by opting out of his current contract?
- Dana White Making An Expensive Mistake By Not Putting Conor McGregor Back on UFC 200 Fight Card?As much as fans may love the UFC, in the end it is another business. For the business that is the UFC to generate the most revenue it can, it needs its best fighters in action
- Conor McGregor Offered $2-3 Million To Fight For Rival PromotionsAfter losing his standoff with Dana White, Conor McGregor is a fighter without a fight or a paycheck. However, if he wants either there are promotions other than the UFC willing to pay him millions to fight.
- Mariah Carey's Voice, Legs Insured For $70 MillionIf you've ever thought that tickets to one of Mariah's concerts cost an arm and a leg, maybe this is the reason why!