Tracy McGrady has an estimated net worth of $70 million, his annual salary is $23 million. He has one year left on a seven year $93 million contract. Tracy Lamar McGrady was born May 24, 1979 in Bartow, Florida. He is best known for being a professional American basketball player who is currently shooting guard for the Houston Rockets in the NBA. He has been ranked all-star 7 times. In the season of 2003-2004 McGrady led the league in scoring. He spent 7 years between the Toronto Raptors and Houston All Stars, before being traded to the Houston Rockets. On SLAM Magazine's "Top 75 Players Of All Time", McGrady was ranked 75th. In 2004 McGrady became the 4th player in 12 years to score over 60 points in a single game. On December 29, 2006 he became the 3rd youngest player in history to reach 14,000 points and 4,000 rebounds. McGrady missed the remainder of the 2009 season due to having knee surgery. He is currently under a $21.1 million dollar per year contract. In February of 2010 he joined the New York Knicks as part of 3 team trade involving New York, Houston, and the Sacramento Kings. McGrady has 4 children with his wife CleRenda Harris, whom he had previously dated for 10 years. The couple was married in September of 2006.
Tracy McGrady Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 24, 1979
United States of America
6 ft 7 in (2.03 m)
225 lbs (102 kg)
Tracy Lammar McGrady, Jr., T-Mac
Think Your Extended Family Hates You? Well, At Least You Never Cost Them $4.3 Billion...on Jul 28, 2015
How New Clippers Forward Josh Smith Just Became The Most Despised Man In The NBAon Jul 28, 2015
Warren Buffett's Son Is Waging A War Against African Poachers. And It's Not A War Of Words.on Jul 29, 2015
15 Years Ago Hulk Hogan Made One Stupid Decision That Wound Up Costing Him $200 Millionon Jul 24, 2015
Meet The Family That Built Their $14 Billion Fortune On OxyContinon Jul 28, 2015
The 15 Highest Paid Authors In The World Right Nowon Jul 27, 2015
Bobbi Kristina Brown Has Died. R.I.P. What Happens To Her Money Now?on Jul 27, 2015
Jay Z Invests In App That Aims To Be The Uber For Private Jetson Jul 27, 2015
How One Lucky Man Turned A 50 Cent Bet Into Almost $500K At The Horse Trackon Jul 28, 2015
Amazon Founder Jeff Bezos Sees His Net Worth Jump $8 Billion In Less Than 1 Hour...on Jul 26, 2015
Tracy McGrady Earnings
Click to Expand
- Atlanta Hawks (2011-12)$1,352,181
- Detroit Pistons (2010-11)$1,352,181
- New York Knicks (2009-10)$23,239,562
- Houston Rockets (2008-09)$20,370,437
- Houston Rockets (2007-08)$19,014,187
- Houston Rockets (2006-07)$16,901,500
- Houston Rockets (2005-06)$15,694,250
- Houston Rockets (2004-05)$14,487,000
- Orlando Magic (2003-04)$13,279,750
- Orlando Magic (2002-03)$12,072,500
- Orlando Magic (2001-02)$10,865,250
- Orlando Magic (2000-01)$9,660,000
- Toronto Raptors (1999-00)$1,767,120
- Toronto Raptors (1998-99)$1,563,000
- Toronto Raptors (1997-98)$1,359,360
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- This Week in Celebrity Car News (July 21 – July 28)This week celebrities have bought, given away, lost, and complained about their cars so let's take a closer look.
- Weekend Box Office Review For July 24-26thAnt-Man held on to the #1 spot, but how did other movies stack up?
- The Time Donald Trump Sued a Journalist For $5 BillionDonald Trump's arguing with reporters over his net worth is not a new phenomenon. Wait til you hear what happened between Donald and a NY Times reporter back in 2004...
- Under Armour Is Suddenly The Hottest Sportswear Company Around And It's Making Founder Kevin Plank A FORTUNEAgainst all odds, Under Armour has somehow become one of the most dominant sportswear companies on the planet. How did they pull it off???